Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 907 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  netge 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I cannot thank you enough for all your time and effort in looking for wheel prizes that I’ve missed! I’m so incredibly grateful to you! I hope you had a nice weekend. Let me know when you would like to meet up again! Thank you for being such an AMAZING friend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

You’re more than welcome, Ultra…Glad to help out with those! I also left a message on the “My Want List” forum, pg. 106, but aside from what I just sent, have you received any additional pieces from the Trading Card Condo Theme yet? Just wondering which items were still needed. Also, I have the Happy Halloween Sofa and Webkinz Newz Makeup Table if you haven’t received those yet. Have a great rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 yes, I still need the sofa and table and left a list of the condo items I needs in My Want List. Thank you so much!! It’s been a busy week and I am hoping to have time this weekend for designing! THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@bananasbw THANK YOU so incredibly much for the Patio Plant! What a wonderful surprise! I shall think of you every time I feed my pets their daily guava. They will be so happy to be fed and I truly hope they don’t fight over it! If they start fighting I’m sending them to your house lol. I would love to have you join us in the park! What works best for you? Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Oh, I know what you meant at the park. I was right along with you swinging and sliding and teetertottering.. Bobby and Rosy weren’t the only ones playing. Glad you liked the car. I got me one too and love it. And YOU’RE the best sis ever. Have a great week. Love and hugs. Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 let’s meet again! I wish my computer didn’t overheat. THANK YOU for all the wonderful dispenser foods! The designers are amazing! Do you still need Oodles of Noodles, Webkinz Cares Jacket, Red Glasses, or anything else from the wheel or would you like something else? Just let me know! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I could use a couple more of each IF you have them – no prob. if you don’t. Love everything you send. Hope you had a nice virtural time in Big Red today. A friend Judy and I went up to Coldwater to the rootbeer stand and had burgers, fries and rootbeer floats. These 2 old ladies LOL cranked up the oldies station on the radio and had our hats on and sang all the way there and back. Lots of fun. Glad you like the foods – they do have wonderful ones, that’s for sure. Have a few more to send. Love and hugs, lil sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 that sounds like so much fun! I LOVE rootbeer floats!! I bet Big Red loved to get out and spin his/her tires. I’m so glad you two were able to have such a fun adventure! I definitely can send more! I haven’t landed on kinzcash or the window hardly at all! I’m so happy to send you things you need! Maybe we can meet in the park again! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

ultrasonic3

@lisag560 hello, my friend! It’s been a long time since we’ve talked. How is everything with you and your family? Thank you so much for all your help with my decorating fund. I’m hoping they will show some of my room designs. Each of my rooms is made with love from my many friends on Webkinz! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@netge I hope all is well with you! I am up to 65 diamonds so I might let Kailua grow up and spark another baby. Do you know how often they award diamonds for the daily log on prize? Maybe we can meet up next week. Hopefully your babies don’t run away lol. Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, I’m fine, if somewhat hot as we are having a heat surge and up to over 100 for the next few days, so doing very little. Not used to it and no air con over here, so will be challenging. I am finding my baby rabbit Sapphire is very demanding and constantly wanting me to pop back and do something for her, so I am thinking of maybe getting another baby and letting her grow up. She has reached kid stage, but I declined it. I bought the cow last week so am thinking to spark a baby with that, but at present I only have 1 diamond. I will be finishing this present Seasons shortly and so far have bought the pass for each one, so I will have more diamonds after that. I think we get 5 diamonds a week from the log in present, so I will be near it, but I may buy some as I don’t want to wait that long. Unfortunately the exchange rate is dreadful at present, so I need to think carefully about doing it. I can meet up this coming week, I can’t do Monday, Wednesday or Thursday as I

netge

@ultrasonic3, an update on my last post and baby bunny. I got tired of her constantly asking for things every couple of minutes and it was stopping me playing Next, so I have turned her into a kid. I have completed this Seasons event, so I thought it appropriate to make her a Princess, as she has the right attitude! Might get a new baby soon, I got quite a few diamonds from the Seasons event, but not enough for a new baby. Maybe we could just meet our pets in the older park area and that would save dashing too and fro for lost babies, etc. I’ll bring Princess Sapphire. :) Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge I wish I had more updated devices because Next seems to require that. My iPad keeps crashing since the latest update. But I can use my phone to meet up with you. I might not be able to chat much but we can do that in Classic if you’d like. I love seeing your pets and property in Next!! I can’t meet tomorrow so looks like Friday morning, 6:00. Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, Friday at 6am Kinz time is fine for me. I’m sorry to hear you are having problems with the latest Next update on your iPad. So long as it won’t cost you money to meet up with me on your phone, as I wouldn’t want you to be spending money to do it. I know it is quite difficult on the phone, as I sometimes log in to Next in the evening to see if there is a rare. There was last night, but I didn’t have the money on Next to buy it. Don’t worry if you end up going in and out on it as I appreciate the difficulty. Will look forward to meeting you then, but please don’t worry about it, I’ll understand if it doesn’t work as we hope. Let me know whether you want to do Next or Classic and, if Classic, Kinzchat Plus or not and which park. Have a great week, we are sweltering in unusual heat at the moment so playing Webkinz with the fan on to keep cool. Love and hugs, netge

Comments are closed.