Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 7,983 replies, has 362 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 22 hours, 27 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

@mirforbjs Somehow I missed your awesome giveaway yesterday. If a breezy leather jacket is still available, I would love one. And webkinz wear thongs? How saucy! ;-) :-) Just starting the day with a little cheeky humour. LOL Have a wonderful day, Traveller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mirforbjs

LOL! Thank goodness the thongs were shoes! XD And yes, I have a breezy motorcycle jacket left (it’s yellow, but it’s cool looking). I’ll send it soon :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs Thanks so much, dear friend.

lilstinky

I’m cracking up! LOL!

AuntietoEW

Hi mirforbjs. This is so generous to have another giveaway! Thank you so much! I missed alot of clothes in the past 3 years. I have a few pets with country music names. May I have a Beachy Bucket Hat, Beaded Headband, Black Cowboy Boots, Black Cowboy Hat, and a Belted Pants. If you have these 2 tops, may I have a (fall 2017 wshop) Gingham Shirt and Sweater and Houndstooth Sweater. They go with the (fall 2017 wshop) cowboy clothes. The friend request has been sent. AuntietoEW

mirforbjs

Hi @AuntietoEW! Yes, I have those 2 tops, and I can send everything but the beaded headband (ran out). It’ll take me a couple of days to send. :)

lilstinky

Hi, AuntietoEW – I had an extra headband, and sent it your way. Enjoy!

AuntietoEW

Thank you for the clothes mirforbjs and lilstinky! Your kindness is so appreciated. AuntietoEW

Alphaowlbear

If anyone collects Pet Foods, I bought the 10 Year Magic W Pup and the Green Earth Puppy yesterday. JLMK if you’d like the Magic W Ice Pop and/or Fresh Farm Frittata – alphacat

Oooh! I would love the Fresh Farm Frittata and two sets of graduation caps and gowns. Thanks so much for the coins you sent me! Stay safe! Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – I’ll send one set today and the other tomorrow – Enjoy! Don’t forget to get the free Navy cap & Gown from Sophie today. Alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear What did you call your Green Earth Puppy. It was the fourth pet I adopted, and I got the plush through ebay. Shhhhh I’m curious as to whether our choice of names will align this time, too.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I have 10 sets of Purple Graduation Caps & Gowns – I keep finding them in the recess sandbox of all places- lol. I am so sorry that many of our younger players will probably not have the Graduation assemblies and group events that we older ones experienced with our milestone celebrations. JLMK about the caps & gowns – alphacat

rlla14

I missed the Newz giveaway of the Graduation hat/gown…not sure how I managed that one. I’m not a huge clothes collector, so it didn’t bother me…until today when my son went to pick up his cap and gown in a “drive thru style” setup at the school. I think it bothers me more than him that he probably won’t have a ceremony to wear it in. *sigh*

mirforbjs

Here’s the other half of the B’s: Boatneck Tee -3
      Bold Leopard Jacket -6
      Bold Red Boots -1
      Bold Red Skirt -2
      Bowler Hat -1
      Boy Beach Tee -2
      Boy’s Camo Boots -2
      Boy’s Warm Trousers -5
      Boys Cuffed Orange Jeans -1
      Boys Green Plaid Shirt -2
      Boys Patchy Jeans -3
      Boys Polka Dot Shirt -3
      Boys Summer Polo Shirt -1
      Boys Zipper Jacket -1
      Breezy Motorcycle Jacket -3
      Breezy Summer Dress -2
      Bright Braided Hat -3
      Bright Light Tights -5
      Bright Sweater and Scarf -3
      Bright Vest and Shirt -1
      Brilliant Head Scarf -6
      Brown Leather Thongs -1
      Buckled Heels -4
      Burst of Blue Shorts -3
      Butterfly Glasses -7
      Butterfly Sun Hat -1

lilstinky

Wow a two-page giveaway!!! May I have the brown leather thongs and one butterfly glasses? Thanks again! I don’t know how you keep up with everything. :) ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

I just found a pair of butterfly glasses, so I won’t need them now. Sorry for the confusion!

mirforbjs

No problem! I’ll send a friend request from conmancat6 and then send the shoes. :)

blurayne

You are just amazing! I would love to have the Butterfly Sun Hat, Brown Leather Thongs, and Bright Braided Hat. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

