Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

Webkinz World has fantastic fans and here are the videos to prove it! Check back often as more videos are added to the playlist.

1,711 Responses to Wonders Of Webkinz World – Fan Videos

1. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey there Taffy!(LOL that’s totally alright to me! Your not a goof, I am) Thanks again! Haha same here. Yeah, same here. It’s okay, that’s what I do sometimes when my mom is playing with me. “But my pet wants something,” I say. XD Me too! I usually can’t and don’t want to come to the KC+ just because. 1. My phone drags Webkinz. 2. I just don’t want to show up because I’m usually weird when I’m in chat. :P Really? Huh, I always thought I acted strange when I said that. Sure! I’d love to! I’m going to be busy too. Maybe, I don’t know how busy I’ll be. Have a great day, friends!

2. twinners1 says:

Does anyone else wish they would start putting FUNNY short films on here again?

3. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Totally random, but I reached 50,000(and a little more points) for my Family Score prize! *throws confetti*

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! Ah, that’s awesome!! Congrats on reaching 50,000 family score points!! :D ^-^

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey there, Taffy! Thanks! I’m really surprised I got up to 50,000 points. How much are you on? :D

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! You’re very welcome!! :D It’s so awesome that you’re at 50,000 points, what a milestone!! ;) Hm…. I’m not quite sure exactly what I’m on… but, I think I have around 120,000 on one of my accounts, and 130,000 on the other (I used to have barely any family score points, but earlier this year, I decided to work on my score, and it’s worked out well, thus far, I think)

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey there, Taffy!(LOL let’s just keep on doing “Hey there Taffy” and “Heya MLP”XD) I know, I never thought I was going to reach that high! Wow, really? Huh, I don’t think I’ll ever get up that high. But JK, I’ll probably reach that. Which account do you mostly use? Maybe we could trade sometime! Oh and KC+ only works on my phone, btw. I once saw that you were in the bowling alley, but when I went in you left. Plus I saw that your phone was on and I invited to to play Link’D, but you didn’t answer. It’d be so cool if be could hangout in the clubhouse sometime! :D Me and Itswebkinztime hangout a lot, maybe you could join us in the trading room! You know, like a “Fan Videos Club”? Kittymade10 and twinners1 could join us too!(hey Itswebkinztime, if you see this, you are free to reply and jump in the conversations) I’m probably getting out of my mind though. :P

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! (Haha, okay! XD I actually didn’t realize that I said ‘Heya MLP’ in both of my two comments above… heheh, I’m such a goof) Congrats again! It’s awesome that you’re that high now!! :D And yep! I used to be only around 20,000 on both of my accounts, but I then decided I should really work on it, and it worked out pretty good! :) Let’s see… I try to play on both of my accounts equally.. but.. as of late.. I think I’ve been playing on my second account (WarriorCat1010) a little more, however, once I’m back from vacation, I’m gonna try to go on them both the same again. And yeah, we totally should!!! :D Aw gosh, really? I’m sorry about those times, MLP! XP Rest assured, I hope we can meet up at the clubhouse sometime despite that… it would be so fun seeing ya there! ^-^ Ooh, that’s a really good idea! I’d love to do that!! :D Nah, I don’t think so! I actually think it’s a really good idea, if ya ask me! ;) Maybe we can plan for a time where we can all meet up there? I’ll be kinda busy this week, but, perhaps we can do something like that next week or the week after, if those times work for you?

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya again, MLP! (Sorry for replying to this a bit late, by the way!) (and haha, thanks! XD Nah, it’s okay, I’m pretty sure I’m a goof, too) Haha, it’s okay! I do simailr things, sometimes XD Aw, well it’s okay! Ah, I’m sure… I can imagine it would kinda be laggy… and it’s alright! Trust me, I act incredibly weird sometimes when I’m chatting using Kinzchat plus, haha XD I typically use KC+ more (despite my random weirdness) since I kinda like the ability to chat more freely, however, I do enjoy regular KC, too; it’s always fun talking to friends!! :) Nah, no worries, you weren’t! Alrighty, sounds good to me! Hm, if ya want, perhaps I can give ya a list of days that would work good for me, once I know my schedule better?

