Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,846 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 4 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – your downsizing efforts and your requests for a Wish List are so generous – Thank You! I am looking for a Game Goal Bed, Hat Trick Soccer Dresser, League of Champions Trophy, Shootout Soccer TV, Super Strike Sofa, Checkmate TV, Chinese Checkers Table, Crown Rook Dresser, Game Piece Sofa, Games Under Glass Table, Series 1 Trading Card Side Table, Series 2 TC Wizard Glasses, Series 3 TC Condo Bed, Condo Coffee Table, Condo TV, Series 4 Card Collector Coffee Table, Dining Table, Dresser, Flooring and Fridge. I know these are all old items and hard to find and I would completely understand if you would rather keep them. It’s great fun to receive surprises and I’d be thrilled with random items. Thanks again so much – Cheers! alphacat2 and alphacat3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HolyGround

Hi bonesbongo, i am boo22berry and I will send a FR to those accounts! I would love to recieve kinzpost of random items and/or clothing, thank you!

starbrite1

Hello @bonesbongo, it’s shanloveshorses and I will be sending friend requests to all the accounts you listed. I would love to receive random gifts daily until you close the accounts! I have a list of items I am looking for, but if you do not have I would still appreciate any random gifts! Any older halloween furniture/clothing, soft gray furniture (especially the soft gray windows), adventure park: firefly lantern, hero of the storm display, crystal treasure, griffin guardian statues, stratospheric tea pot. Jumbleberry fields jar prizes, xmas santakinz gifts including unicorn headdress, winterfest items including Snowman Clock, Toy Airplane, Polar Plunge Poster, Winterfest Welcome Rug, Snowball, Skating Rink Floor Tile, Arctic Fox Cub Plushy, skating, any pet of the months items, and cool psi. Thank you so much!

Elenios

Dear bonesbongo! Thanks for the Awesome giveaway! :) I’m quite a newbie, so I don’t know the majority of the items that exist.. but I recently saw the Fall Teak items and absolutely love them! :) Apart from that I Love dispensers -trees mostly, ponds & waterfalls & watery things, fairy (woodland, meadow), fairytale things (like build a ~), balconies & windows, anything that’s cozy&warm, beanbags, tropical,jungle,beach furniture&deco, cottages+hideaways, crystally stuff (peridot/birthstone), cozy counntry things (~farm+~side cottage theme), enchanted trees, wizardy,tiki,persian,bazaar,any hippy,vintage,retro stuff,the coconut spa & fruity things,relaxing tubs&showers etc,but little presentables too, so mainly comfy, warm, natural, wood, magical, bright, colorful,cheerful etc. things! :) Im Elenios,but I can’t send FRs now, so I’d really appreciate if you could add me, but will send FRs from Fairlight -my ex’s acc.. Thank you So Much again!!:)

Elenios

Dear bonesbongo! Thanks for the Awesome giveaway! :) I’m quite a newbie, so I don’t know the majority of the items that exist.. but I recently saw the Fall Teak items and absolutely love them! :) Apart from that I Love dispensers -trees mostly, ponds & waterfalls & watery things, fairy (woodland, meadow), fairytale things (like build a ~), balconies & windows, anything that’s cozy&warm, beanbags, tropical,jungle,beach furniture&deco, cottages+hideaways, crystally stuff (peridot/birthstone), cozy counntry things (~farm+~side cottage theme), enchanted trees, wizardy,tiki,persian,bazaar,any hippy,vintage,retro stuff,the coconut spa & fruity things,relaxing tubs&showers etc,but little presentables too, so mainly comfy, warm, natural, wood, magical, bright, colorful,cheerful etc. things! :) Im Elenios,but I can’t send FRs now, so I’d really appreciate if you could add me, but will send from Fairlight -my ex’s acc.. Thank you So Much again!!:)

Comments are closed.