GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Clover200

Hello, I recently purchased two of the games for your iphone so I could earn more money when I’m out and about. I bought them today and almost raked up 1,000 kinzcash, but it won’t put it into my account. Even after I sign in, but then it keeps freezing and I have to exit the app and go back into it. I have all this kinzcash banked, but it won’t go onto my account…..Please help!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

barn40

I have been on Wekbinz for many years now, and to see how things have changed is heartbreaking. I understand that the ads are necessary for revenue, but my computer can no longer handle the laggyness of the game. I have adopted multiple pets, yet I can no longer play certain games because I need to be a paying member. Back in the day I could play all these games without being a DELUXE member. The whole website has gone into the gutter. It will be missed. I am posting this in hopes that some day Webkinz will return to its former glory.

ridzilla

Hi- I play in Germany, and the timing is off on lots of the daily activities- for example today, when I tried to do deluxe balloon darts and soccer challenge at 7pm Greenwich Mean Time, I’m informed that there is no activity at this time, or that I can only participate once a day, even though this is the only time I have tried. Last time this happened was during the week that the US daylight savings time had started, but German summer time hadn’t started yet. This time it started after the last update… please help! thanks so much.

IndigoZap

THAT’S SO COOL YOURE IN GERMANY!!!!!! I think Ganz fixed that. =)

petnofour

Now that the Academy is fixed, the strength class is way too hard. Are there any suggestions as to how to complete this class? I am on level 9 but can never win. It even seems that the button misses sometimes especially when I have missed a target. I have deluxe so have tried twice a day for 4 days and missed all 8 tries. I don’t think this is possible anymore unless the class is slowed down or you get more time. So disappointing!! I was getting close to finishing.

LINAMAY13

I need help When I log in to newz blog webkinz newz it says logged in as LINAMAY13. This is my problem my brother tries to play peek-a-newz or other contest and he can’t log in . He plays under the name beastybray. Could you please not have me log in automatic so we both are able to play in webkinz newz . We both have to share the same computer. We having b een trying to get this fixed over this past week. We don’t know what else to do. THANK YOU LINAMAY and beastybray

sally
        Key Master

When you are finished playing, you must log out of your GanzWorld account so that your brother can log in with his credentials. Just click on your name at the top right, and then click on the word “logout” — you will have to remember to do this each time you change who plays. You could also want to pick different browsers to use — for example, you could stay logged in on Chrome and your brother could use Firefox — then you don’t have to keep logging out and in. Please do not post your passwords.

Comments are closed.