Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,532 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Last minute (third round) costume/outfit giveaway! Please FR me if we’re not already friends. My UN is momssanitytime. I have one each unless noted: angel costume / Aztec queen gown / banana split hat / candy corn witch hat / dark queen crown / dragon mask / dragon feet / Egyptian mummy costume / frog prince costume (2), feet (3), hat (3) / garden gnome outfit / ghost hunter hat / goblin boots, belt, costume / lady bug antennae (2), costume (3), shoes / Pirate costume (from Vacation Island) boots (5), eye patch (2), hat (2), pants (4), sash (6), silk (7) / purple vampiress costume dress, shoes (2), veil / red football pro cleats (2), helmet (2), jersey (2), pants (3) / red ninja shoes / toadstool fairy dress (3), headdress, slippers (3) / vampire costume / viking princess costume, boots (2), helmet I’m still looking for a vampire wig, if anyone has an extra. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rlla14

Oh! I’ll take you up on soem of these. I’m just NOT finding what I need in the floating pumpkins. I’d love the Angel Costume, the Lady bug antennae, red ninja shoes, and red football pants. THANK YOU. I’ve NEVER seen the vampire wig (over two years and three accounts!), so good luck with that. Anything else I can offer? Any PSF?

lilstinky

@rlla14 – I just sent the angel costume, antennae, and red ninja shoes your way. I’ll send the red football pants tomorrow. If you’d like to send PSFs, that would be appreciated. I am a food collector, and post some PSFs needed once in a while. Thanks so much! ~ momssanitytime

rlla14

If you have preferences, here’s my list of pets (from 3 accts) (sorry the spacing is odd) (And if other people need PSF, just let me know.) Hopping Bunny Jellybean Jumble
            Frog Buggy Jelly
            Apatosaurus Cycad Caesar
            Persian Cat Fluffy Tuna Tartufo
            Bull Frog Savory Swamp Stew
            Chicken Candy Corn Compote
            Scorpio Snake Milky Way Milkshake
            Decade Dragon Decadent Cupcake
            Stegosaurus Primative Pan Pizza
            Lion Zebra Dog
            Tomato Clown Fish Brine Shrimp Burgers
            Rooster Bright ‘n’ Early Breakfast
            Clown Fish Algae Alfajore
            Twilight Dragon Midnight Macaroni
            Cheeky Monkey Jungleicious Banana Shake
            Elephant Tender Leaf Cookies
            Reindeer Spiky Sedge Soup
            Robin (LittleKinz) Instant Insect Rice
            Thunderbird Warm Storm Chowder
            Griffin Shimmering Sapphire Skewers
            Ice Dragon Mythical Milkshake
            Corgi Royal Jam Pennies
            Majestic Tiger Water Buffalo Wings
            Tartan Terrier Shortbread Biscuits
            Husky Frosted Kibbly Chunks
            Gypsy Vanner Traveler’s Trail Mix
            Okapi Triple Truffle Tartufo
            Seahorse Teeny Tiny Shrimp Dumplings
            Signature White Bengal Tiger Rib Roast Royale
            Magical Hippogriff Chocolate Mice
            Purple Goldfish Undersea Omlet
            Splash Dragon Salt Water Taffy
            St. Pat’s Setter Setter Cereal
            Spotted Sea Monster Seaweed Saute
            Capricorn Goat Capricorn on the Cob
            Scottish Terrier Mince and Tatties
            Cardinal Honeysuckle Samosa
            Mocha Pup Coffee Bean Biscuit
            Lamb Leafy Splurge Lasagna

