Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,075 replies, has 378 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

@09XStarlightX09 @Qsue @webkinzaqua Thank you so much for the surprises. Totally unexpected and a lovely boost to my day. Your grateful friend, Traveller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey Traveller! So glad they made your day! However, I’m afraid @MyLittlePonyEG13 (09xStarlightx09) has been permanently banned from webkinz newz. :( Just FYI. Unicorn

Traveller

@unicorn oh dear! I guess there’s no point in asking what happened. I’m just glad you are still here in this form.

webkinzAqua

Not at all! Thank you for all the generous giveaways you done!

Traveller

@webkinzaqua we get by with a little help from our friends. :-)

frankie98

Hey alphacat, BIG thank you for all the coins you sent me and helping with my decorating needs. I always appreciate your kindness and friendship. Please let me know if I can ever help you in anyway! Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – It was my pleasure to send the coins :-) Your idea about combining the wacky gnomes and the Fairy den theme is brilliant – love it! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you for the encouraging words! I always seem to have a vision is my head but have a hard time making it look that way:/ We shall see??? LOL! Your frankie98:)

frankie98

Hey Traveller! I just want to send you a huge thank you for ALL of the amazing Smitten Kitten items you sent me from your giveaway. You are so kind and thoughtful. I’m very excited to get to work of my Kitten room:) Please let me know if you are looking for anything, I would love to try and help you out. Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@frankie98 You’re very welcome. I think I have said this before but your enthusiasm in taking part in the webkinz world and the genuine appreciation you express on the forum is actually a delight to read. If you are looking for anything else for your kitten room, please let me know. I like the theme but I have what I need (although it took me a while! LOL). Your friend, Traveller.

frankie98

Thank you mirforbjs for sending me all 12 of those adorable Christmas gnomes:) I’m thinking of making a village for them to live in. Dogfish sent me some fairy den items and I think they would look really cute living there. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. I hope I can help you with something you need one day soon. Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

That sounds too cute!! :D

bonesbongo

Hi @lilstinky Thank you for the great giveaway I would love the Wacky Tuxedo Jacket, Wacky Tuxedo Pants and Wacky Go-Kart if still available. Thanks your friend shelkinz67 :}

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Sorry for the duplicated request, that darn BAD GATEWAY keeps interferring.

lilstinky

@bonesbongo – No problem about the duplicate request. Bad gateway has been messing with my comments, too. I will get those items sent to you right away. Enjoy the wacky weekend!

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Thank you for the gift, greatly appreciated. If there is anything your looking for let me know I would like to try and help you. shelkinz67

Comments are closed.