Cupcake’s name team! ( hiring! :) )

Home Forums Pets – Archives Cupcake’s name team! ( hiring! :) )

This topic contains 126 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello, this is a forum for people who need pet names, and want to help me suggest names to people. Anyone can join my team, and there is no limit to how many people can join. Have fun! :)

hey tried to invite ya over your at a friends house gonna have dinner soon

btw do you still want to work at kcs design forum im helping out we were friend on webkinznewz hoping she doesnt mind

Hey ya know how you asked for the sig. english bulldog and fox terrior for christmassi asked for the artic fox if i get one i’ll name it Acacia

sweetcupcake wanna visit my webkinz house sometime your username inspired me to make a room for sweeties

Sure! :D I’d love to visit your sweets room! Maybe I can bring my love puppy SWEETIE there. :) I’ll let you know when I’m available. What days and times are you available? I’m working on a town and Shopping Centre( it has a movie theatre too :D) in my pet’s house. When it’s finished, I can give you a tour, if you want. I also have a concert hall in there that’s still being made, and a bakery that will have the candy wallpaper and floor which I won from one of the challenges. By the way, are the Ice Age possums your favorite characters? Scrat is my favorite character. :D I have a plush Scrat and Sid. :) Have a sweet day!~SC

Ellie and Sid are my faveorites because Ellie is too funny and Sid is so much like my brother. Whats your favorite scene mine is hmm well I guess when Ellie finds out she’s not a possum it just is so sweet and how about since your home schooled as well wednesday at whichever time you want my times are 3:00pm-10:00pm and watching iceage in a little bit

Question is it normal to have a plant named steve

Hello Snowflake Pup Queen! It’s alright to have a plant named Steve. ;) I think that’s really interesting! In fact,I give names to all kinds of different things in my room like your plant. Have a sweet day!~SC

XD okay and we have an arborvitae (karl) that i hope survives. what i do give names to plants but i think me and steve really have an attachment i only met him this summer (on the clearance rack) Steve the plant

Tuesday-Satarday is best Tuesday and thursday i can be on at 5:00pm-10:00pm Kt and wednesday is 3:00pm-10:00 pmKT and friday and saterday 4:30pm10:00pmKt can’t wait you can see other rooms as well its still in the process need a chocolate couch from the wishshop and a bed

Misty900

Help! I need names for a silversoft cat! He’s going to be a boy if I get him and please a real boys name! (Like Mark, Peter, ect.) and not toby because if I get the lionfish i’m naming him that because tobymac if one of my favorate artistes, besides Britt Nicole! :)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.