Check Out My High Score!

Home Forums The Arcade Check Out My High Score!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  rinoav 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jammershark

My high score on Goody Gumdrops is somewhere in the 40,000′s. Some tips on getting the trophy are not giving up and also try to collect as many stars as you can. The trophy is based on the distance you run and not the amount of gumdrops. You have to get 25000m to get the trophy. Good Luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lovelypuppie

I don’t know where to ask this but I would really like some tips on the jellybean quiz. The numbers I’ve been guessing are always so far away and I feel like I’m just imagining a number with no clue. Please help or tell me where I could find some ideas.

I got the high score on Lily padz

Does anyone else have the problem that when you get a really high score on a game, it glitches and doesn’t award you any kinzcash or give you credit for a new high score? This has happened to me four times now with Flutterbugged. Yesterday I reached over 40,000 score and would have received about 700 kinzcash, along with almost doubling my old high score! But whenever I decided to quit, I was not awarded any kinzcash, nor given credit for the high score I earned. It’s really frustrating, because I spent near a half hour to reach that score! I hope this will be fixed soon, because, as far as I know, it has been plaguing the arcade for at least a year. XP

Comments are closed.