Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

Webkinz World has fantastic fans and here are the videos to prove it! Check back often as more videos are added to the playlist.

1,517 Responses to Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

1. LalasCrafts4ACure says:

Oh my gosh! I didn’t know you guys had one of my videos on here! Thank you! (I am 126 – Webkinz Photoshoot: Sweet Spice Cat by Kayla Kinz)

2. Elf_Monkey_mialacy says:

I have a YouTube :). I suggest you put one of my popular comedies on here called, “The Zit Cream.” The people who watch it enjoy it from the start! :D

3. criss999 says:

baby is what i would call her

4. kittymade10 says:

I just found out why sassycat’ vids aren’t on here…. Go watch here videos and find out. She curses in them… :(

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh no! That’s soo sad! I loved watchin Sassycat’s videos! It’s too bad that she cursed them. :(

• PonyPerfection says:

I never heard her curse.

• EquestriaGirls says:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which video did she curse in? Or was it all of them? That is the saddest thing I’ve heard today. I hope she doesn’t curse anymore. I love her videos! Hopfully she isn’t heart broken or anything.

• kittymade10 says:

One is Welcome back to Kinzville. It is sad..

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!??? THAT’S JUST SAD. I really enjoyed watching her videos. Do you have a YouTube Channel, kitty? If you do, I would love to subscribe! I’ll have one pretty soon!

• kittymade10 says:

Not yet working on my mom lol! Hey EquestiaGirls, nice to see you again! Cool mylittlepony I’d watch all of them!

5. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Okay, the one by Mockingbird Inc. is really awesome! It’s called “10 Ways To be Annoying.” Perfect!!!!!

6. greenmagic77 says:

Woah woah wooooaaaah.

7. wolf246 says:

I really liked the beachside hotel room because it had irish music !XD

8. Angelwriter7 says:

I have the Brilliant Bandit. She is one of my favorites. I named her Lilac and she is the co-proprietor of Hair-Raising Beauty Salon.

9. twinners1 says:

i got the the spotted frog and the delights ice-cream pup today! their names are franky and icy(franky is the spotted frog and icy is the scream pup)

• twinners1 says:

Not scream pup ice cream pup is what i meant to say.

Cool! Congratulations, twinners!

You’re welcome!

• twinners1 says:

I spent my money again! That’s kinda weird but I got the webkinz cow and named it milky white from into the woods!

Oh cool!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Twinners, do you know how to go to a party whithout the “accept” and “decline” buttons?

No sorry

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Ok, so, this is a Trick Sally Webkinz told me about parties. You don’t have to go to a party with the “Accept” or the “Decline” button anymore. You just have to go to your house (Without going in a Treetop, Underwater, or Backyard Room) and you will find a button right by your Challenges right by your screen. You can find your challenges in the Clubhouse, Your room, or in the Map of Kinzville. You can see the thing that says ‘Party starts in : ‘ and you can click ‘go’ or ‘I’m not going’ Do you get it?

• kittymade10 says:

Congrats! Also I’m back. Sorry I was gone for a while. So what I miss.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yay! Nice to see you back on WKN again, kitty! So, I’m planning a party today, (Saturday, January 7th) What time will work best for you and twinners? I’m probably going to sleep in until 12:00 or maybe later. I’m talking about my TZ. I’m in the Central Time Zone, so that would be an hour behind Webkinz Time. I might get up at 10:00 or 11:00.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

I actually don’t know when I’ll be on Webkinz next. Feel free to invite me. Just don’t expect me to be there. I don’t know if I’ll sleep in or not. I usually sleep in on Saturday.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Will 1:30 Webkinz Time work for you?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Okay, I planned a party and looked at my Friends to invite and kitty, you and twinners were there.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Or 2:00? I’ll just invite you.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Anyways, I’ll just plan one for Saturday.