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Thanks. Me too! I love those games! They’re old, but awesome!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Congratulations! That’s cool! What’s your favorite family score prize? Mine is the Spiral Water Slide. I’m surprised that we earn that one so soon. It seems like that prize is so good it should be won at 500,000 points or something like that. But I’m glad we can earn it sooner because I haven’t reached 500,000 points yet XD.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Thank you so much, Itswebkinztime! Mine? Haha, it’s the Spiral Water Slide too. I like how big it is and that your pets can go down it. I’m just like, “Why is it only on 35,000?” It should be that much! XD I wonder what the Gone Fishing Pond is like…

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, it’s my favorite too! I can’t wait to get the gone fishing pond. And I wonder how the kinz cash machine works.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Haha, maybe I should draw a picture of Marshmelllew and Oreo going down the slide… Me too! It’s going to look amazing in one of my pets’ rooms! Yeah me too, I wonder if it gives daily coins like the Watch and Win room does. If it does, I won’t have to go to the arcade anymore! JK, I love the games there! XD

• Itswebkinztime says:

That would be so cute! I’d love to see it! Yeah I love the games too!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Thanks! I really want you to see it too! But sadly, the browse button isn’t working for me, so I can’t upload anything currently. I love the games! I really like Leapin’ Llama!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Aw that’s too bad. :( I hope it works soon. I really like leapin llama too! I also like polar plunge and smoothie moves.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

I know. I have a lot to submit. I know! I love all of the games. Smoothie Moothes is a lot of fun, and I get high scores a lot. :)

4. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey kitty, Ganz has granted your request! Nette’s videos are on here!

5. Itswebkinztime says:

Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean. I went on vacation for 3 days a while ago and had to leave my rabbit Jessica and I missed her. We had to bring her cage to my grandma’s house to take care of her while we were gone. Thanks! Me too! I try so hard to avoid getting sick but I get sick a lot. I won’t go near any sick people and avoid people in my family if they get sick. It really annoys them. XD That sounds awesome! There was a fireplace too? Cool! I should put a fireplace in my log cabin room on webkinz. I made one when I adopted my beaver. Wow, 5 pages is a long report! Good luck with it!.

Oh no, I replied to MLP in the wrong spot again. Why do I keep doing that? XD

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

No problem! Aw, really? That’s sad. Is Jessica your past rabbit?I once had a past rabbit that was a wild one named Patrick. He only lasted 5 days though. >.< You're welcome! Yeah, I try to avoid getting sick too. IT'S TERRIBLE GETTING A COLD AND HAVING A STUFFED NOSE; WHEN IT'S HOT OUT! Today the temperature was like 94. Then it dropped. I'm sweating right now. XD Yeah, there was. Really?! Cool! I want to see it! Yeah, my teacher is making me read 4 books! =P

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, Jessica was my past rabbit. I had her from 2008-2012. I agree! Getting a cold when it’s hot only makes it worse. Webkinz are lucky, they can’t get sick anymore. XD Remember when they used to have the clinic? One time my signature Dutch bunny got sick like 4 times in a row. I think it was glitching and I had to keep bringing her back to Dr. Quack.

• twinners1 says:

That’s so cool Webkinz used to get sick! I didn’t know that happened. Well I might have not been aware because I started when I was pretty little and then forgot my account for a few years and when I started again there was no dr. Quack

• Itswebkinztime says:

Yeah, I kind of wish we could still bring our webkinz to Dr Quack. It was sad to see the clinic close. Dr Quack is my favorite character in webkinz! When they changed the website over to webkinz X, they got rid of the health meters on our pets and replaced it with the sleep meter. That’s why our pets can’t get sick anymore.

• twinners1 says:

ANyone know any good places to draw on the computer?

• Itswebkinztime says:

I’m not sure. I just draw on paper haha.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Aww, that’s so sad. What breed was she? I know. I can’t wait for winter. Hahaha! Yes, I totally do. I liked Dr. Quack better when he was a doctor. My pink pony Yoshi ALWAYS got sick. I remember when my pet was scared of him. My older sister(radishbird) and my older brother(stickyman896) used to own bunnies. My sister owned one named Brownie, and I forgot what my brother named his. XD He and my other brother don’t play Webkinz anymore though.

