GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sparty2007

Why don’t the tools in the medallions work. Whenever I tried to move medallions to a pet I want to adopt nothing happens.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

maltese123

Hello! In the last couple of weeks I have played Polar Plunge (on Webkinz Classic) and have gotten over 20,000 points on the hard course level more than once (the first time was even over 20,600). My high score never updates though, and I also never received the gold polar plunge trophy for completing the hard course. I was wondering if there was anyway to fix this, as I believe my score would make the overall top scores list and I do love collecting arcade trophies. Thank you for your help!

@sallywebkinz. Hello Sally I have a few questions. I’m sure I’ll Ned to contact customer support by email but I have a pet that was in a car. I thought I had clicked on another pet but I did not. The pet in the car rode it into the room next door. I’ve been in and out of the room walking the pet. It has not gotten back into the car. I can not find the car in my dock. I’ve logged in and out of the account multiple time. Part of the problem is I don’t know the name of the car and I can’t find any info on it. It’s an older black convertible with fangs on the front. I believe it was a promo special a few years ago at the estore either from buying points or a pet. Would I contact the estore since I think it’s an estore item or Webinz support since it involves game play? I also am having vision issues which compounds my finding things in my dock. And it’s full of stuff. My second question is I have never posted a room in the share center. Someone told me it gives

When I look at a WKN user profile to see the comments that I or the other user have posted, the page number links are broken (the “forum/users/username/replies” part is missing). It also says the user (every one that I have checked since noticing this) has 573 pages of comments – even one user who has only commented twice.

@sallywebkinz. Hi Sally wondering if you can give some insight. In an FB group I’m in we were discussing the money rewardz. I remembered a post about them ending and spend your rewardz. That an announcement would be made at a later date of when it will end. That first post was made in October of 2018. Money rewardz can still be accumulated and items bought. So I’m wondering if I missed an announcement that they were continuing? I try to give out current and relevant information especially since there are so many returning child to adult players. Thank you and hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!

sally
        Key Master

The feature will be leaving at some point, but no additional information is available yet.

bellalicious

@sallywebkinz hi sally! can i say that i like having ganz rewards on the news site. it gives me a reason to check in every day, otherwise i know i wouldn’t. is there any reason why it can’t continue? also, could you maybe give us some updated prizes? thank you for everything you and ganz does to make webkinz so awesome.

avarine

Um, it’s not thanksgiving yet. At least in the US…

asker1

It was Thanksgiving in Canada in October! Hope all Canadians had a great Thanksgiving!!

Comments are closed.