Atomton's Trade/Gift List 3!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Atomton's Trade/Gift List 3!!! :)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi this is a small list of items i have to trade/Gift. Please reply if you are interested. Some carried over, some new, some I used! 1. Umbrella Hat 2. Fishing Hat 3. Snowflake Glasses 4. Daring High Dive 5. Gumdrop Lamp 6. Ribbon Candy Chair 7. Chewastic Coffee Table 8. Spider Webbed Bookshelf 9. Black & Gold Tambourine Chair 10. Sparkling Christmas Tree 11. Cool Ice Coffee Table 12. Ancient Aztec Statue 13. Pretzel Window 14. Ice Cool Blender 15. Reindeer Bobbleheads I currently am looking for retired exclusives. I have a forum about that on questions. I am also looking for the rest of the martian costume, I have the headband. It was a costume from my first halloween; 2012; and I accidentily sold it. :( I am also looking for cool items to finish rooms. If you like something or want to help me please reply. Thanks everyone!-Atom

ushie135

I am so sorry I did not read it correctly but that is me, not you- your list is fine!!!!!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and get lots of goodies!!!!!!

Atomton

All of these items are still available if anyone needs them!-Atom

Atomton

Please note: I have these items listed and trading/gifting them. I do not need them. After #15 that is where my wishlist starts. Sorry for the confusing format. Can someone give me tips of how to make a good one!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Cutie! I do not need the umberella hat, fishing hat, snowflake glasses, and reindeer bobblehead! I am gifting/trading them. Please do friend me, but please keep your items! Could you help me with marsion costume, retired exclusives, or other cool items? If so that would be amazing!-Atom

cutie135

I can send you an umbrella hat, a fishing hat and snowflake glasses. You can get the reindeer bobblehead by watching the movie on your map this week- so that is cool for you! I will get your UN from DF and send a FR today

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.