GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,427 replies, has 557 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

random question, what happened to dr. quack? and when are we going to vote for mayor again?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dr. Quack retired a few years ago. No idea when the next election form Kinzville Mayor will be.

I logged into my GanzWorld account through my Webkinz and the username shows as something that it’s not. I never made my username “LeandroCourts”. Before that, the username said “Date (name) and Cathy” and linked a suspicious website. I am not sure how to change this! May I please get some help?

Now it shows that my password was incorrect!

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

You might want to stick to logging in with your GanzWorld account instead. Click the Forgot Password link if your password isn’t working. If you’re still having trouble, contact ganzworldsupport@ganz.com

look at the email that u set it up for, they usually change it to letters and numbers, the same happened to me. :)

Hey I have a question, for some reason my Webkinz keep calling me by my password and I’m wondering why they do this. For example, when they ask me to do something and I do it they say something along the lines of “you take such good care of me..” then say my password. I’m hoping there’s a way to fix this please let me know.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

When you signed up for your account, you must have put your password as your name. You can try emailing webkinzsupport@ganz.com

gingerdare

Quick question. How do I download the desktop app? I wasn’t playing Webkinz when it came out and I can’t seem to find it in the special reports. I’ve seen a lot of information about it but no instruction or links on how to actually do it. Thank you!

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

The download is available on the front page of webkinz.com

12hope34

Hey! I was wondering, when will new prizes would start coming out on the GanzWorld rewards store?

terri824

I too am wondering if the GanzWorld reward prizes are ever going to change, I think the present ones have been there for maybe a year, not sure. I’ve gotten some good items from there in the past and would like to spend my GW cash for some super nice items.

Comments are closed.