Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

Webkinz World has fantastic fans and here are the videos to prove it! Check back often as more videos are added to the playlist.

752 Responses to Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

1. Pokekinz says:

I relate to Kinztuber_Rosy’s “The Struggles of Being a Webkinz Collector so much. XD

2. pandagirl10 says:

Hello! I made this really cute Webkinz stop-motion video and it’s on YouTube but I don’t know how to add it into the fan video playlist.

3. ThatCatRollsInCash says:

XD I have no idea why I said that. -Sodacheery (oops sorry caps)

4. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

UPDATE FROM MLP: Hey everyone! I won’t be on here on March 14th all the way to March 30th. I’ll be in a different country, so IDK when I’ll be back. So, this is just and update. =)

5. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Netterkinz’s nail videos are awesome! The Cotton Candy one, the Magic W Nail one, the Patchy Puppy nail one, and the Love one! All fo her videos are pawesome!

6. kittymade10 says:

Yeah more videos!

• kittymade10 says:

Sassycat’s best!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey kitty, are you still accepting party invites? I wanna do a party and invite some of my friends over. It’s practically for you. Since Twinners isn’t really getting on much anymore. The only ones who are getting on is you, EquestriaGirls, and sometimes RainbowDash20PercentCoole. But she doesn’t have a Webkinz account. She lost the password to it. Are you friends with my other Webkinz world account? It’s called 09xStarlightx09. I’m just wondering.

• twinners1 says:

Oh well I will get on but when is the party?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

I didn’t plan it yet. I want to plan it when you, Equestria, and Kitty can come. Would sometime on Saturday work for you guys? I’m not sure about the time for it though.

• kittymade10 says:

Saturday? I’m free! I’ll put that date on my calendar ’cause I’ll forget. Lol

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

ALL RIGHT! What time then? I usually sleep in. I can ivite you, twinners, and some of my other friends if that okay with you. Saturday, March 3rd, 2017. I’ll make it 12:30 P.M.. It will be 11 o’ clock my time! I live in the central time zone. I’ll invite you and Twinners. You’re Kittymade10 right? and twinners is Twinners1. I’ll be playing White, my Webkinz Domino Cat. rad with White. Which pet will you be?

• kittymade10 says:

I sleep in too! I’m eastern time and 12:30 here is ten there I thought. Whatever it is I’ll be on at 12:00 (in five minutes here)

• kittymade10 says:

Lol typo Saturday is the 4th. You scared me for a second I thought I had missed it.

• kittymade10 says:

My pet will be a surprise. ;)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Okay. There’s Vladimir and Eidelweiss Heidi. I’m guessing you were Vladimir. The other player was tinygma. She’s on Webkinz Newz too! Oh, and your cat is really adorable!!! And THANK YOU for coming to my party. At first I thought no one was coming!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

When will you be able to hang out again? I had so much fun at the party! I sent you a letter and a gift. Next time would you like to plan the party? I’m mostly on everyday! But Sunday (March 5th 2017) I don’t think will work. Well maybe, just mayb. Anywho, have a great day!

• IndigoZap says:

Hey kitty! It’s me, MLP! I’m on my other GW account. You can call me Indigo or MLP.

• kittymade10 says:

Of course so sorry I was late to it though. Yep I was vlad!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

It’s okay you were late! I was 1 minuet late! And tinygma was late too! It didn’t really matter though. I was just happy that you and her could come! It’s okay when you’re late to parties! I’m sometimes really late too! Are you in the Webkinz world Time Zone?

• kittymade10 says:

I thought everyone was on it. Thank you so much for having the party just for me and tiny!

• kittymade10 says:

@twinners1, too bad you didn’t make it. :(

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

youre welcome

7. kittymade10 says:

Netterkinz is awesome!!!

8. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! There’s a bunny haul video by SpottedSpanielKinz? That one was adorable!

9. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Happy Valentines Day to everyone in Fan Videos! I mean that for the KinzTubers and for the people who commented on here. :)

10. Firestar1390 says:

Wow! The Bohemian Fox and the Garden Googlez are amazing!