Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 157 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING, little sis. So thankful for you and our sisterhood. Have a super day. Lots of love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, thanks so much for the juice and the other things you sent today – awesome as always. Do you need anymore of the snowy ski slope mountains? Oh, and yes, that is so cool on the Town Hall coin boxes holding the coins – I have them in my Vote for Mayor rooms and the candidate coins in them. so cool. I have fun with with my spare accts i have arranging lots of theme rooms – I have lots of rooms on my two main accts. too – my amygirl and amypat (you are friends with me on those two) and have my other accts as spares and trade stuff back and forth between my two main accts. Love making rooms and decorating them. Love playing here on WW. Have a great day and talk tomorrow. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! WOW , thank you so much for the furniture today!!!!! I LOVE them! Sorry about the juice. I didn’t see the note in time. If for some reason you decide you need more let me know. They are real cheap. I’ll get back to you about the ski slopes. I would love to see your house. It must be a mansion! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 hi Ultra, Glad you like the furniture. Just a little Happy Thanksgiving from me to you. And no prob. on the juice – I can always use more windows and more juice is always welcome. So thankful we found each other here and are sisters. You rock. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, thanks so much for the juice boxes. I’ll holler if I need more. And if you have any of the Christmas tiles – that would be super. Anything you need? Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 AND a BIG BIG BIG PS: You have been missed here more than you’ll know – I’ve read your posts you got over at the trading forum. You’ve got a great many friends, little sis. Sometimes we all need to re-group like you did and learn and grow and then can go on again – this is a wonderful community and our safe place. So glad we’ve got it. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3, I’m so glad you are doing better & you are the best friend & honorary little sister I have here at WW. We bonded from day one & you have helped this old retired single lady get thru the lonely days of staying inside with this covid lockdown & being careful – more than you’ll ever know. So glad we found our newz posts too & we can still do that on the weekends since if I’m thinking right, the forums normally don’t update then. I’ll just do the “new” ones on newz like we’ve been doing. Then I’ll be here during the week. Thankfully we have WW to help us have fun – I play a lot during the day – so thankful for it & for you to talk to & share my things with. You’re doing good kiddo – I’m proud of you. If you can, I’d love 6 more juice boxes – love those windows. Love & hugs, LOTS of them, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 hi Pat! You’re the best! I feel so happy being back here with my friends! I sent 6 juice boxes and have more in my dock if you decide you want more! I am all set with the storefronts. I have a Town Square room and they are all along the edge, thanks to generous friends, yourself included! Let me know if you need any tiles to complete any of your quilt rugs! Thanks for everything! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Comments are closed.