Zoey’s Design Academy!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Zoey’s Design Academy!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 77 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

True2MyWord1

Hey! Share UNs for Zoey’s! Then I will friend

Maybe it’s PG or PG13?

True, I know what King Candy would say if he saw your post. TURBOTASTIC! :evil: I guess I didn’t really think of him as a Sugar Rush racer because he was originally from Turbo Time then he went to Sugar Rush, but I guess he counts. :roll:

YOUR Chloe Harper?! I just sent request to you and didn’t even know it was you! My username is pianogigirl and my world name is Sunnyside Rebekah. (I think) Please except! I just started and am in need of friends! p.s. I LOVED you design!

Hi Jane! Yes, T2MW1 is Chloe Harper. :) Can you friend me too? My world name is Coco Tori. I’ll send a friend request to you. I also I love your username because I’m a classical pianist. :D In the comments, I heard that you like Wreck it Ralph. I do to! Who are your favorite Sugar Rush racers? My favorites are Vannellope Von Schweetz, Adorabeezle Winterpop, Crumbelina DiCaramello, Snowanna Rainbeau, and Sticky Wipplesnit. Have a sweet day!~SC

Hey sweet cupcake! Yes I DO love wreck it Ralph. My favorite racers are probably Vannelope, Adorabeezle, Taffyta, and Candle head. and I actually used to take piano(although I was ever really good at it. :P) I still play a little bit. And I just sent you a request!

Thanks! :) I accepted it! :) I’m on webkinz too. My usernames are VBS123 and princessofpiano88 Have a sweet day!~SC

True2MyWord1

Love Candle head!!! Is that weird, because umm… they are like sorta strange? I’m not totally sure who is which gender so… yeah! I’ll be sure to send you some of my disastrous clothing if you want and feel free to ask me for anything on WW! -T2MW1-

All the sugar rush racers are girls except Gloyd Orangeboar and Swizzle Malarkey. ;)

True2MyWord1

Thanks for the clarification @sweetcupcake16!! You Rock! See you -T2MW1-

oh I forgot one- King Candy

True2MyWord1

You CANNOT forget King Candy! He rules the entire evil world! He should totally team up w/ Prince Hans and the Weselton dude from Frozen. Hee hee!

True2MyWord1

Hi @JaneOfAllTrades! Yes, I am Chloe Harper. I send random requests to people too w/o knowing who they are too! LoL :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :P Do you play piano too?! It feels like everyone on here does. If so, for how long? I’m on my 7th year and not that much better. :P Anyway, see you around! -T2MW1-

True, I don’t know if you know this or not, but I read your posts on my food forum. I’m sorry I didn’t finish sending my PSF. :( I always forget. I just sent you one gift, and will continue with all the other PSF I have. I’ll let you know when all are sent to you. My apologies~SC

True2MyWord1

Hi cupcake!!! It’s okay if you didn’t get a chance to send all the PSFs yet. I will send you something back too since you sound so concerned!!! -T2MW1-

OOPS!!! :oops: I mis-typed something above…so sorry. I didn’t send it yet. I was going to send it when I was typing that, but I had to go, and I forgot to send it. NOW I’ll send. I hope you understand.~SC

Yes T2MW1, I do play piano. I’ve been playing since I was about 6. so about 6 years. I’m not that good though. I used to take lessons but then I quit and I don’t play by ear so I don’t know that much. I know Part Of Your World though. And Bear Neccesities. And Once Upon a Dream. Okay so I know a few Disney songs. as I was typing I thought of more that I knew.

True2MyWord1

That’s really cool!!! I wish I could play Disney songs, but my teacher is making me do classical. I know the trable clef part of Heart and Soul though!

One of my best friends and I used to play Heart and Soul as a duet all the time. Do you know the bass clef part too?

Hey true! Sorry! I haven’t been on in a while! I’m home schooled and was getting a little behind, All caught up now though! But It would be SO cool if Hans and King Candy teamed up together! I can’t wait till Frozen comes out on DVD! It comes out March 18th! Just a little under a week before my Birthday! My Mom bought the Soundtrack today so I’ve been listening to it a lot!

True2MyWord1

It’s okay! I haven’t really been on that often too! I can’t wait until Frozen comes out on DVD either!!!! It’s only 3 days before Divergent comes out (that Friday), so I’m dying of anticipation for that week!!!!!

