Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 773 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Hi @ultrasonic3, I have a new baby at my main house in Next. This one is a cross between the unicorn and the blue deer. It has lovely rainbow features on its tail and haunch. Hugs, netge

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@netgeoh my goodness I will definitely get on later today! Thank you so much for letting me visit your house! I love playing with your babies, though they grow up way too fast! I hope you are doing well and that you have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Yep had fun up to Holland. Pretty tulips and flowering trees and had a nice visit with my cousin and friend I have up there. Super weather for Big Red too. Have a good rest of the week. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 PS Hi Ultra, Hope you’ve had some nice hot weather too this week. Been super here and Big Red and me have had some lovely rides. Thanks for all you’ve sent – love it all. Have a great weekend, lil sis. Lots of love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I am so happy you guys enjoyed the tulips! We are much alike as my family and I like to avoid crowds whenever possible! There are so many different colored tulips aren’t there! I saw my first Monarch yesterday and we have a pair of Baltimore Orioles that frequent our feeder. I haven’t played yet, just trying to get my messages through moderation before the weekend! Thank you for everything! Loved the tulip stickers and everything you have been sending. Most of it is new to me so it’s exciting to open packages! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

lisag560

@Roxy616, @ultrasonic3 WOW!!! I know letters from kp cannot express my gratitude for the amazing gifts you sent. THANK YOU BOTH sooooooooooooo much!! @
      Amygirl113 Another huge thank you for the clothing you sent to me :) I love the outfit! Yes I am in Michigan and my big day off of work was spent at Comerica Park watching our Tigers win :) My daughter is not only coming home the beginning of June, she has invited me to come visit her for an extended weekend in July or August! I have not taken a vacation from work since I started . I already let my manager and corporate know I WILL be doing this lol. My son texted me last night that he has arrived safely in Latvia. So far his duties are slated to end May 29 and he should be home to celebrate Memorial Day. My little crazy puppy already knows he is gone as he spent yesterday and today laying on his bed staring out the window. I am happy to have today off of work and have been spring cleaning, planting and playing on ww. Again, thank you all so much! HUGE HUGS, LisaG

ultrasonic3

@lisag560 Wow, THANK YOU for the wallpaper, flooring and waiters outfit! I’m so excited to start this room!! Please let me know what you still need for the retro rainbow room! I hope all is well with you, your kids and Charlie Waffles! Have a great week! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@lisag560, You’re so very welcome, and please let me know which pieces you still need to complete your Retro Rainbow room…I seem to have lost track of what I’ve already sent and am now second-guessing myself on which ones I may have overlooked. I still have a couple of boxes left over (with more coming next month) and don’t plan to make a room in this theme, so I’m more than happy to help out with whichever items you’re still missing. That’s such wonderful news that your daughter will be coming to visit very soon (as well as has invited you to visit her for a long weekend!), and I’m sure you’re very much looking forward to that! I’m really glad that your son arrived safely in Latvia and wish him safe travels back home at the end of the month. Take care, and wishing you an awesome summer and lots of wonderful memories made with your daughter and son in the days to come!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I hope I didn’t sound greedy on the previous page. I certainly don’t expect you to help me with everything on my wish list. I just listed everything in case you had extras in your dock. Anyways I hope you aren’t mad at me. You have not been sending any letters. I’m really sorry if I did something wrong. Please forgive me. Love and hugs, your friend Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 can you tell I’m overly sensitive, not to mention paranoid of unintentionally hurting you or any of my friends here and IRL. I’m still working on this personality flaw! Please be patient :) Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Thanks for the Retro rainbow clothes – I forgot all about those – put them in my retro room. I sent you some of the Spree foods – saw you had posted to Roxy you could use some. Had some dupes, so they are all yours. Have a super week. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 hi Pat, I hope you have a relaxing time looking at all the pretty tulips! Thank you for everything! Love all that you send me! Lots of love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat, I hope you had a nice trip and enjoyed the beautiful tulips!

Comments are closed.