Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,975 replies, has 318 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 5 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

pikachu21

Blurayne, my user is Pika14 but I’d love it if you were to send an X-Ray Costume, Robot Shoes, and Frog Prince feet my way. Lemme know if there’s anything you’re looking for too. What I have is super random but occasionally I’ve got something someone else wants or needs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Items sent, Enjoy! :) blurayne

frankie98

Hi Blurayne! I would LOVE the angel halo if you still have one! Thanks a bunch! your friend frankie98

blurayne

Halo is on the way. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Thank you so much! Sent you a Pink Cowgirl Hat:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Costume giveaway. If we are not friends, please send me a FR and tell me your user name in your request. Angela Halo, 2 Aztec Queen Crown, Banana Split Costume, 2 Black Ninja Costume, 3 Cleopatra costume wig, 2 Cleopatra costume, Dark Queen Crown, Dark Queen Costume, Dragon Costume, Egyptian Mummy Foot wraps, Egyptian Mummy Mask, 3 Firefighter Pants, Frog Prince Feet, Garden Gnome hat, Garden Gnome Boots, 2 Ghost Hunter costume, 1 knights Helmet, 2 Knights Armor, 1 Ladybug Costume, 2 Ladybug Shoes, 1 martian Costume, 1 Pumpkin King Mask, 1 Pumpkin King Costume, 2 Pumpkin King Shoes, 1 Pumpkin Queen tiara, 1 Pumpkin Queen Dress, 2 Robot Helmet, 1 Robot Shoes, 1 Robot costume, 1 toadstool fairy Headdress, 2 toadstool Fairy shoes, 1 Toadstool Fairy Dress, 2 Vampire costume, 1 Vampire Wig, 4 X Ray costume. Your friend BluRayne

Traveller

@blurayne I would love the Aztec Queen Crown! Let me know if you would like anything in return.

blurayne

The crown is on its way. Nothing needed in return. :) blurayne

Traveller

Thanks so much! Still gonna send you something. :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne- I would love the vampire wig if it’s still available! Thanks so much – alphacat

blurayne

The wig is on its way. I happened to find a couple of these hidden away in a storage unit. I am still working on getting my clothing organized (it is a slow process). :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Thank you! I am also trying to organize my clothes better, starting with items the KVA stuff and Campkinz. It’s going to rain here all weekend so I hope to organize all my Halloween costumes – I’ve bought about 50 of the AW trunks with the reward Moneyz. have a great weekend! alphacat

Traveller

Hi Alphaowlbear. What is an AW trunk? Traveller

andersonja

This is a great giveaway. Could I please have the cleopatra costume and wig? And if no one else wants it I would love the ladybug costume and shoes. Thanks! -jba2017

blurayne

I sent a FR to jba2017, if that is not correct, please sent one to me and I will start sending the items soon as I can. Thanks Blurayne

webkinz130

Hi! I would love any girl costume pieces, especially pumpkin queen dress and toadstool fairy dress or shoes or headdress! Thank you so much! My username is Enchanted99

blurayne

I sent you the Pumpkin Queen dress and the Toadstool Fairy Dress and headdress. I will send the Toadstool Fairy Shoes tomorrow. Your friend blurayne

webkinz130

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are amazing ahhh!!!

kittydog2

Hi!! could i get the toadstool fairy headdress, banana split costume, and tbe x ray costume? thank you for doing this and thank you for the opportunity!! my user is gabby2939

blurayne

Hey, I just sent you the banana split and x ray costumes and I found another Toadstool fairy headdress that I will sent tomorrow. Enjoy! blurayne

kittydog2

thank you!!

gurgaflurga

Do you have the pumpkin tiara, dark queen dress, and/or vampire costume remaining? Thank you very much!! (♡˙︶˙♡) —gurgaflurga

blurayne

Items sent, Hope you enjoy! Your friend blurayne

@blurayne I would love the Ladybug shoes if not taken. Thanks!

