Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

I have a lot of food to donate – Cinnamon Hearts, 3 different birthday cakes, Honeycomb custard (it might be a psf, I don’t know), Sour Shrimp Ice Cream, Sugarberry Pie, Cherry Cream Chocolates, Fried Bat Cake, Lose Leaf Sandwich, and Rextexmex. Nothing needed in return.

Hi there Jane. I’m interested in the Honeycomb custard and fried bat cake. Same UN. Thanks

chillylily

Hey Aristicat, could I have(if you still have them) 2 Enchanted Berries, 1 Enchanted Berry Pie, 1 Goo Goo Berry, and 2 Blueberry Nut Bars? My UN is friend2day. Thanks!!!

Artisticat

Sure! I sent you a friend request and I’ll send the stuff right over once you accept. :D

chillylily

Hey ladygaudiel!!! LambTyler is waiting for you on a forum called “Chic City Top Trade” in the questions category!!!

crissy135

Gracie I will send you a ribbon today- all the ones I have look the same to me so I hope it is one you are looking for! crissy135

Aw Chrissy you are so nice :) thanks and Abi girls rule is FINALLY working I found one of my secret codes so if you sent it to that one its ok (; from y’all’s friend Gracie

abislu1

Um I think i sent it to the wrong person :(

Girls rule is FINALLY up again um did someone send me a birthday dress lol it showed up in my dock? Ok anyways, I found one of my secret codes to girls rule it’s up and running if you sent it to girls rule I will get it don’t worry (; from your bff, gracie10294

Becky71W

Hi Gracie, it was me. I had sent it before I read that you couldn’t get on the girlsrule account. So glad you were able to get back on it. Please don’t send anything in return, just enjoy it.

Thank you Becky! My white terrier amber is loving it! Lol :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.