Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,848 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.

ultrasonic3

@bonesbongo I just wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to send gifts to all of us!! That will keep you so busy and I want to to know how much I appreciate all of your efforts, especially since you could have just let the accounts go along with all of the virtual goodies! I play every day so I hope to pay back your kindness by being a good friend and sending you whatever you need for events. Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bellalicious

@bonesbongo thank you for your generosity!!! babalichious :)

Sparky1109

Hi @bonesbogo! This is such a generous way of downsizing :-) Thanks for turning it into a giveaway! I’ll send a FR to your accounts today. I’ve been trying to find year one/two Christmas and Halloween items, mazin’ hamsters furniture, and PSI. I also just really love outdoor items and plants, so I’ve been trying to trade for some of the old collection prizes that I missed during my Webkinz hiatus (UN: Sparky1109). Thanks again <3

Non Deluxe players giveaway. Hey hey everyone beanieuncle has completed build kits of the rickety haunted cottage. Just be friends with or send a friend request to beanieuncle and please list your ww user name in your post. Have a spooktacular day :).

For all players beanieaunty and beaniecousin have giveaways also. beanieaunty has Halloween dispenser treats and beaniecousin has random Halloween items from visiting the owls in the park and from the various wheels. Do you need vampire pops to make the panther Halloween costume? You may request those. Please be friends with or send a friend request to beanieaunty and beaniecousin and please list your ww user name in your post. Have a spoktacular day :)

colagirl7

Hey I’d love some vampire pops as well as the other things you are offering. My UN is colagirl7! Thanks for being amazing as always!

szivarvany5

Hello, may I have some random Halloween items? Thank you so much!

szivarvany5

My account is szivarvany5. Also, I am looking for the zodiac costume pieces (shoes, hats of any of them, as well as the water and fire tops and bottoms). Thank you again!

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! I’d love a Rickety Haunted Cottage and some random Halloween items! I’m especially needing the placemat, but I would love any of them! Thank you so much, duckcrossing

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212! This is Kethryvertis. I’d love to get some random Halloween items. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 I missed your last giveaway of dispenser treats. I would love some cool foods. I have plenty of vampire pops, so save those for other players. Thank you! Love and hugs, Ultra

silverstar_1

Thank you @webkinzplayer1212 for your generosity! I’d love to have a cottage and some random Halloween goodies :D silverstar1

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! :) Count me in, I’d love some dispenser treats and random Halloween items! UN is balletbear5M. Thank you so much for all these fun Halloween giveaways, and I hope you have a great week!

Hi webkinzplayer1212 I’d love a cottage and some random Halloween items. My username is ARMIDALE

kcroxy2

Thank you @webkinzplayer1212! I would love a Rickety Haunted Cottage and any vampire panther pops if available. I’m friends on all your accounts. Thank you, UN is: kcroxy

Hello @webkinzplayer1212 I would love a rickety haunted cottage! My username is Dalmationdog6 and I just sent you a friend request! Thank you!! :)

crysjasmine3

@webkinzplayer1212 I would love a haunted cottage & any of the owl prizes :) Thank you so much!! -whxhw

Sooners77

My username is slime90. I just sent a friend request. I would love a rickety haunted cottage. I’ve always wanted one. Thank you.

Sooners77

Hi @bonesbongo! Thank you for this giveaway! My username is slime90. I have sent friend requests to all six accounts. Here are some items I’m looking for: Amethyst Mosaic Tile (12); Antique Lamp Post; Aquamarine Mosaic Tile (5); Chair of (Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts OR Spades) (2); Chalet Flooring (2); Chalet Window (4); Cut the Cards Counter (6); Deep Sea Porthole; Deluxe Tapestry; Dining Out Table (Red Checkered) (12); Egyptian items (any); Goo-Goo Berry Car; House of Deluxe Divider; Jolly Holly Bed; Lightening Bugs & Grass (14); Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace; Medieval Dining Chair (8); Moonbeam Mosaic Tile (11); Pink Convertible Bed (4); Polarberry Car; Pop Art Carrot (5); Potted Maple Tree (2); Ragtime Player Piano (3); Rocky Rope Bridge (4); School House Desk (4); Tropical Rainforest Wallpaper (4); Wooly Woven Rug. I’m just letting you know how many I need of each item for the rooms I’m working on, but I don’t expect all these. If some of the items are e-store items, please ignore. I get confused if they are deluxe or e-store. Thank you.

Sooners77

I wanted to add a couple of more things: Jolly Roger Bed and the Jolly Roger Captain’s Chair, Haunted Castle Bed, and any Superbeds or Deluxe Monthly Challenge prizes. Thanks again.

Comments are closed.