I must have not liked the brown leather thongs because I can’t find anymore LOL, but I’ll send the others. :)

blurayne

Ha Ha! No problem, I appreciate all that you have done for me! :) blurayne

frankie98

Hi again! Could please have one Butterfly glasses! I have a thing for glasses lol! Thank you so much you are so sweet! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Could I add One breezy summer dress and one bright light tights please:) Thank you:) frankie

mirforbjs

Absolutely! I just added you on conmancat6, and then I’ll send them. :)

Hehe Love your giveaways! I would love the Breezy Summer Dress, and bucked heels if not taken. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

mirforbjs

Sure, I’ll send these as well. :)

animalmomkls

Hi @mirforbjs, What an awesome giveaway! May I please have the Brilliant Head Scarf, Boys Patchy Jeans, Blue Fringed Skirt, Black Lace Up Winter Boots, and a Boys Green Plaid Shirt. I can’t tell what’s still available. Don’t know how you do this. So amazing! Thanks, your friend, animalmomkls : )

mirforbjs

Hi! I sent 2 of the items, and the rest are on my conmancat6 account, so I sent you a friend request. :)

Sparky1109

Hi mirforbjs! Thanks for the great giveaway! If any are still available could I get the beaded headband, beige toque, butterfly glasses, and butterfly sun hat?

mirforbjs

Hi! I sent you a friend request from conmancat6, I can send everything but the butterfly sun hat.

Sparky1109

Thank you! :-)

sarah1215

Hi again!! I’m so sorry to ask for so much from your giveaways, feel free to cut me off anytime! If you have them available, I would love a Brilliant Head Scarf, a Breezy Motorcycle Jacket, and a pair of Butterfly Glasses! Thank you so so much and please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can help you find any items you’re looking for! -clemson151298

mirforbjs

Hi, Sarah! It’s no problem at all, I have plenty of most of these clothes. :) I sent you a request from my conmancat6 account, and I’ll get everything sent.

Roxy616

Hi, @mirforbjs, Your giveaways are truly awesome, and it’s so very kind of you to share your extra items with everyone (although I have no idea how you manage to keep track of all the requests you get! lol)…I would love a pair of the Buckled Heels if they’re still available; no worries if not. Did you need me to send a FR to conmancat6? Thanks so much! Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hi, Roxy! I use a lot of notebooks and post-it notes, LOL!! I have those shoes on my main account so I’ll send them over now. :)

Roxy616

Thank you so very much for the heels, @mirforbjs…I appreciate it so much, and they’re going to look great with some of the fall clothing pieces I have tucked away! Take care, and please let me know if I can help you with anything. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

sparklenn

Hi @mirforbjs! If they are still available could I get a breezy summer dress, boys polka dot shirt, and buckled heels please? Thank you and I hope you are doing well! -sparklenn

mirforbjs

Thank you, I hope you are doing well too! I’m out of the dress, but I’ll send everything else. :)

lilstinky

@sparklenn – I had an extra dress, so it’s yours – enjoy!

sparklenn

@lilstinky thank you so much, the dress is so cute and it looks wonderful on Petunia, my pink pony. I might just have to submit some pictures of all the new outfits I’m putting together so you and mirforbjs can see what you have helped me with. I’ll just have to figure out how to do that first… Thanks again! -sparklenn

cuddlemo

@mirforbjs could I have the bold red skirt, bold red boots, and boys green plaid shirt please? Thanks! -cuddlemo

mirforbjs

Sure, I’ll send those now :)

AuntietoEW

Hi mirforbjs. How do you juggle all of these giveaways? May I have a Boys Cuffed Orange Jean’s, Boys Summer Polo Shirt, and Boys Zipper Jacket? I will look through my clothes later tonight to see what else I could use. Please let me know if there are any things you want in return. AuntietoEW

Traveller

@auntietoEW She’s got a magic touch. That’s the only thing I can come up with.

mirforbjs

Hahaha! :D

mirforbjs

I love having giveaways because it lets me use my beloved pen and paper, LOL, I miss writing! I’ll get these 3 sent soon (everything is on one account so it’ll take a couple of days). :)

Comments are closed.