Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,074 replies, has 399 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 4 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

wolution

@tunkany, nice give away! May I have the ‘Quilted Robin Tiles’, ‘Quilted Polkadot Tiles’ and the ‘Flower Tiles’ if they’re not already spoken for? Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

While rummaging through food storage, I found some extra chocolates to give away – 1 Banana Cream, 1 Black Licorice, 1 Blueberry Acai, 1 Candy Nougat, 1 Creme de Menthe, 4 Marshmallow Mint, 3 Pink Praline. Just let me know – alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Me again – trying to be organized, but failing – here’s more chocolates to give away – 1 Cookies & Cream, 1 Peanut Butter, 2 Strawberry Cheesecake, 1 Green Tea, 1 Lavendar Lilac, 1 Lemon Zest, 1 Perfect Pear, 1 Savory Sea Salt. Have a great weekend – alphacat

explore9

Hello @Alphaowlbear I would love to have a green tea, marshmallow mint and lemon zest if it is not taken yet. My username is Explore9, thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi explore9 – the chocolates are on their way! alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear I love chocolate. I’ll have what you’re having. Or whatever is left. I have been driving for four hours! I could use some chocolate.

tunkany

End of the Month Giveaway! Happy leap year! Yes, I’m aware that it’s only the 28th, but I can never be certain when I can get online, so I wanted to announce it today. Ready? Here we go: Flagstone Path Tile (20x), Flower Tile (2x), Posh Designer Purse (1x), Blue Zircon Gem Lamp (1x), Playpen Trampoline (1x), Fireplace Tool Set (2x), Fairy Princess Ball Gown (1x), Farm Fresh Strawberries (30x), Quilted Striped Title (4x), Quilted Holiday Title (3x), Quilted Red And Green Tile (5x), Quilted Robin Tile (6x), Quilted Polka Dot Tile (5x), Quilted Checkered Tile (9x).

libertynews

@tunkany Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have blue zircon lamp, playpen trampoline and posh designer purse. un libertypom

sarah1215

Hi Tunkany!! Thank you so much for your generous giveaway! If you still have them, I would love the 2 Flower Tiles, 3 Flagstone Path Tiles, and the Fairy Princess Ball Gown! Thank you so much! -clemson151298

tunkany

I sent the flower tiles and the ballgown. I’ll sent the rest when I can. :)

explore9

Hi @Tunkany , if you still have the polka dot tile i’d love them. My user is Explore9!

tunkany

I just sent a friend request. I’m sorry it took so long.

Traveller

blurayne

Oh my goodness @Traveller. You have made me smile and cry. I love your room!! It is a great representation of the love between a mother and a child. Your room designs are inspirational. Thank you. I am glad to count you among my friends. :) blurayne

Traveller

I wish I could have sent it to you privately but in the end I figured our mutual friends would understand. My mother died when I was two and I still feel an ache. But I am at peace in the knowledge that she loved me. That peace is my wish for you.

Alphaowlbear

Hey traveller – I rated your awesome room a 10.

Roxy616

Me, too, @Traveller…What an amazing and lovely gift for @blurayne! It was so very thoughtful and caring of you, and you’re a truly wonderful friend for taking the time to put such a special room together for her <3 <3 <3

Traveller

Thanks Roxy616.

Traveller

Thanks alphaowlbear. <3

bananasbw

@Traveller…..Beautiful!!! It’s all I can say right now :’( Plus (I know I said it was all I could say right now) but the friendship, caring & compassion among the members here is just so amazing. Great job on the room. (((hugs))) to you & Blurayne. Your friend, bananasbw

rlla14

@Traveller–did you see another of your rooms is on the More Webkinz Room Designs! post over in the Newz? The Chillin’ after the Big Game submission. Congrats again!!

Traveller

Thanks @rll14 I’m feeling a littel sheeplish about that one. I had watched the half-time show of the Super Bowl and went a little sporty. It’s not one of my more inspired ones. :-) At about the same time, I submitted Butterfly Love (I was listening to the Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto) and a room that I thought was pretty funny (but maybe it wasn’t as funny as I thought. HAH) It was called Game of Thrones and featured the King and Queen’s chairs ready to play three toilets. hahahahhah. Ok, maybe it’s just me. Have a great wednesday. Your sometimes goofy friend, Traveller

blurayne

@mirforbjs Thank you so much for the Wacky Gnomes!! Of course I don’t mind that you keep the one that lilstinky gave to me. If you have an extra #11, I would love to have that one, he is the last one to complete the collection. Do you need # 1, 5, 7 or 8 back? I already had one of those. I was trying to find the ones I had before you sent to me, but I did not have the time (you are speedy). Your friend blurayne

mirforbjs

@blurayne Oh, no you keep those! I only wanted the yellow one. And yes, I still have to send you 11 and 12 today. I don’t need one #12 so I’ll still just send it to you. Use it as you wish ;)

blurayne

Thank you so much @mirforbjs. I never thought I would ever get all of those. I started trying when I came back in 2018 so you can see it was a slow process. I only go to the trading room rarely and never to the kinz chat plus side. Thanks! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Me too! That trading room is scary! XD And I’m so glad I could help complete your collection. :D They are so cute for decorating!!!

Comments are closed.