Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,016 replies, has 456 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

hi blurayne! I would love to have a Safari Vintage goggles and Whimsy Dragon poster if they are still available! :) angelgirldog7

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hey angel, I found an goggles, so soon as you accept my FR I will send the goggles and the poster. Enjoy! :) blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne hope you had a nice weekend and I see you hard at work on another giveaway:) Thank you for being so generous to everyone:) If available I would love the skis, ski slope and trick or treat fence or bench ( whichever is not taken) Thanks my friend:) frankie98:)

blurayne

Hi frankie98, you are welcome. My cough has finally started to go away (fighting that thing for 3 months now) so yippee! I was able to send you the skis, slope, and bench. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

UGH! 3 months that is terrible:( There is nothing worse than a nagging cough that won’t go away! I’m happy to hear that it is finally starting to clear up:) Hope it is completely gone very soon:) Thanks again for the items:) I have been wanting to make a ski chalet for so long and now I have some skis:) As soon as I finish my Dark Queen Castle I will get to work on my next project. Please let me know if you need anything:) Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@blurayne I’m happy to hear this, but it seems like it has gone on much longer. Are you sure you should make a trip to see a doctor? A cough, even a little heh heh heh, is exhausting.

blurayne

It feels like forever. It started the beginning of March, I called my doctor near the end of April for an appointment because I was so tired that I could only drag myself from my office chair to the couch and then to bed nothing else. They would NOT see me in the office because of the cough. They made me do an appointment over the computer (that was weird). She prescribed me a couple of medications and I got a little better. Called back and they told me to take a vitamin (not sure if I can say which here) and drink 60 ounces of water a day and if it did not get better then I would have to come in for blood work. It has gotten better slowly, but still not gone away. The cough is not near as bad as it was; not as deep or as often. I am waiting another week and then will call them back and see what happens. Heres hoping that it just gets better on its own. I am so happy to see you back on the forums; you and mirforbjs just disappeared on us. Hope you and yours are

ultrasonic3

@blurayne Wow you have been through a lot. I hope you don’t mind me praying for you. My mom taught me the power of prayer with all she has been through. I hope the nasty cough goes away very soon! Hugs Ultra

AuntietoEW

Hi blurayne. I hope you get over your illness soon. That is alot to deal with in these times. AuntietoEW

rlla14

HEAD’S UP–The Magnificent Iwan Bed is going to be at the Curio Shop at 2 pm if you’re looking for it, according to some contacts with Asian accounts.

rlla14

I’d love any of the Safari items (what are those from!?), Seasons Greetings Socks, or a Zangoz Knapsack if any of these are still available. Thanks!

blurayne

Those Safari clothes were originally called Kinzcostumes. You could select this or other clothing when you bought real T shirts for yourself. Webkinz did a floaty clicky in August 2019 for these items and added the glasses at that time. There is a hat, shirt, shorts, boots, and glasses. :)blurayne

rlla14

THANKS for the details! I’ll dig trough my docks and see if there’s any bits and pieces hiding. It just doesn’t ring a bell at all. Real T-shirts? That was before my time with Webkinz! : )

blurayne

Giveaway # 4 for account bunnyscott. Limit of 3 items per request. Please leave your WW user name. :) blurayne Safari Hiking Boos
      Safari Pith Helmet
      2 Safari Vintage Goggles
      2 Seasonings Greetings Socks
      3 Skis
      2 Ski Slope
      2 Souvenir License Plate
      Sparkling Gem Poster
      Spotted Toy Chest
      Spotted Wallpaper
      Spring Sparkle Dress
      Sweetheart Sink
      2 Spring Fling Balloons
      3 Springtime Cardigan
      Standing Basketball Hoop
      Strawberry Raincoat
      Sunflower Shirt Dress
      2 Superintendent Portrait
      Sweet Stripes Wallpaper
      Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper
      4 Trick or Treat Street Bench
      6 Trick or Treat Street Fence
      3 Trick or Treat Street Hedge
      3 Trick or Treat Street Tombstones
      7 Wacky Bumper Car
      2 Wacky Jet Pack
      Warm Wick Candles
      2 Webkinz Tiara
      Webkinz Top hat
      Webkinz Mummy Movie Poster
      3 Western Movie Poster
      5 Wheel of the Month Tee
      Whimsy Dragon Poster
      6 Winterfest Guitair
      Yellow Suede Oxfords
      Yellow Woolen Coat
      2 Zangoz Knapsac

ultrasonic3

Hi Blurayne Mau I please have the safari pith helmet, safari vintage goggles and tick or treat street tombstones Thanks! Ultra

blurayne

Headed your way! Enjoy. Your friend blurayne

AbbyLC200u

Hi @blurayne! Could I please have the strawberry raincoat, the sweetheart sink, and the skis? Thanks for this great giveaway! -Abby

blurayne

Those are headed your way. :) blurayne

colagirl7

Hey @blurayne can I have the 2 Wacky Bumper Car, Sweetheart Sink, and/or Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper. Thanks so much!

blurayne

Wallpaper and 2 wacky cars headed your way. :) blurayne

Estherjc27

Hey my username is estherjc27. Can I have the Wacky Bumper Car, Ski Slope, Strawberry Raincoat, and Sweet Stripes Wallpaper. Thanks!

