Zebb5's Name Crew *hiring*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Zebb5's Name Crew *hiring*

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

zebb5

Hai Everyone! I’m Zebb5 and I decided to make a name crew for webkinz names, I know how hard it is to make creative and unique names for ur pets. Here you can post what type of pet u have thats needs a name, and random names. If you want to join please ask me because there might come a time where we are full. If you want to join tell me a bit about you .(I like getting to know people) And if you dont get in dont be mad u never know I might need u. Have a Happy Holiday!

Hello :) I got a Celestial Unicorn because it had a great Christmas sale I would like girl names. I do not want the name Celeste XD. Thanks!

True2MyWord1

Hey-o! I love to join your naming crew if you want me!!!!!!!

zebb5

I would love to have u! The more the merrier!

True2MyWord1

Sweet! Tell me whenever you need me. Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!

zebb5

Merry Christmas to you as well! :)

zebb5

I need ur help! We have a person who needs girl names for a celestial unicorn.

True2MyWord1

Hmmm… Sparkle, Crystal, Christine/Christina, Hailey. Sorry if you don’t like them!

zebb5

Ok just tell me a but about u. Not like personally stuff. I just want to make this so it’s fit for everyone in the crew. Have a merry Christmas

bubblewrap

Hi my user is Annalise115530 not bubblewrap and I have 9 webkinz and I love snowboarding and making treeforts

eberry12

I want to join your naming crew!

Cebab

hi! I need names for my girl Dalmatian. pls no names like dot or spot lol thanks so much

zebb5

Oreo, Cookies n’ cream, Cream, Nessa, Diamond, Malika, Miranda, Dori, Zoe, Nancy,Isabella, Dovea, Speckles. Sorry I couldn’t come up with alot of names. :/

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.