Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 7,983 replies, has 362 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 23 hours, 8 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

alilkitten

I’d also like to mention that a while ago, from the Ganz eStore, someone sent me a mosaic star tile and falling star willow. I don’t think any user knew I had been saving up my monthly deluxe points for that falling star willow for a few months now and was so thrilled to find out someone had the kindness to give up their eStore points to get it for me. Thank you to the mysterious giftgiver who gave it to me! – Dinorawr247

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mirforbjs

It was @Roxy616! She left a message for you on the other forum last week. ;)

alilkitten

Thank you @mirforbjs! I must’ve not seen it, so I appreciate you telling me! @Roxy616, thank you so much for the gift!

Roxy616

Hi, @alilkitten, You’re more than welcome, and I hope you’re enjoying them! Have a great weekend! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

alilkitten

Hugs! With the items you gave me, I actually made a nova nursery and absolutely love it! My pets especially like the falling star willow’s food, too. ;) Have a great weekend!

alilkitten

Hello once again, everybody, I’m bringing another giveaway to cheer everyone up from the dreary weather and having to stay indoors due to illness! I found some stuff from the curio shop I hadn’t included in my previous giveaways, including an extra friendly face flower (rare) for whoever needs one, and wanted to post again as soon as possible. Anyways, here’s the items (I apologize for them not being in alphabetical order): Baseball dresser, boom box vanity, space viewing screen, kid’s bed, hero mobile (x2), infrared laser helmet, Telepathy Titan Captain’s chair, wooden stool, friendly face flower (rare), space dining chair, deepsea dining table, tire table, bloomin’ dining chair, space side table, RoboKinz Guardian, pineapple lamp, bloomin’ wardrobe, bloomin’ standing lamp, baseball table, Atlantis Flooring, Atlantis Wallpaper, baseball flooring, baseball wall shelf (x3), basketball dreams wallpaper, below decks wallpaper (x2), bloomin’ desk lamp, bloomin’ floor flowers, bloomin’ flooring (x2), bloomin’ wallpaper, captain’s quarters flooring, crime fighter’s clock, curio shop wallpaper, dog lamp, garage flooring (x3), gingerbread window, green leaf flooring (x2), gumball machine (x3).

lilstinky

Thank you for posting this generous giveaway! May I have the space dining chair, please? Thank you so much ~ momssanitytime

AbbyLC200u

Hi @alilkitten! Could I please have the green leaf flooring, the Bloomin’ standing lamp, and the Bloomin’ wardrobe? Thanks! -AbbyLC2007

ultrasonic3

may I have the following if still available. Green leaf flooring, curio shop wallpaper thank you!your friend ultrasonic3

Hey! I would love the gingerbread window if not taken. Thanks! Feel better soon! Petlover365Bark

libertynews

@alilkitten Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the friendly face flower, robokinz guardian and pineapple lamp. libertypom :)

Stormywings

Hello! Could I have the infrared laser helmet, Telepathy Titan Captain’s chair, and a hero mobile? Thank you!! -UN: Stormywings (I think we’re already friends)

sparklenn

Hello @alilkitten! Could I get a hero mobile and friendly face flower if they are still available please? Thank you! -sparklenn

alilkitten

Hi @sparklenn! I wanted to apologize and say that I already had the friendly face flower requested, but I’ll send you the hero mobile!

kitkat0610

Hi! If still available, could I possibly have the hero mobile, infrared laser helmet, the RoboKinz Guardian, or garage flooring? I just splurged on the wraparound computing chamber, so now I’m bent on finishing the super hero collection xD Thank you!!

alilkitten

Hi! I wanted to let you know that, currently, I do not have a hero mobile or infrared laser helmet, but I will be on the lookout for you. Also, I wanted to inform you that I need your username to be able to send items to you, as I don’t know what it is in-game. Thank you, Dinorawr247 :)

roysface

Hi there and thank you for doing this generous giveaway! I don’t know if I’m replying too late but may I please have the Baseball Dresser, the Baseball Flooring, and the Baseball Wall Shelf? Thanks in advance! My UN is Bulldogsrock222. :)

roysface

Forgive me! I just won the Baseball Flooring in a challenge too. Instead of that, could I please get the Crime Fighter’s clock? Thanks in advance! :)

Traveller

@animalmomkls Did I send you the wrong colour??? Your friend in a fog, Traveller

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, I left a reply to your post back on Page 171 in regard to asking for the Green Leaf Fireplace, but new posts fill these pages so quickly that a lot of replies get buried and aren’t seen, so I wanted to re-post it here in the hope that you’ll see it. Here’s what it said: Oh, my goodness, @ultrasonic3, please don’t worry about it at all…You did nothing wrong in asking for the fireplace and had no way of knowing it wasn’t a part of the regular Curio Shop items for that theme. I didn’t even know where the fireplace came from myself or that it wasn’t available through the Curio Shop until I looked it up to try to find it for you. Believe me, I don’t feel taken advantage of in the slightest, so please don’t feel embarrassed. Are you sure there’s nothing else I can help with? I’d really love to if possible, so feel free to let me know if you’re ever looking for anything…If I have it, it’s yours! Your friend, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy, thank you for your kind words! I feel better knowing you’re not upset with me! I’m new here and cherish my new friends. I always try to send a little something back to brighten people’s day. I really don’t need anything. It just makes me feel special when I have mail. Send me a postcard whenever you’re on vacation : ). Hope you and everyone on this forum can escape the virus! Take care . Your friend ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

