are deluxe accounts avalable to send to others?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives are deluxe accounts avalable to send to others?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  puppyluver13 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

dancer99

i really need one, but i dont know how to get one. i cant buy one myself either. ~dancer

Sorry my last response was short and sweet… Lol I was in a rush. I traded for three months membership in the trading room on Tuesday. I know dogfish trades memberships, but mainly trades them directly after they are on sale. Hope this helps you dancer!!!!! -spot

dogfish

Hey, I don’t trade memberships, never have. I only gift them to really good friends. Yes, after I get them on sale works the best, but I have given them to certain BFF s regardless. TTYL DF

forest85

how in WW do you do that? I will trade for one. do you have to have a estore account?

Ailuropoda

Dancer99, all someone needs is your WW username. Is it the same as here? And if they are buying Deluxe for themselves for a year, or renewing, they can add you for just $5.

dogfish

Hey A, boy what a wait to finally see your post. LOL I have been trying to speak to dancer, and tell her my accounts expire at the end of next month, if she can wait. It is super hard to get info to people around her. The “gifting’ thing is not so easy either. Well, hope all is well with you, TTYL

dancer99

awesome!!!!!! wish i could trade for one!!!! ;) thanks spot!

Yes.

walt

I’m looking for melody an gem items for trade if u have let me know plz

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.