• twinners1 says:

Ok well now my aunt and cousin and grandma and grandpa sent me a Christmas present is what my sister thinks it is and I got two webkinz! The sloth and the caterpillar! Their names are sleepy and googy

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

That’s great news! Congratulations, Twinners! I’m sorry I’ve said I’ll invite you here and there and didn’t give you an invitation. You and kittymade10 weren’t on the invite friends on the party list. I’ll invite you sometime. I just don’t when to plan it and do it. Are you still on my FL? I’m radishbird3 if you forgot who I am on Webkinz. Or you could plan it. I can send you a party pack. I just need to know which one. Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. I’ve been really busy this month. On Christmas, I got my Webkinz Holly Fox! It’s a girl, and I named her Peppermint Mocha Joy. I love her soo much! he’s on my other account. My other account is called 09xStarlightx09. Are you friends with that account? I don’t know if I’ll get on on Saturday or not yet.

Ok I will plan it!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Okay. What time will you have it? I just received a Friend Request from you earlier and I accepted it. Just to tell you, I won’t be on Webkinz after 4. Well I might, but you can’t expect me to be there. Should I send you a part pack? I can buy one and send it to you. What kind of pack do you want?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh and by the way, I’ll be playing my Yellow Lab, Kerrie Adele. I don’t know what she’s gonna where yet.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

4:00 my time. It will be 5:00 in Webkinz Time. What Time Zone do you live in? I’m in the Central Time Zone. I’m not asking about your personal information or what state your in. I’m just asking what TZ your in so I can know when to plan a part when it’ll work out for you.

• twinners1 says:

Wait I already did it and nobody came so sorry

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Sorry I didn’t make it to your party, twinners. Should I invite you to one of my parties? What time could you come? Would 12:30 or 1:00 or 1:30 work for you? I’m talking about Webkinz TZ

• twinners1 says:

Well maybe tomorrow at maybe.. I don’t know you can just choose one of those times! Any would probably work for me! After all school is canceled tomorrow.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hi twinners! Really? My school is going to be in tomorrow. So probably after 4:00 P.M. I’m talking about Webkinz Time. I’ll probably be on after 4:30 P.M. because I’ll be busy. I’m usually on at nighttime. I’m usually on at 9:00-11:00 at night. I sometimes am on later than that. I might be on after 6:00. Just don’t expect me to be there. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen tomorrow yet. What’s your Time Zone?

• twinners1 says:

i don’t even know what a time zone is

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Okay. Is your time in Webkinz Time? Okay so, look at a clock in your house. Then compare it with your Webkinz time. How many hours behind is your time? Or is it the same? I’m 1 hour behind the Webkinz time.

Ok

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey kitty! That’s great news that you can get on twice a week. I’m happy that you’re not going to… QUIT PLAYING WEBKINZ FOREVER AND FORGET ABOUT IT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT! That would make me pretty sad. It’s sad that you can’t get on everyday, but twice a week is better then never. Kitty, please tell me you know what a Time Zone is! Do you know what a TZ is?

• kittymade10 says:

Definitely not ever. I’m sorry it makes you sad, but I think I can get on twice a week.

• kittymade10 says:

OMG guys! I have been gone for a while and I have bad newz. I will not be on here much anymore. I have been really busy lately. Sorry, but I still miss you all… :(

• kittymade10 says:

I had no idea you guys are friends…..

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey kitty! It’s really nice to see you on here again! It’s no big deal, I’m hardly ever on! Twinners and I have been friends on Webkinz since November or December. I actually can’t remember. Anyways, I can’t find you on my Party invite thing.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh no! It’s really sad that your not going to be on here much. Or are you not going to be on here… EVER AGAIN? That makes me sad. At least we’re friends. I hope you can get on at least twice a week.

• twinners1 says:

today i got a webkinz signature arctic hare! its name is everest

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twinners! You got one? That’s great news! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Signature White Artic Hare is one of my favorite Webkinz Pets! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m jealous! In a good way jealous. Not the other way. I don’t have one but you’re soooooooooo lucky! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m happy for you!

• kittymade10 says:

That’s great but why do you say every time when you get something. Not trying to be rude. I’m happy for you.

• twinners1 says:

My sister was so nice! She got me the webkinz signature white bengal tiger!

Cool!

10. flippyabc says:

chocolate milk cow should be a boy