Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 1,011 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@lisag560 thank you so incredibly much for helping me with my decorating fund! I really appreciate it! I hope you see this message, I have left you a few. Are you all set with the Retro Rainbow Room Theme? I hope everything is going well for you, your kids and your sweet dog! Don’t be a stranger, I love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@netge How are you my friend? You are never far from my thoughts. I hope you are having a nice summer! I imagine you have lots of flowers and butterflies in your yard. I miss chatting with you! Take care of yourself! Love and hugs, Ultra

netge

@ultrasonic3, Glad you had a lovely vacation, it sounds a very pretty area. I’m ok, not been feeling that well yesterday and today, but taking it quietly and hope to feel better soon. Our super heatwave has gone, it is now more normal and we have had some rain, which has helped the garden a great deal and refilled the water butts. My garden has been lovely again this year and I can just about manage to look after it in small goes. We haven’t had as many butterflies this year as we normally do, more smallish brown ones. I have loads of bees on my lavender and other bee friendly plants. I have my garden planted so the bees can get a lot of nectar from early February to late Fall. I have completed the various improvements around the house, but now looking at a new summerhouse as the old one is falling to pieces and may just about survive another Winter. I’ve got a new baby bunny in Next and another house. Enjoy school when it restarts. Love and hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge I’m so very sorry you have not been feeling well! I hope you feel better soon! I’m glad your heatwave is over and I’m sure your flowers loved the rain. After I’m done here on the forums I will go in search of your new baby! Can’t wait to see your new house too! Have a wonderful weekend! Get well soon! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Just looked at your Save the Monarch room – it’s gorgeous! – GREAT JOB. Got thinking about some of my UP trip experiences – the first trip up there that I remember was the year before the Mackinac Bridge was completed. We had to take a car ferry over from Mackinaw City to St Ignace. Then the next summer we went up, the bridge was done – oh man, I’ve loved it ever since. Daddy told me to look to the Lk Huron side as we went over to the UP & on the way home, to look at the Lk Michigan side – my head had been going back & forth, back & forth. I’ve done that ever since. That first year I remember, we had a cottage for a week up by Copper Harbor & I brought home one of the big round stones I found up there. We used it as a door stop for our backdoor & I am still using it. I also remember when we were over on Mackinac Island, grandpa & I (just the two of us) took one of the horse & buggy rides – He let me hold

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 the reins as I sat on his lap. And then something I never lived down, when we got done and got back to mom and daddy, I gave her a bag and told her “Mommy, we got you a bag of horse….. This store was selling it but it doesn’t smell.” LOL Never lived that down. And I know you know what I’m referring to. LOL Cousin Linda & I went down to Detour & then got the car ferry over to Drummond Island one year. That was fun. Not much over there, but did have a wonderful lunch at the one place. Always love seeing the ships go thru the locks at the Soo, altho a few times I’ve been there & didn’t see one ship, then other times tons of them. Hope to hear some of your fave memories. Love & hugs, lil sis, Big Sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, more trip memories: We always went up once a summer to UP (we are 6 hours from bridge) & then as I got older I’d go up with a friend or two & sometimes by myself for a few days & Linda & I went up for 20 years over Labor Day so she could walk the bridge. I never walked but she liked to. Went to see where Edmund Fitzgerald ship sunk & museum, took the lighthouse cruises from Mackinaw & the Ugly Anne lobster boat cruise around. Saw the perseid meteor shower on midnight cruise 10 miles out into Lk Mich. from Mackinaw. Every time I’d go, try to see something new & always had to get the fudge to bring home. LOL More later. Have a good week. Love & hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 oh Pat, that’s too funny! I literally laughed out loud!! I love Mackinac island!! And of course the fudge! Yum! Didn’t make it to the island this year. Just explored the Copper Country. I’m going to suggest Detour and Drummond Island for next year!! Have you been to the Porcupine Mountains? That’s beautiful too! I love the Soo Locks too! Every year we explore the UP! We like to stay overnight in Petoskey on the way home. Thank you so much for the space suit!! LOVE it! I had to come here to read what you wrote before sending your goodies! Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Detour is just a little bitty town – but the drive over there is pretty along Lk Huron & all the pine trees. Was neat doing the car ferry – took about 5 min. Fun to see Drummond Island altho nothing really over there. We drove around – guess they do have a hotel at least they did about 10 years ago. Just 3-4 stores in the downtown area, but just lots of trees & a few houses. They did have a good restaurant/bar in a big pole bldg.. – had the best BBQ beef sandwich we had ever had. Never been to Porcupine Mountains. Sound cool. continued…

