☆♥☮—-4pb's AWESOME NAMES!!!—–☮♥☆

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ☆♥☮—-4pb's AWESOME NAMES!!!—–☮♥☆

This topic contains 232 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:02 AM

Need names for your pets? You have come to the right place! Just tell me this- What is the webkinz species? What is the personality? What gender (boy or girl)? Anything else i should know? please lmk and i will get to it asap! . -4pb-

yessssssssssss it posted!! :) :) so anyone need some names?

-4pb-

Viper888

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:02 AM

Need names for your pets? You have come to the right place! Just tell me this- What is the webkinz species? What is the personality? What gender (boy or girl)? Anything else i should know? please lmk and i will get to it asap! . -4pb-

It’s a boy wild afracain dog
      it’s personality is get together with other freinds and go hunting.
      It’s a boy
      PLMKASAP

Anyone need names?

-4pb-

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-03 at 06:45 PM

hi! i wanted 2 work at fury’s name shop and she told me to come here 4 a test thing i think ……. what i think she meat was u give me a test and go 2 her shop and tell her if i pasted or not . please help ! gummy~

lol u misunderstood fury. ;) ok, so, i had asked for names for a texting pup a couple posts up from your post (more details on that forum) and she meant that your test is to complete my order (about the texting pup). hope this helps, lol. and u spelled “pasted” wrong lol. its “passed” lol. hope this helps!

-4pb-

hi! i wanted 2 work at fury’s name shop and she told me to come here 4 a test thing i think ……. what i think she meat was u give me a test and go 2 her shop and tell her if i pasted or not . please help ! gummy~

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:16 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-03 at 11:25 AM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 11:09 AM
      Thx. :) now can I get names 4 a fun-loving border collie girl. I want unique names that will fit her energetic and seet personality.
      Thx!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

ok! sure! i love border collies!
      WindRacer
      WarriorOfTheWind (i am saying wind related names cuz they can run like the wind and dogs love wind also!)
      Cloud
      SpottedAngel
      Rebecca
      SweetWind
      WhiffOfWind
      WhiffOfSweetness
      Faith
      Hope
      SoftMeadows
      DogOfTheMoon
      MoonBeamRacer
      SweetSunset
      lmk if u need more, like i always say lol!
      -4pb-

Wow! nice names!!! i like hope and faith and MoonBeamRacer, but i may change MoonBeamRacer 2 just Moonbeam. Thx 4 the names!!!!!!!!!!! :)
      Fury

thanks and your welcome lol! yeah, i was thinking of putting MoonBeam but i thought that the border collie has nothing to do with a moon except they both have white. (now that i think about it, then why did i even put DogOfTheMoon on there then… lol.) i could really go for a cupcake right now. too bad cuz we don’t have any right now. lol.

-4pb-

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.