In this edition of Webkinz Tips and Tricks, we’ll take a look at some easy ways to get a better score, and possibly even win a trophy playing WackyER Zingoz!
First, here’s a reminder how to play the game:
Things to remember:
- Where you hit Wacky as he falls in front of Zangoz’s face will determine how high and how far Wacky will go:
- Eyes = Big, high hit
- Chin = Medium hit
- Belly = Short, low hit
- The rocket pack can be used to give Wacky a boost and make him go further. You will start with 1 rocket pack per level
- You will get bonus points for having Wacky hit anywhere on the target at the end of a level
- There is a map of each level at the top of your screen so you can see where you are and what obstacles are coming up next
- The first time you finish all 10 levels of the game you’ll win this trophy:
- Make sure you always check the level map to see where you are and what obstacles are coming up, so you can decide how big a hit you will need (some obstacles will require a smaller hit)
- Wacky can grab on to swinging vines to go even further. Make sure to click Wacky when he is at the furthest left of his swing to get to the next vine. Do it on the first or second swing or he will fall off
- Use your rocket boosts at the top of Wacky’s flight arc (when his body looks completely horizontal) to get the maximum boost distance
- Time hits near an erupting water spout to launch Wacky higher and further during a hit
Follow these tips and you’ll soon have the knack for how to whack Wacky!
What’s the highest level you’ve reached playing WackyER Zingoz? Have you won the trophy yet? Do you have any tips and tricks for this game that we forgot? Let us know in the comments below!