rlla14

*sigh* It was late. Thought I had alphabetized that list. Sorry. Apatosaurus Cycad Caesar
              Aquarius Retreiver Melon Moons
              Arctic Fox Winter Snow Crepes
              Border Collie Cream of Collieflower Soup
              Bull Frog Savory Swamp Stew
              Bulldog Bangers and Mash
              Capricorn Goat Capricorn on the Cob
              Cardinal Honeysuckle Samosa
              Cheeky Monkey Jungleicious Banana Shake
              Chicken Candy Corn Compote
              Clown Fish Algae Alfajore
              Corgi Royal Jam Pennies
              Decade Dragon Decadent Cupcake
              Duck Cheese and Quackers
              Elephant Tender Leaf Cookies
              Frog Buggy Jelly
              Griffin Shimmering Sapphire Skewers
              Gypsy Vanner Traveler’s Trail Mix
              Hopping Bunny Jellybean Jumble
              Husky Frosted Kibbly Chunks
              Ice Dragon Mythical Milkshake
              Koala Tasty Eucalyptus Pastries
              Lamb Leafy Splurge Lasagna
              Lion Zebra Dog
              Magical Hippogriff Chocolate Mice
              Majestic Tiger Water Buffalo Wings
              Misty Puppy Grape Pupsicle
              Mocha Pup Coffee Bean Biscuit
              Okapi Triple Truffle Tartufo
              Panda Bamboo Canelloni
              Persian Cat Fluffy Tuna Tartufo
              Pink Poodle Pink Poodle Parfait
              Polka Back Fish Polka Dot Donut Bits
              Purple Goldfish Undersea Omlet
              Reindeer Spiky Sedge Soup
              Robin (LittleKinz) Instant Insect Rice
              Rooster Bright ‘n’ Early Breakfast
              Samoyed Chewy Chapon Con Carne
              Scorpio Snake Milky Way Milkshake
              Scottish Terrier Mince and Tatties
              Seahorse Teeny Tiny Shrimp Dumplings
              Seaspray Dolphin Mackerel Macaroni
              Signature White Bengal Tiger Rib

lilstinky

I truly appreciate your offer to send PSFs! May I have one each of the royal jam pennies, grape popsicle, milky way milkshake, primitive pan pizza, warm storm chowder, and the mackerel macaroni? Again, thank you SO much! Let me know if you collect PSFs or any food items. ~ momssanitytime

rlla14

Great, lilstinky! I’ll start sending these PSF–some I’ll have to send myself first from other accounts, so it may take a couple of days. I’d be delighted with any PSF not on this list. : ) And I don’t have any candy trees/dispensers (other than the moon pie machine), so any sort of specialty food item would be appreciated. (I do have the sushi seeds, the giant magic bean, sour googoo berry plant, sour polar berry, banana split, colorful swirl lollipop, and marshmallow plant for my garden, so if any of those are helpful, let me know–I assumed those were pretty common for seeds.)

EsorNorDorf

Going to send you some PSFs food that I believe is not on the list. I do not collect these myself but I see that you do.

sambear2

Hi. I could really use a Egyptian mummy mask, If you still have one. Please let me know what you would like in exchange. Thank you. My UN is angelbear499 I am also on the hunt for the Xray mask, if anyone has a extra.

lilstinky

@sambear2 – I’m sorry, I don’t have the mask, just the costume (which is the one-piece top and bottom). I’ll keep you in mind if I find one. Also, I’m not sure if there is a mask for the x-ray costume, but will be on the lookout. ~momssanitytime

rlla14

I have a Mummy Mask (the Hippo face) I can send. I was told the Xray mask was special item a while back, and NOT part of the Xray costume, if that helps.

mirforbjs

Hello. There is no x-ray mask, but there is a Silly Skeleton Mask that was the Halloween gift in 2009, and it does look good with the x-ray costume. I’m sorry I don’t have any extra because it was one per account. Good luck!

5ginadog

hey i have an extra one if you haven’t gotten one yet? it on my second account ironicheesey

sambear2

@ 5ginadog Yes I would love to get the Silly Skeleton Mask. Please tell me what you would like in return and I will see if I have it. Thank you. My UN is angelbear499

5ginadog

I meant the Egyptian mummy mask. sorry for the confusion.

Hi lilstinky! May I please have the Aztec queen gown and ladybug antennae if not taken? Thanks! Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

Sent you the items – enjoy!

EmmaFett

Hi, thanks for the giveaway! I would love to have the banana split hat if you still have it! Also quick thank you for all the PSFs you’ve been sending me, I really appreciate all of your help! -emmapants

lilstinky

@EmmaFett – I will send it first thing Thursday morning, since I sent something today. Glad you are enjoying the foods – I have lot more to send. Nothing needed in return. ~momssanitytime

rlla14

Shoes, too?

Kiska

hi, lilstinky. may I please have the pirate costume,red football pants and dragon mask. thanks again. my username is kiskaAn. i will keep a eye out for the wig

lilstinky

I sent the dragon mask, football pants, and pirate pants. Will send the other pirate costume pieces over the next couple days. ~ momssanitytime

Kiska

thank you very much!