blurayne

When you accept the FR I can send you the car, raincoat and wallpaper. :) blurayne

julia62006

hey my UN is julia62006 can I have the Wacky Bumper Car, Ski Slope, Sunflower Shirt Dress, and Trick or Treat Street Bench. Thanks so much!

blurayne

Hey when you accept my FR, I can send you the car, dress and bench. :) blurayne

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You for all of yor nice giveaways. May I please haveStanding basketball hoop, Wacky bumper car and sweetheart sink libertypom

blurayne

Hey Liberty, I sent you the hoop, car and a poster. :) blurayne

balletbear5M

Hey blurayne! Could I have a ski slope, trick or treat hedge, and a webkinz tiara? UN is balletbear5M. Thank you so much! :)

blurayne

Hi, I was able to send 2 hedges and a tiara. :) blurayne

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, What an awesome giveaway! If you still have it, I would love the Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper. Thanks! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

I found another wallpaper for you. I will send it soon as you accept my FR. Do you need the flooring also, I have it on another account. Just let me know. :) blurayne

Sparky1109

Hey Blurayne! If they aren’t already claimed I’d love any of the safari vintage goggles, safari pith helmet, or sweetheart sink–thanks again! :-)

blurayne

Hey sparky, I sent you the goggles, helmet and boots. Enjoy! :) blurayne

kiwimcdonagh

this is great! I would love a ski slope, skis and trick or treat fence is you have any left. My UN is Kiwibird25. Thank you1

blurayne

I know I have some Halloween items left, not sure about the others. Will send soon. :) blurayne

szivarvany5

May I have the spring sparkle dress please? Thank you!

blurayne

Yep you can. Sending soon. Enjoy! :) blurayne

nneehhaa2

I am late, but thank you once again for such an amazing giveaway! If you have any left, I would love any of the halloween items, the sweetheart sink and a wacky bumper car! Thank you so much once again! Your friend –nneehhaa

blurayne

The sink is gone, but I can send the others. Enjoy! :) blurayne

Hi blurayne. Hope you are feeling better. I would like the Zangoz knapsack, strawberry raincoat and sunflower shirt dress. Ty Petlover365Bark

blurayne

Hey Unicorn, I was able to send you the knapsack and a few other things. Enjoy! :) blurayne

kcroxy2

Thank you @blurayne. My username is: kcroxy. I would like the trick or treat bench, fence, tombstone or hedge or whatever Halloween items are available. Thanks so much!

kcroxy2

Hi @blurayne. If not too late, could I change one of my Halloween items to a Wacky bumper car. Thanks, kcroxy

blurayne

Hi @kcroxy2 I will send you a bumper car. If I dont have one of this account I will send from my main. :) blurayne

kcroxy2

Thank you!

chasefrog

Hey!! If the mummy movie poster, wacky bumper car, and warm wick candles are still available, I would love them!! Chasefrog

blurayne

I think I still have all of those. Sending soon. :) blurayne

alienflowers

Gosh, even when I’m having a terrible day I can come on here and see your generosity and the generosity of other players and it just reaffirms that there are nice people in the world. If you still have spares, may I possibly have a Trick or Treat Street Hedge, a sunflower Shirt Dress, and/or a Wacky Bumper Car? alienflowers <3

blurayne

I agree that this forum is a wonderful place; so glad that I found it. The dress is gone, but I can send the others. Have a great day! :) blurayne

alienflowers

Thank you kindly!! <3

Alicia1

Hi can I have those 3 things : Trick or Treat Street Bench, Wacky Bumper Car, Sweetheart Sink….my pet name is carmenik. Waiting your request, thanks

blurayne

Hello the sink is gone, but I do have the bench and I will check on the bumper car for you. I am have an extra on another account. Sending soon as we are friends. :) blurayne

robynloves15

Hi blurayne! Can I please get the Sweet Stripes Wallpaper, Wacky Bumper Car, and Winterfest Guitar? Thank you so much! And my username is Sparks15, have a great day :)

blurayne

Hello, The wallpaper is gone. I know I still have the guitar and I will check for another car. Sending soon as we are friends. :) blurayne

This is so awesome, If you still have stuff left, I’ll take any 3 items. my user is 38223 (:

blurayne

I will get some things to you soon as we are friends. :) blurayne

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. Thanks for another giveaway. May I have a Trick or Treat Bench, Fence, and Hedge. If those have been taken, then a Trick or Treat Tombstones or a Wacky Jetpack. You will get this on Friday since this is Thursday afternoon. Thanks. AuntietoEW

kks98

Hi do you have a winterfest guitar, A wacky bumper car, and trick or treat street tombstones? my username is kks98

faimai

Hi Blurayne. What a wonderful thing you are doing! if you have any trick or treat fences or hedges still available I would love then for my apple orchard / cider fest. My user name is serach.

ajteddy716

Hi not sure if still available but is the sweetheart sink, zancos knapsac, and and trick or treat items. Username is Ajteddy716. Thanks for the awesome giveaway

Comments are closed.