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Linda & I did take the Agawa Canyon day train trip one time. Have to go over the bridge at the Soo to the Soo side in Canada & get it. Lots of pretty lakes & trees, but then sometimes, you’d just see grown up weeds, then come into view of another gorgeous lake or view, then back to nothing. Stopped at Agawa Canyon for a couple hours for lunch & to explore. That was cool. We’d do that again. Did you see the butterflies over on the island? I never went, but seems like they had museum of them. Love & hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 sounds like you’ve had lots of fun! Your grandpa sounds so cool! We did visit the butterfly house on Mackinac Island before the pandemic hit. Loved it! Did you ever see black bear on your travels through the UP? We saw a mom and her cub cross the road! We were so glad we were in the car and not hiking a trail.. I have never heard of the Agatha Canyon train ride, I would definitely love that! I am so glad you shared your adventures! You have given me ideas for our future trips! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, your little sis Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Just wanted to let you know that those items I sent last night were intended as some finishing touches for when you put your Signature Theme room together (please don’t feel obligated to use any of it if it doesn’t work for you, though…just thought I’d send different items that I used as accents in my room in case you would like to try them out with your décor). The vases of roses are meant to go on the brown mosaic side tables, the gyroscope goes on the Dogbeard’s Dining Table (which I just used as an accent piece in the room, since there’s already a dining table that’s part of the theme), and the Arte’s Clock goes on the wood pedestal as a decorative display. Anyway, have fun creating your room, and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I hope you have seen all my messages, including the ones below and in the other forum! I love the items you sent for finishing touches! They go PERFECTLY with the theme! I am so incredibly grateful!!! I am going to have so much fun crating this room! I hope to start tonight! Roxy, did you sent me the Perfect Plum Slides to go with my Perfect Plum outfit? Both you and @pegpony have helped me with this adorable outfit. Thank you for being such an amazing friend! I feel so blessed! Have a wonderful week!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

I did send the plum slides…just wanted to make sure you had them to complete your outfit! And I did see your messages today, both on here and the other forum…So glad you had a great time but I’m also so glad to have you back! Have a wonderful week, too, my dear friend!!! Many, Many Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3…Hi, Ultra, just wanted to say welcome back and I hope you had the best time EVER!!! You were very missed, but I’m so glad you and your family were able to get away and enjoy yourselves this past week. If there’s anything you happened to miss on WW while you were away, please let me know, and I’ll send it right over. Whenever you have a free moment, I’d love to hear all about your trip and the fun and exciting things you got to do while there! When does school start again for you? Hope you’ll have at least a little time left to relax at home before heading back, and also hope that this school year will be an amazing one for you, with lots of great memories made together with friends that you can look back on for years to come! Lots of Love and Hugs ~ Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy! I left you a message on the previous page! I had a wonderful time exploring the Copper Country! So, in the 1800’s the Keweenaw Peninsula was home to a lot of copper miners. We toured the Quincy Mine in Hancock. It was cold and wet in the mines! The tour guide lit a candle and turned off the lights! This was how the miners did their mining, by candlelight. Then she blew out the candle and it was pitch dark! I’m grateful I never had to be a miner! We toured Fort Wilkins in Copper Harbor, hiked some to water falls, took a Pictured Rocks Cruise in Munising (absolutely beautiful!). It is so beautiful up there! Have you ever been there? I did not get any of the WackyER Zingoz prizes and I wish I had a few more of the tree seeds. I had my phone along but there wasn’t much time or cellphone coverage for Webkinz. But that’s ok, because I had fun making memories! I sure missed you though! Schools starts on the 24th. Have a wonderful week! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…I left messages for you on the “I Need This Item” forum, too (pg. 1713) with a couple of questions in them, so didn’t want you to miss them. I’ll be more than happy to send those prizes to you this evening. Wasn’t sure if you would have time (or the means) to get last week’s prizes, so I made sure to have extra for you, just in case! Will also send whatever extra pieces of the new Retro Rainbow DIY clothing I have (I find that beyond frustrating–and expensive, given that each bottle of the new dye costs 2,000 eStore points–to try countless times to complete the three Common, Uncommon, and Rare outfits, but on the plus side, I end up with extras to give away lol).

Roxy616

Oops…meant to include this in my message above, but wanted to let you know that I’ve come to the end of all the past wheel prizes (have gone through all the years for the Wheel of Wow, Mobile Wheel of Wow, and Wheel of Deluxe), just in case you would wonder why the packages have stopped.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 WOW, thank you so much for your extras of the Retro Rainbow DIY clothing! I was hoping to win at least one in the clubhouse but no such luck yet. Love the look of the clothes. I’m so sorry it’s so expensive and definitely frustrating that you can’t just be guaranteed one of each outfit for each dye rather than it being a gamble. And thank you for the wonderful wheel prizes. I know that was a lot of work and I truly appreciate it! You’re the best friend ever! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.