• Itswebkinztime says:

She was an English spot. She was white with brown spots, and black spots by her nose. She also had grey ears. She was really pretty! I named my signature English spot bunny after her, although they don’t really look alike. That’s cool! Too bad they don’t play webkinz anymore. It’s so much fun!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Hey MLP, did you see the awesome prizes they’re giving away for getting a deluxe membership? I am so excited about it! I’m renewing my deluxe membership for my birthday so I’ll be entered. Are you renewing yours? It would be so cool if we both won a prize. I really want that timeless wolf. But I also want the signature timber wolf and ten ton elephant. I want them all XD.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Really? Aw, cute! I know, they said I can’t have their pets. I DID! THEY’RE TOTALLY AWESOME! Cool, I don’t think I will. Mine doesn’t expire until March 4 next year. =P I hope you win! I don’t think I will. Maybe I could get a one month for my account that isn’t Deluxe. The timeless wolf is adorable! Haha, I’d take the siberian husky instead of the timber wolf though. It’s not bad that you want them all, I do too. XD Remember Debbie Dragon? And the tickets you could buy from her? XD ()..() BUNNY FRIENDS FOREVER!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Thanks! Yeah, you should get a month of deluxe for one of your accounts that isn’t deluxe. Then you would have a chance of winning. I agree. I would rather have the signature siberian husky too. One time on eBay I saw a signature siberian code for only $40. I was thinking about getting it, but it sold really fast. That was the cheapest I’ve seen one for many years. I don’t really remember Debbie Dragon that well XD. Maybe that’s because I took a break from webkinz for a while. I hardly ever logged in from about 2009-2012. But I’m back now! :D I haven’t taken a break from webkinz in about 5 years. Bunny Best Friends Forever! (). .()

• Itswebkinztime says:

Hey MLP, you know how I named my storybook rabbit Blue Bunny? Well I just tried the best ice cream by the Blue Bunny company. It’s called Honey Bunny. I wondered if you had ever tried it. It’s vanilla ice cream with honey and gram crackers in it. I like it even better than the birthday cake ice cream they make. You should totally try it. (). .()

• twinners1 says:

Hmmm, maybe you should name a Webkinz bunny Honey bunny in the furture.

• Itswebkinztime says:

Good idea! That’s a really cute name! I will probably use that for a future webkinz.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey Itswebkinztime! Yeah, I should, shouldn’t I? But I don’t know what my parents would say. I’m already a Deluxe member. But I don’t, I hope you win! Oh yeah, the siberian husky is totally awesome! Really? Huh, I would’ve snatched that out in no time! XD yeah, me neither. I just remember logging on Webkinz and going to vacation island. They got rid of her, I think. I was friends with her on my phone. Yeah, I didn’t play Webkinz that much back then either. It’s kind of a bummer becaus ethey probably had super cool items back then, too. I’m glad you’re back! Yeah, I do. Let’s not rush her when she’s eating, because Cinnabun is now hungry! No, I haven’t tried it yet. It sound delicious! I hope I can try it soon! Really? Okay, I’ll take your advice, I LOVE the birthday cake one, but that one sounds delicious! My mom was at HyVee today, and she brought home the dunk’n donut oreos and apple pie oreos. They’re really good! Haha, maybe Oreo would eat one. :) ()..() Best Bunny Friends 5-ever!(that’s longer than 4-ever)

• Itswebkinztime says:

Aw, thanks! :D If I won, I would send you my pet special food for the rare pets. I love collecting pet special food for pets I don’t have. Same here. I wish I could have bought the tag. Then I would sort of have that webkinz. I bought a siberian husky stuffed animal last week from books a million, and it looks so much like a real signature siberian husky. There were other ones there too that looked like webkinz. One time I saw a video about this and someone called them “fake signatures” haha. They look so real! They’re just missing their gold magic w’s and tags. Yeah, I bet I missed out on a lot of awesome items that are now retired. I wish I hadn’t taken a break from webkinz. Thanks! Ooh dunkin donut oreos and apple pie oreos sound really good. Haha, yeah :D. One time I gave Oreo a bite of a vanilla oreo cookie and he loved it. :D Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever! ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Aw, really? Your so sweet! I love getting special foods that I don’t have. LOL I once accidentally fed my pet a rare food. So that’s why I have fridge rooms. XD Oh my gosh, I read your comment wrong! I accidentally read it as, “I bought the signature siberian husky last week.” And I’m just like WHAAATTT?!? But then I read it 3 times more, and then I figured out that it was just a stuffed animal that looked like it. That’s so cool! At Hobby Lobby, I saw a husky that looked like one too! But it wasn’t. I asked about Webkinz there, and they said that they replaced them with another new kind of pet. :P Cool! I wish I would’ve been there! The only Books a Million nearby are like 2 or 3 hours away! And I don’t think my parents would do that JUST for a stuffed animal. Haha, I’m watching that video just now! Isn’t by Googlelover021? Yeah, things were pretty cool then. I wasn’t on that much then either. :P You’re welcome! They’re REALLY good! The apple pie one is the best! Haha, I have never given Marshmelllew one, but I should. He one was about to bite my finger because I gave him blackberries. LOL Bestest Bunniest Friend Forever and Ever! ()..()