Hi everyone! Zoey’s Design Academy is very interesting, because I LOVE designing clothing, purses, etc. My world name is: Emma Sargent, please add me! I will share designs! Thanks and ciao! :P

True2MyWord1

Hi @jameschenpuppy!! Are you by any chance related to let me think for a minute…. Coco Tori on Zoey’s??? Because their UN of WW is alisonchen. And your’s here is jameschen. So I just thought. Okay. Sorry!!!! I will retreat back into the hole I call a room. See ya -T2MW1-

True2MyWord1

Sorry, their UN here is @sweetcupcake16!! See you lata! -T2MW1-

Hi True! :D We are absolutely not related. LOL :lol: And I’m CHAN with an A, not CHEN with an E. I put chan in my ZDA UN because my world name is Coco Tori, and Tori is Japanese( I’m also 50% of one. The other half is mostly white. ) chan has something to do with girl’s names. Anyway, that was funny. :lol: Have a sweet day!~SC

True2MyWord1

oops. My bad, and I didn’t mean to offend you. That’s really cool that you’re 50/50, because most of my friends and I are. Are you teased at school? I hate it. See you and feel free to ask for anything on WW -T2MW1-

Hi True! Don’t worry, you didn’t offend me. ;) I thought it was funny when you thought that I was related to James( I don’t have any brothers either ). :lol: I’m home schooled, and the other homeschool kids don’t tease me( there was only one, but everyone else is nice :mrgreen: ), but some of my family members do( not all of them: only a few of my uncles ) because, where I am, many ppl are tan, or to put it this way many ppl who travel here want a tan( HI ). The reason why I’m made fun of sometimes is because my skin is very fair( I don’t go to beach but I used to when I was little ), and I’m a little shy. Once I was at a family gathering and I was so quiet, some of them were like ” she never said anything yet”. :( I do have some very nice family members though, and I’m thankful for that. Have a sweet day!~SC

True2MyWord1

How is it being an only child? I wish I could be one for a day. :P

oh, and plus a lot of people on my mom’s side of the family are tan: that’s why I feel like an outsider some times…but my dad found out that getting tan is bad for your skin, so I’m relieved. :) He also said that if your tan, and when you get old, your skin looks wrinkled, but if you have nice skin, it doesn’t look like that when you’re old( I’m only 16, so I’m still young yet, but good to know. ) By the way, did you read my replies on my food forum? Have a sweet day!~SC

Hi True! I’m not an only child. I have an older sister who’s 17 years older than me. I kind of feel like one though, because I don’t have any other siblings older or younger than me. :(

True2MyWord1

Wow, a sister 17 years older. Mine is only 2 1/2 years old, so it’s not as bad. Sorry for not writing back immediately! My computer wouldn’t let me press the backspace computer, so I had to punch it for a while. LoL :P See you! Anyone here on WI?

icecooler86

BTW, Chan in Japanese is what older people at to the younger people’s names. For example you would call your younger cousin ( if you had one ) Cassie-Chan ( sorry for the example name ). For elder people or important people or a person on a higher level in work, you would add “-San” to the end of their name as a sign of respect.

True2MyWord1

Yeah, I read a lot of manga, so I sorta had to get used to it. Mostly they used-chan, not -san.

icecooler86

That’s probably because it’s used around people younger than them. Respect is very big there.

Oh, sorry I haven’t been on this site a lot, so it’s kinda a late response. Well actually I just put my first Webkinz’s name, it’s weird, I made that name when I was like 7? I’m friends with Coco Tori on Zoey’s Design Academy.

onesmarty

this is this best fashion design game since girlsense! My name is Sunrise Talia,that is a prefect name for me like Thalia Grace in the percy jackson books! I will send you what i design.

True2MyWord1

I love the percy jacksons too!

onesmarty

thats awesome! have you read heros of olympus as well? If yes i love the part about Leo and Calypso.

True2MyWord1

Uh, Duh! Who hasn’t? I really liked the Kane Chronicles too. Did you? Are you KinzChat plus?! Cause we can talk about books if you are! -T2MW1-

onesmarty

Yes I am kc plus. The kane chronicles were good but not as good as heros of olympus. when can you do it.

onesmarty

Yes I am kc plus. The kane chronicles were good but not as good as heros of olympus. when can you do it?

True2MyWord1

Hi @onesmarty!! Whenever you see I’m on, just send like a note and I will know to go to the Kinzville Park or Clubhouse! See ya -T2MW1-

True2MyWord1

Oh yeah, have you read Divergent?! It’s so good!! How about Legend. If you haven’t, you have got to!!

onesmarty

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am reading Insurgent now! I’m at the part where she just went down the garbage incinerator to leave erudite headquarters. I haven’t heard of legend? What is it like?

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.