Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Atomton's Biggest and Best Trade List Yet. #4!!

This topic contains 145 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MEGMEGEST08 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Exclusive: Egyptian Window, Holographic Globe, Circus Ball Trampoline, Yellow Plasma Ball, and Moon Rover. Christmas: Reindeer Bobblehead, Candy Cane Couch, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster Halloween: Scary Spector Wall Sticker, Jack O’ Lantern Wall Sticker, Webkinz Mummy Poster, Horrifying Halloween Walls/Floors, Creepy Cursed Chairs X3, Super Scary Stove, Green Ooze Puddle, Bone Chilling Fridge, Frightening Fireplace, Haunted House Table, Ghastly Graves X4. PSI: Artic Window (Polar Bear), Love Pond (Love Frog). Webkinz Newz: Cream Colored Toy Box, Love Topiary, Glowing Coffee Table, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Friends of the Earth Trophy, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Decoration X2. This is all I have to trade as of this moment. I will post my wishlist shortly. I am looking for fair trades. Hopefully someone will like something. All trades will be through KP, you send first, i send after. I promise! Peace and let the trading memories begin.-Atom

Hey, I now have some more spree diner items. Do you need these: 3 fast food dining chairs, fast food flooring and wall paper……………….. I am still looking for the window……………………………………….. HEY hurricane here and I was wondering what do you think about my room. Wait till you see it. And als, wait (says my real name) is comming HIDE! See ya – Hurricane. So think about the offer. I know I suck when it comes to trading. anyways I am gonna try some smiley things now. D: D; :D :P ;P

Atomton

Hi Snow! I am interested in your chairs. I have the walls/floors already sorry! :) Um I have the Arctic Window still, so I will do that. Um, I was wondering if you have any extra trophies from collection event or something. You see DF, Lamb, and Becky sent me a pedistal and I don’t know what to put on it. Any suggestions? I love all of your webkinz rooms they are all really awesome. You also have a really nice name. And no you don’t suck you are awesome! I am not going to end with -Atom this time I will end with what you did.-Bry I will also do some smileys now. :) :P :) :) ! Thanks for being such a great friend. BTW, I got some extra winterfest clothing probably so if you want any of that let me know. I hope I catch more candles. TTYS-(Bry)-Atom

I am going to wait till the end then we both can see what we got. Send those right now (chairs)

HI I was wondering what you waned for bone chilling fridge and what it is thanks bye

Atomton

I don’t have much of these left. I sent to my friends periodically too, Thank-you presents, and I also go to the trading room. I have several things for trade still. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I have Hippo, Chiwawa, and Polar Bear PSI’s for trade. I used to have Poodle but I sent that to one of my BFF’s as a TY Present. Um I have Time Clock and Webkinz Countdown to to trade in my dock for current exclusives. I have others to but I am trading stuff I get. Getting a lot of stuff from trading room I want. Sorry this isn’t updated as well as it could be. I really want to get rid of the Halloween Floors/Walls I have. If you want anything let me know at I will get back to you ASAP.-Atom

Sorry I had to send you home from my house Atom! I got stuck in my bed and couldn’t move! Glad you could see some of it! I hope you can get kinz chat+ sometime! It would be really helpful! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Ok I have 3 santakinz roller coasters to trade thanks to DF. If you would like 1 let me know. TTYS_Atom

Hey Atom, what room did you need help with? I really want to help you will it. But you will have to let me know by the 8th of January. I am leaving for a month on the 11th.

Atomton

Can you help me with my Signature Bengal’s room. That is like a mess! Do you have another account. You are PSIParad*** right? Just want to make sure. If you can help me arrange it better it would be awesome! TTYS_Atom

dogfish

HI atom D can make your room look awesome. Please list what you need, bookshelf, limo and ??? I will send soon, I used that account for you already. oh I think you can trade now for the table, but LMK and I will send two chairs. DF

I am confused, do you still need my help? If not, it’s fine. Dogfish is a great designer, and I’m sure she is more than capable of designing your Bengal an AMAZING room. However, if you still want my help, I’ll still be around for the next few days, and more than willing to do some design work!

Atomton

DF helped me finish the room. I am a decent designer so I was able to get it close to perfect. Thanks DF for showing me your rooms, I am modeling them after yours. They are really cool.-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.