Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,846 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

Elenios

Hi Beanie! :) Thanks for the generous giveaway! :) I’d really like to participate, but -like I told you before, I can’t send FRs for the moment and I think we’re only friends on your b.uncle account.. :( However, I can accept FRs, so if you’d be kind enough to send me requests I’d gladly -and gratefully- accept them! :) I’d be really grateful for the waterfalls, cause I always seem to be Very short on kinzcash.. :( (My only fear is that I love waterfalls and all ‘watery stuff’ so much that I might not have the heart to sell them after all..lol :D ) Thank you so much in advance if you can send any of the above mentioned things! :) Your friend (on fb too ;) ), Elenios :) ❤

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@Elenois. Hey hey I have the items on hold for you. I have not been able to add you on any of my 14 accounts. I tried again today on the three beanie accounts. I get the pop up saying “we’re sorry we were not able to add that user to your friend list. Please try again later.” You will need to contact Webkinz by email so your account can be reset. It is a common problem for new players. Let me know when you get the issue resolved. :)

frozenelsa5

alienflowers can i have the laundry basket please. my username is frozenelsa5. thank you!

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I have another giveaway for you! My username is frozenanna2. Black Soccer Shorts, Blue Vogue Vampire Top, Blue Vogue Vampire Belt, Camkinz Scuba Mask, 2 Campkinz Scuba Pants, Cozy Bed, Decorative Vase, Fall Acorn Quilt Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile, 3 Fall Striped Quilt Tile’s, Hula Coconut Belt, Hungry Fish Hat, 2 Lovely Caring Bouquet’s, Mad Styles Shirt, Navy Boy’s School Uniform Sweater, 2 Navy School Long Sleeve T-Shirt’s, Navy School T-Shirt, 2 Party Posters, Pet of the Month Medal, Pink Cowgirl Boots, Pink Panama Hat, Purple Mary Janes, 2 Purple Tam’s, 2 Red Pirate Sash’s, Undersea Dress, 5 Webkinz Cares Balloons, Webkinz Letter Blocks, Wizard Academy Robe, and 2 Zingoz-In-A-Box. If you’re interested in any of these, lmk in the section below. Thank you!

Hi there, I would like the cozy bed. TYSM <3 -MangyParasite69

frozenanna2

Hey @MaangyParasite69! You need to send me the request because I have 8 Invitations laying out. Thanks!

bellalicious

hi frozenanna2, i’d like the purple mary janes, blue vogue vampire belt and a zingoz-in-the-box. if we aren’t friends already, i’ll add you. thank you for your generosity! babalichious :)

frozenanna2

Ok! It’s on its way! Thanks!

kiwimcdonagh

HI frozenanna2 i would love Lovely Caring Bouquet, Undersea Dress and Fall Acorn Quilt Tile. My UN is Kiwibird25.

frozenanna2

Alright it’s on its way! Thanks!

Hey frozenanna2! What a nice giveaway, I was wondering if I could have the pink panama hat a webkinz care balloon? My un is paullindsey. Have a nice day :)

frozenanna2

Idk if were friends so, send me a request because I’ve got 8 Invitations laying out. Thanks!!

BananaLen

I would love to be apart of this giveaway. My UN is iloveponys12. I’d appreciate the dispenser treats. :) Thanks!

Hey hey everybody I’ll be sending out shortly. I have frs or are friends with everyone up to ilovepugs08 (as soon as I get fr I’ll send). Yes my niece and I were very involved in the beanie craze :) so I pretty much kept the same usernames when I moved to Webkinz. Aunty is my main, cousin secondary for trade, and uncle ( my husband) the accidental player. My neighbor girl and I needed a third player for parties. He was hooked and played as much as I did. Each giveaway is different and more are coming so keep an eye out as you do need to respond to each giveaway :)

Comments are closed.