Does anyone have any extra zodiac clothing?????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have any extra zodiac clothing?????

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  craftfun 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Gretamg

I need the fire costume except for the Hat and the air costume bottoms I am willing to trade some of my deluxe clothes for it

Gretamg

Sorry I meant the air costume EXCEPT for the bottoms P.S. The only reason except is in caps is because I wanted to make it stand out, I don’t want you guys to think I’m mad or something. lol

ladygaudiel

HI @Gretamg: if its ok i’ll just reply here: i’m so sorry i can’t send you the ribbon bed. it’s being held for someone else. i’ll take a chance and send you the air bottoms. don’t worry its not for the curio shop house. its a gift! ~Gaudi

Gretamg

well I’ll check your forums and see if there’s anything I like

Elizabeh

Sorry, Greta, I wish I had them to trade, because I’d like to help you and also I am not Deluxe, and would love some of the items. Unfortunately, I need the same as you! I have TOO MANY earth everything items and not the others. Good Luck.

zeromyhero

I have an extra Air headdress.

dogfish

Greta, you can have mine for free. DF add me clo91

Gretamg

Ok my username is 19Greta99

I offered to someone else, but never got an answer, so I can send you the Fire shirt and pants and Air bottoms later today. Nothing needed.

Looks like DF beat me to it, lol. But, I didn’t have everything you were looking for, so it works out better.

cheekie722

hey i saw on the donation post that you had a couple pairs of nafaria slippers that you were giving away? My friend and i have been wanting those really bad, would you mind sending me two pairs or just one pair at least for her? My username is mrmerk, i sent you a request already, look forward to hearing back!

Gretamg

ok thanks my ww username is 19Greta99

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.