Anyone need the hippo hat?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Anyone need the hippo hat?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  zundapp06 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

bbbbbb

Hi guys! I have a hippo hat for trade. Does anyone need it and want to make an offer?

bbbbbb

I’m of want the neo gothic lamp, dining table, or wings or the rockerz cat shirt. I could see what you all have if you want to meet me in the trading room :D

Doglove

I want it.Will you tell me what you want for it? Here are a few things I have : Cocker spaniel bone fridge and a whole bunch of posters.Please feel free to ask for more than one item as I have too many items in my dock.

mollyberger

dog love I accidentally traded my cocker spaniel bone fridge .:( will trade it to me?

bbbbbb

I also have some other stuff for trade like: a giant feather chair, elephant fountain, sparkle plant, gemstone table, and a couple other retired exclusives. I also have some rare and holiday items for trade. And for clothes for trade I have the hippo hat, 3D glasses, and the webkinz beauty pageant dress. I probably have more stuff than that but I have to go through. If you want to friend me my user is ktt08. I think I already friended bgos. Happy New Year :)

mollyberger

I WOULD LOVE IT! I have a birthstone gem lamp , a wand sparkle tree, rare dog house bed , rare country bed , rare treasure chest , and a rare bone couch . if you don’t like any of this I have some other stuff I could offer to .

bgos

I have the country bed, bone couch, dog house bed, dog house table, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bgos

I DO!!!!!!! I have a thinking chair, and zodiac outfit! And also the baseball wall paper! My user name is bgos. Thanks!

PeanutEmi000

I do and need help one how to play with my pet

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.