Do you like my idea?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Do you like my idea?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I think webkinz should have webkinz plush pets called Webkinz Newbornz. They could be soft, cuddly, & so adorable! They will look exactly like newborn animals, and they will be very cute! I have had this idea for a few years now and I hope it comes true! I really like this idea of mine and I hope you do too! Please tell me what you think of my idea! Thank you!

Good idea, but isn’t that what webkinz jr. already is?

Thank you! Well, webkinz jr pets don’t look too life-like. Webkinz Newbornz will look EXACTLY like newborn animals and they will also look very life-like. Webkinz Newbornz will look very similar to the webkinz Signature pets, but the Newbornz will look a lot more like newborn animals, and they will have their own special items and cute stuff. And you will have to feed them a bottle and feed them baby food or something like that, and they can sleep in a crib, and they can wear baby clothes too. Or maybe webkinz Newbornz could just be a special secret code thing you have to buy & when you enter the code on webkinz world, your webkinz pet could have a baby!…A unique newborn virtual webkinz pet!

4millie4, thank you so much! You are so sweet! knie6, why don’t you like my idea?

knie6

I am really sorry but I really don’t like it!

4millie4

Thats a fantastic idea!

ilovecats101

I like that idea! I also think they should do that!!!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.