My parents would ask me, do you really need this or do you just want it? There are tons in Webkinz world I want though :). If there is anything in your dock you don’t want I’m sure I can use it. I love to get presents, but don’t ever feel like you have to send any. Stay healthy and try to have a great weekend. Thanks for being my friend! Ultrasonic3

mirforbjs

Hi @ultrasonic3! I have tons of stuff left over from my previous giveaways, so if you don’t mind receiving random gifts everyday, I will start sending it to you. Nothing needed in return (it helps me clean out my dock, and I don’t like to sell stuff so I prefer to gift it to others). Hope you have a great weekend! :)

ultrasonic3

That is so kind of you! I would love random gifts! I haven’t been on here long so I have lots of rooms to build up! Thank you! Your friend ultrasonic3

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, So glad to have a new friend, and I’m happy to send you random gifts with items I have multiples of in my dock…Hopefully, you’ll be able to find some use for them when creating new rooms! You have a great weekend, as well! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

Awe, thanks Roxy! I’m so worried about my grandparents and this is such a nice distraction. I love building and rearranging rooms! Hugs, Sarah

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 Recently I was in the trading room plus (brrrrrr, it can be a scary place so beware). I was able to add someone as a friend in there on my main account. Do you want to meet in there sometime and see if we can finally become friends? LOL Your wannabe friend, Traveller

ultrasonic3

Yes, let’s do it today! While I’m still a deluxe member. I’m home all day. Pick a time. I’ll check back here

mirforbjs

Giveaway of old Kinzstyle clothes that start with the letter C. Most are on my conmancat6 account, so I’ll send a friend request if not friends already. Thank you!! Candelicious Skirt -2
      Candy Striped Wellies -1
      Casual Sport Coat -3
      Cat Ear Toque -1
      Charcoal Cotton Leggings -2
      Charcoal Pinstripe Slacks -4
      Checkerboard High Tops -5
      Checkered Board Shorts -2
      Checkered Fleece Jacket -2
      Cheerful Beret -5
      Cheerful Glasses -5
      Cheerful Shirt -3
      Cherry Blooms Dress -2
      Chic Hazel Hat -1
      Chic Polka Dot Skirt -1
      Chic Sleeved Jacket -2
      Chic Winter Dress -5
      Chunky Knit Hat -3
      Cinched Sweater -2
      Coral Pink Frames -4
      Coral Ruffled Pants -4
      Coral Stripe Track Pants -5
      Coral Striped Toque -3
      Coral Tracksuit Jacket -4
      Cozy Patterned Sweater -4
      Cozy Rainbow Headband -2
      Cozy Sweater & Scarf (light pink) -1
      Cozy Sweater and Scarf (black & white) -1
      Cozy Winter Tam -4
      Cream Cableknit Sweater -6
      Cream Glasses -8
      Crocheted Sunhat -2
      Cute Crocheted Top -2

webkinzAqua

Hi, mirforbjs! May I please have the Candy Striped Wellies, Coral Tracksuit Jacket, Coral Stripe Track Pants and Cozy Rainbow Headband? thank you!

mirforbjs

Hi webkinzAqua! I’ll send the friend request and then send everything today. :)

blurayne

Thanks again for such a great giveaway! I would love to have the Chic Polka dot Skirt, Chic sleeved jacket, Cozy Patterned Sweater, Charcoal Cotton Leggings, Charcoal Pinstrip Slacks. Thanks so much!! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Hmm, my reply didn’t go though… All sent :)

poodle15634

hi @mirforbjs !!! If available, I would love to have the cute crocheted top, the belted spring dress, cheerful beret, and aqua lace flats.