blurayne

Hey Unicorn, the shoes are on the way to you. Enjoy! :) blurayne

rlla14

Ohhh, THANK YOU for these offers. I’ll friend ASAP. I would love both the Black Ninja Costumes, the Martian costume, and the Vampire Wig if possible!! RLLA14 is the user name. Let me know what you’re looking for! Or if you want any PSFs.

rlla14

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

blurayne

You are welcome, Sorry the vampire wig was already taken. Your friend blurayne

sarah1215

This is SO generous of you to give all of this away! If you still have it, I would love the Cleopatra costume and wig, an Aztec Queen crown, and Firefighter pants. Please let me know if you’re looking for anything and I’ll absolutely give you what I have! <3 -Clemson151298

blurayne

Hello, I sent everything except the firefighter pants, I will send those tomorrow. Enjoy! :: blurayne

Kiska

Hi, there. Do you happen to still have the dark queen costume and Aztec queen crown? I have been looking everywhere for them and would be very happy if I can have them. My username is kiskaAn

rlla14

Kiska–I have the Dark Queen costume I can send along with the Dragon Mask from the other thread if they’re gone already. Do you need the crown/shoes?

Kiska

yes, please that would be great!

blurayne

Hey Kiska, I sent you the Dark Queen Costume, Dark Queen Crown, and the Dragon Mask. Enjoy! :) blurayne

blurayne

Hello, I still have a dark queen costume and a dragon mask, but the aztec queen crown has already been taken. Please sent a Friend Request to BluRayne and I will get these sent to you. Your friend blurayne

EmmaFett

Hi bluerayne! Thanks for the awesome giveaway :) If there are any x ray costumes left I would love to have one! emmapants

blurayne

Hey Emma the x ray costume is on the way. Enjoy! :) blurayne

sambear2

Hi BluRayne. If you find another vampire wig I have been looking for it for over 3 years and would love to finally get it. I am also looking for the Xray and the mummy mask. If you find them.My UN is angelbear499. Please let me know what you would like in return, if you are able to send any of these items. Thank you.

szivarvany5

Do you have the pumpkin queen tiara and the dark queen crown? Thank you! -szivarvany5

blurayne

I sent you the Pumpkin Queen tiara, I will check my secondary accounts tonight if I find the Dark Crown I will send it to you tomorrow. :) blurayne

szivarvany5

Alright. Thank you! My silversoft cat Frosty looks amazing in her Pumpkin queen outfit! If there is anything I can do for you just ask, my friend.

Alphaowlbear

I have three complete Campkinz Scuba outfits to give away – each outfit has shirt, pants oxygen tank, flippers and mask. There’s also extra flippers and masks and a couple pants. JLMK – alphacat

blurayne

OMG I would love a set of the Scuba outfit if it is still available. Thank you so much for the great giveway! Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne! The scuba outfit is coming your way – Enjoy! Have a great weekend :-)

webkinz130

I’d love a suba outfit if they’re still available! Please let me know what I can give you in return, I’m Enchanted99! Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinz130 – expect a friend request from alphacat2 and I’ll start sending the outfit when you accept it. It’s 5 pieces, so it will take a couple days. :-)

@Alphaowlbear I would love to have one if not taken. Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn and Emma – I’ll send both of you the mask, flippers, and oxygen tank today and the top and pants tomorrow – Enjoy! alphacat

EmmaFett

Hi alphacat! It’s probably too late now but I would love a campkinz scuba outfit! -emmapants

rlla14

There was a post a little while ago, either here or on the I Want This loop, about items disappearing from someone’s dock. I just went to mail myself something from one account to another–something I knew was there as I had inventoried all my costume pieces a couple of days ago–and it was gone. I had had 15; now nothing showed for that item. I freaked a bit, and searched my clothing dock item by item–nothing. But then I opened my account in Chrome rather than Firefox, and it reappeared (all 15)–along with some other items around it that hadn’t been showing right where it was supposed to be. Not sure what’s up with that (swear I was in Firefox when I looked originally), but figured I’d offer checking another browser as a solution to AWOL items.

Traveller

Good to know! Thanks for sharing.

Comments are closed.