• Itswebkinztime says:

That happened to me once too! I fed my pet a bake sale food and I didn’t mean to. Haha. I wish I had bought a real signature Siberian husky! Hobby lobby used to sell webkinz, but they don’t have them now. I got my signature chipmunk, signature Persian cat and pizzazzy puppy there. Yes that’s the video! :D Haha. Best Bunny Friends Forever and Ever! ()..()

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Ugh, my comment didn’t go through! I’ll retype it later.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yeah, I always do that. Once I fed my pet a rare food. I never got it back though. I know, I asked the lady about it, but she said that they replaced them with a different brand of plush pets. =P What?! I got those same pets from there! Including my Lil’ Kinz Alley Cat, Silversoft Cat, Clydesdale, and maybe a few more, but I can’t think of them right now. When they actually DID sell them, they sold Signatures, Webkinz, Lil’ Kinz, Trading Cards, and those clothes for your pets. Yeah, the husky is awesome! Bestest Bunnyiest Friends Forever and ever! ()..()

6. MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Hey everyone! (I got back yesterday, but WKN wasn’t loading for me that day) Soooo, MLP IS BACK! And we actually left on the 4th early in the morning, not the 5th. We ended up staying there longer than planned. SO we got to stay in a log cabin and I ended up bringing my webkinz black lab and my pink pony. So my parents signed up for the hotel thing where you can stay at places for cheaper prices. So I’m going on ANOTHER trip in January. I’m not happy because I’ll have to leave my bunny. **Sighs** Oh well…anyways, we stayed another night to watch the show/musical/play that was there! IT WAS AWESOME PAWESOME! We got to tour that background first, and later at 7:30 it started. We ended up getting at mu house after 7:10 A.M. in the morning. My dad drove all night. =P Plus, my nephew was coming at 8:00 that day. =P

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Oh and @Itswebkinztime, it;s your turn in Power Bunnies.

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

And the dates were September 4th(Past 10:00 A.M.) to September 9th/10th. This comment will probably appear on the 12th, so I just wanted to make the dates strait. Plus there was an antique shop with a Webkinz Lil’ Kinz Hippo, but the code was showing, and it was on its neck, so I didn’t want to risk getting a pet with a used code. Plus I already had one named Watersplash =P

• Itswebkinztime says:

Also, I’ll reply to power bunnies today after school. Right now I’m at lunch, so I’ll have to do it later. I’m looking forward to it. I love doing the role play!

• Itswebkinztime says:

Wow that’s really cool MLP! Sounds like you had more fun than I did XD. I’ve been sick and I had a 100 degree fever over the weekend but I’m feeling better now. I haven’t been commenting on here much either but I will be now. That sounds like a dream vacation to me! I’ve always wanted to stay in a log cabin! I would like to live in one XD. Glad you had fun!

• MyLittlePony2010EG13 says:

Yo, Itswebkinztime! Oh, okay, I can’t wait to see it! Thanks! I’m glad you’re having fun. :) Thanks! Really? It was fun, but I really missed Marshmelllew. Oh, really? Aw, I’m sorry you had one. Fevers are never fun and I’m glad you’re feeling better! Really? Haha, I’ve always wanted to stay in one too! It had an upstairs bedroom with its own bathroom, one of my sisters stayed up there, and I ended up sleeping downstairs in the living room on the couch(it was a bed couch) with my other sister. We had a fireplace, which my mom LOVED. My parents slept in a different room downstairs. There was also a balcony, too. The bathroom had two doors on it; one was connected to my parents’ room and to the living room. Thanks! LOL, for school, I’m doing a 5 paged book report about Abraham Lincoln. The log cabin was great for it! Except, I don’t think he had a TV.

• TaffyKitty12 says:

Heya, MLP! (Oh gosh, I really need to start checking Fan Videos more often, how do I keep forgetting? XP ) know I said this on the forums a couple days back, but it’s nice to see you on webkinz newz again!! ;) Your trip sounded pretty fun, I gotta say!