EsorNorDorf

If you still have anything from the Egyptian mummy, I would love to have it. Finally got a dog that looks like Anubis. All I got were costumes I could not care for.

EsorNorDorf

Scatch that, just got the mummy mask from someone else. Someone was generous and gave me it as a thank you for my giveaway.

szivarvany5

I would need the ladybug antenna. Thank you! -szivarvany5

lilstinky

I’m sorry, but the ladybug antennae’s are spoken for. I hope you can find one in the other giveaways.

szivarvany5

It is alright. Thanks anyway!

frankie98

Hi blurayne, are you still needing some pro football pieces for your football team? Found some extra pieces but not sure what you still need? Let me know and I will be happy to send to you;) your frankie98:)

blurayne

I am good on the football pieces thanks to you and all the other great people on this forum. But thanks for thinking of me. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

That’s great! Just checking! Figured everyone here would take care of you! Forum friends are awesome! your friend frankie98:)

rlla14

Hope this isn’t too off-topic. I’m trying to get some clarification on whether some costume pieces even exist (so I know to ask for them!). 1. Are the X-Ray Glasses part of the X-Ray Costume? Are there feet/shoes? 2. There seems to be a Vampire wig…are there shoes to that costume? 3. Are there shoes to the Scarecrow costume? 4. Are there boots/shoes to the Knight Costume? 5. Are there shoes or hats/wigs to the Haunted Hotel STAFF costumes? And if so, are they different for the men/women? 6. Are there hats/wigs, pants, or shoes to the Haunted Hotel SERVER costumes? And if so, are they different for the men/women? 7. Are there Ghosthunter shoes? 8. Are there shoes to the Cleopatra costume? THANKS!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi rlla14 – Hi – I’ll try to answer your questions the best I can – 1. I don’t know about the glasses, but there’s no x-ray shoes. 2. No vampire shoes, either, but there’s lots of black shoes out there. 3. no scarecrow shoes – mine wear apple farmer boots or cowboy mini boots from Wshop. 4. Nope – no knight shoes. 5 & 6. No wigs that “go” with those costumes. I use the green zombie face paint. 7. No ghost hunter shoes, other, but any black boots look great. 8. No Cleopatra shoes, but the angel shoes and the gold sandals look great. If you’re not Deluxe I can help you get the gold sandals – just let me know :-) alphacat

animalmomkls

Ohh, thanks Alphaowlbear for all that awesome info. I’ve been wondering about some of those costumes pieces myself. animalmomkls : )

Gladysomega

Hi animalmomkls! how are you? Not 100% sure my info is accurate, but I did some research last year when WW had the floating pumpkin costume pieces. So many of them came out when I was on a break for 3 1/2 years and I was thrilled to finally get them – I’ve been able to fill in some missing pieces this year and then some. I hope to have a giveaway when I have a little more time – do you need any costume pieces? jlmk – alphacat :-)

mirforbjs

@alphacat, You are 100% correct on your info, none of those costumes have shoes, and there are only 5 pieces for the entire Haunted Hotel clothing line (2 dresses, 2 shirts, 1 pants). Also, the X-ray Glasses were the Deluxe monthly clothing gift for May 2011, they are not associated with the x-ray costume. The Vampire wig was sold in the Curio Shop awhile back, but I haven’t seen it in years. Note: There is also a different green scarecrow costume that was in the eStore mystery clothing bags at some point in the past and it has green shoes, but it is part of the Wiz Kinz theme (supposed to be like Wizard of Oz). :)

rlla14

THANK YOU!! This is great info. I saw someone else ask for Scarecrow shoes and started wondering. And I hadn’t ever heard of the Vampire Wig until people started asking here, and that DOES exist. I am Deluxe, and have some shoes that work with all of these, but didn’t want the costumes to be incomplete. Thanks for all the suggestions!!

pikachu21

@Blurayne , my user is Pika14. I’d love a vampire wig, robot shoes, and x-ray costume. Lemme know if there’s anything else you still need too!

pikachu21

@Blurayne my user is Pika14, and I’d love an X-Ray Costume, Vampire Wig, and Robot Shoes. Lemme know if there’s anything you’re looking for too!

blurayne

Hey pikachu21, I sent you the items requested except for the vampire wig that had already been taken. Enjoy! :) blurayne

Comments are closed.