poodle15634

oops! and this is from your friend the0sparkle

mirforbjs

Absolutely! I’ll send them now :)

frankie98

HI again! Could I please have a Chic polka dot skirt. chunky knit hat. and charcoal cotton leggings if available. Thanks so much! Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Hi frankie! I’m sorry I only had one skirt, but I’ll send the other 2 ;)

frankie98

No worries about the skirt:) You are so generous and kind and I am so grateful for your friendship:) Your friend frankie98:)

cuddlemo

@mirforbjs could I get a chunky knit hat, chic winter dress, and chic sleeved jacket please? Thanks! -cuddlemo

mirforbjs

My reply isn’t going through for some reason, but I’m sending your items :)

sparklenn

@mirforbjs I don’t know how you keep up with all these items and giveaways! You must be very organized! Could I get a cream cableknit sweater, cherry blooms dress, and cozy patterned sweater please? Thank you! -sparklenn

bananasbw

@sparklenn…I sent a message to you back on page 173 & seeing how postings continue to roll quickly, wasn’t sure if you seen it. Are you still wanting rainy springtime windows? If so, I have 2 set aside for you. Just send a friends request to my UN bananasbw. Willing to help a new friend, bananasbw :D

sparklenn

@bananasbw thank you I would love the windows! I do try to go back a couple pages every now and then to check on things but I guess I missed your message. I will send a friend request and again thank you! -sparklenn

mirforbjs

Thank you, I do love being organized, lol! Sending those 3 items now. :)

Sparky1109

Hi mirforbjs! There’s still several not-yet-moderated replies but if they’re still available I’d love the cat ear hat and the cherry blooms dress! (Thanks for doing so many of these–I can’t imagine how long it must take to scroll through your dock if these are the extras!)

mirforbjs

Hi Sparky! Yes, it takes a long time to scroll through my dock, LOL!! Sending those 2 items now :)

sarah1215

Hi!! If you still have them, I would love a Cozy Rainbow Headband, a Cheerful Beret, a pair of Coral Pink Frames, and a Cherry Blooms Dress! Thank you so much! -clemson151298

mirforbjs

Hi Sarah! I’ll send the first 3 items today, and then let me check another account for an extra cherry blooms dress. :)

bluerobin

Hello mirforbjs! Could I please have a chunky knit hat, black and white striped parka, and cozy sweater and scarf (light pink) if available? I sent you a friends request, my username is jenningsas. Also in your first post you said ask if I’m looking for a specific clothing item. I was wondering if you had a dotted snapback cap, purple flats, navy blue raincoat, navy blue rain boots and/or laced rain boots. Thank you in advance!

mirforbjs

Hi, it’s nice to meet a new friend! Thank you for sending the friend request. I will start sending these today, I have everything you listed except I don’t think there were any navy blue rain boots -the raincoat was released by itself without a set, but the laced rain boots look good with it. :)

bluerobin

That is so kind of you! Thank you!

explore9

hi @mirforbjs If its still available can I have the cute crocheted top, charcoal pinstripe slacks and checkered fleece jacket? your friend explore9!

bananasbw

@explore9…I sent a message to you back on page 173 & seeing how postings continue to roll quickly, wasn’t sure if you seen it. Are you still wanting a rainy springtime window & a rain puddle? If so, I have set those items aside. Send a friends request to my UN bananasbw. Hoping I can help, bananasbw.

mirforbjs

Yes, those are still available! I’ll send them now :)

Oooh! I would love the Coral Stripe Track Pants, Cherry Blooms Dress, Coral Tracksuit Jacket, Cheerful Beret, Coral Ruffled Pants, checkered board shorts, checkered fleece jacket, and chic hazel hat if not too much. Thanks for the awesome giveaways!!! Petlover365Bark

mirforbjs

Hi Unicorn! I’ll get everything sent today and tomorrow, but I’m out of the cherry blooms dress. ;)

libertynews

@mirforbjs Oops I missed the clothes giveaways. Thank You for the nice giveaways. May I please have any 3 hats leftover, or glasses. libertypom :}

mirforbas

Sure, I’ll send you some hats and glasses :)

AuntietoEW

Good morning mirforbjs. The posts in the giveaway forum a burst of sunshine in my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! May I have a Casual Sport Coat, Chunky Knit Hat, and Cozy Rainbow Headband? Have a great day! AuntietoEW

mirforbas

Hi, thank you so much for your gifts today! I really appreciate them!! And I can send the coat, but I’m sorry I’m out of the hat and the headband. I do have one more account I can check, so if I find any then you’re the first to get them. ;)

foxblox

@mirforbjs You have the most amazing dock and most amazing generous spirit. Thank you! I don’t have any of these clothes except the cozy patterned sweater. So if there’s anything left, I’d love to have any of them. Thank you again!

mirforbas

Hi foxblox! I have tons left on my account: conmancat6, so I’ll send a request and then send you some clothes from both accounts :)

foxblox

@mirforbas Hi! Thank you so much. I’m excited about trying new outfits for my pets.

szivarvany5

Could I have a candelicious skirt, and one each of the cheerful items please?

mirforbjs

Those are on my conmancat6 account, so I’ll send a friend request and then send the items. :)

tunkany

Hi, I know that I’m kind of late, but if you still have them, I would love a pair of cream glasses and a checkered fleece jacket. If you don’t have them anymore, don’t worry about it. I’ve been having more trouble than usual with getting online, but I will accept any friend requests as soon as I can. Your friend, Tunkany.

mirforbjs

Hi, the jackets are all gone, but I’ll send the glasses :)

mirforbjs

I found another jacket, so I just sent both items ;)

Comments are closed.