Zebb5's Name Crew *hiring*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Zebb5's Name Crew *hiring*

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

zebb5

Hai Everyone! I’m Zebb5 and I decided to make a name crew for webkinz names, I know how hard it is to make creative and unique names for ur pets. Here you can post what type of pet u have thats needs a name, and random names. If you want to join please ask me because there might come a time where we are full. If you want to join tell me a bit about you .(I like getting to know people) And if you dont get in dont be mad u never know I might need u. Have a Happy Holiday!

Could I help.-Snow

zebb5

Oh my gosh!! Of course you can! Let me say in think your one of the coolest people on webkinz news! Oh and thanks for the gift from the raffle! I am so happy in posted on my forum! I hope I don’t sound like a crazed girl

oh you are fine. We all have our (sorta) fan girling moments. Thanks for the complement I think you are one of the coolest people as well. And for the raffle I was exited drawing the names.- Snow (the nerd)

zebb5

Thanks for the complement that was really nice

bubblewrap

Can I join? What is your user, zebb5? If you count me in then I will give you a Roadster Go-Cart (rare) a loading lounger (rare also) sapberries (an adventure park prize) pink crystal flower (rotate the flower when in your yard to watch it change) a pretty poodle vanity (the poodle’s special item) an elephant fountain (valued item) or any other request :)-bubblewrap

I think I’ll name her Eclipse (even though it might be common) I like it. Thanks

zebb5

Yay I’m glad u like it! I searched up what it looks Like and I thought it looked like Eclipse.

zebb5

Yup, questions just like that! I have a signature barn owl as well her name is Hershey Kiss. Any who here are some names: Leo, Soren, Jake, Logan, Marv, Marc, Noah, Jacob, Richard, Casper, Luke, Percy, and I just have to say this….. Doctor Who =P. Sorry I couldn’t come up with a great amount of names but u can ask any one else here ( True2myword) Bye!

Names for a male Signature Barn Owl, and nothing like ‘Whosworth’ or anything like that, please. Thanks! Oh, and as for your naming group, what kind of information? Like, things I like, or where I would get my names from? Anyway, have a nice day! :D

zebb5

Hai! So here are some names: Celestia, Luna, Moonbeam, Eclipse, StarBurst, Sorell, Loral, Dovea, Violet, Dina, Mystic, Majenta, Mystical, Amethyst, TwilightSparkle. The last one was a My Little Pony: Friendship is magic name .-. Hope u enjoyed one of the names, they arent the best :/

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.