♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hello Becky! Just joined webkinz newz, and all the forums I’ve visited seem to be singing the praises of your generosity! But, I’ll say, it is truly kind of you to undertake such a mission. Of course, if you don’t mind, could one of my wishes be granted? If possible, I would like to trade you for the fairy den dress, the candy dress, or the holiday spirit slide. These items have been on my wish list for a rather long period of time, and I would be willing to trade or send you absolutely anything for them. Please do reply, if you don’t mind. Once again, thank you very much for such a kind and generous attitude towards your fellow webkinz players. Have a wonderful evening!

Oh yeah, and Becky, if you don’t mind friending me, my user is the same: helloprettypanda. Thanks for your generosity!!!

Becky, I received the dresses yesterday evening, and I cannot thank you enough for them! I know this seems like a rather sneaky move, but if you would be alright with granting another one of my wishes, I’d like to post three more things I’ve been looking for? If you have extra of plumpy glasses, sail hat, or wz jeans, they would be a dream come true! Of course, I realize that you’ve been granting wishes for the past two and half weeks, but I would love for these wishes to be granted! I did send you a little something earlier, but am not sure if you liked it. Becky, do you mind posting a list of things you need, so I don’t feel this terrible about asking for more? I hope you do soon, and good luck with your forum!! ~With lots of love, helloprettypanda~

Oh my goodness Becky!!! I never even expected you to send me my second wish! Thank you ever sooo much!!! I do hope I’m not wearing out my welcome on this forum, but I do have some other things I’ve been looking for, and it’s been just so difficult to get anyone to trade for them. I really can’t help it, Becky, but if you have the swirling leaf tiara, vampiress costume, witch hat or bunny ears, I would be ever so grateful. But you see, I was thinking, when you said you don’t have gemsters for trade, does that mean you don’t have some of them? I just recently traded for a peridot gemster, and for all you’ve done, I would love to give it to you. However, I want to make sure any gift I give to you will be like the ones you so kindly gave to me, although this seems nearly impossible. Please let me know, and if you already have it, PLEASE POST A WISHLIST!! Thanks Becky! ~helloprettypanda~

Becky71W

Helloprettypanda, sent both dresses. I don’t have that slide but sent you an extra little something, hope you like : )

Hey Becky! Seems like my other comment is awaiting moderation, and since it hasn’t posted yet, I’d just like to say, thank you for everything that you’ve done for me. And I really don’t wish to sound this greedy after all your wish granting, but my younger sister, who shares my account, is also looking for plumpy, and after you kindly sent them over, she was asking for one too. Two other things she desperately wants, but we cant seem to trade for are sea captain hat and hula skirt. If you would so kind as to grant this wish as well, it would be wonderful for both of us. Very sorry for so many wishes Becky, but please let me know if these wishes are too much for you Hugs, ~helloprettypanda~

Gracie10294

hey becky, for those things that I asked for if that went through, lol I would be willing to gift you something back anything you are specifically looking for?

killmo

hi. do you have space shutle and space coat from monkey. do you have harminy dragon. do you have treasure beach from pirate parot do you have curtain from hippogrif. thanks you. from mo.

Becky71W

What is your user? I will send a friend request to killmo.

Gracie10294

hey becky thanks for everything! I was wondering if you had those ice cream things from ganz parent club. I love collecting foods! :) p.s. I have 11,345 kinzcash I was wondering if you had an extra movie screen, because this theme is really expensive it’s the plush theme. I am getting two new webkinz today! :) plmk if you have these. THANK YOU SO MUCH webkinz fairy godmother ( miracle ) ;) from your bff, Gracie Like I said, ” this is my last wish ” so I wouldn’t be taking up any wishes. :) see you in ww! :)

killmo

killmo is me but you can call me mo. that is my webkinz name to. thank you from mo sorry english is not good but learning.

sheltie

OMG I cannot even tell you how excited I was when I opened your gift!!!!! I NEVER thought I would even get any of those items!! That was the BEST gift I’ve ever received. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -happysheltie

sunsurfer

Oh Becky! Ty so so much!! What can I give you in return?? Please post your wishlist. I would be more than happy to send you anything I have on it. thank you thank you thank you!!!

Becky71W

You already gave me the greatest gift, a thank you : ) And you are very welcome.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.