GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sally Webkinz, what do you do with the ghosts gold doubloon?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

random question, can you get free prizes if you are deluxe?

can we get the new challenges if we have already finished all the challenges that we get when are accounts are opened? cause i got my account opened in 2017, and finished all my challenges, then i helped my friend with her account this year but there was at least 18 or more new challenges that i never did with me account can u fix that?

random question, what happened to dr. quack? and when are we going to vote for mayor again?

Dr. Quack retired a few years ago. No idea when the next election form Kinzville Mayor will be.

I logged into my GanzWorld account through my Webkinz and the username shows as something that it’s not. I never made my username “LeandroCourts”. Before that, the username said “Date (name) and Cathy” and linked a suspicious website. I am not sure how to change this! May I please get some help?

Now it shows that my password was incorrect!

sally
        Key Master

You might want to stick to logging in with your GanzWorld account instead. Click the Forgot Password link if your password isn’t working. If you’re still having trouble, contact ganzworldsupport@ganz.com

look at the email that u set it up for, they usually change it to letters and numbers, the same happened to me. :)

Comments are closed.