Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,846 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 4 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

robynloves15

Hi @bonesbongo! I cannot believe that I am just now seeing this amazing giveaway, but here are some items that I have been looking for! And my username is sparks15 :) My top five items that I am looking for are: Double Decker Bus Bed, the Grandfather clock, the Mona Ducka, the Adolescent Zangos, and the Poodle with the Pearl Earring. However since these are so rare, here are some more items that I have been looking for! Rosy Robin Stocking, Barbershop Sign, Igloo Bed, Pumpkin Spice Cookie Seeds, Easter Basket Hammock, Polar Plunge Poster, Winter Wonderland Painting, Heartfelt Piano, Posh Penthouse Sofa, Santakinz Carousel, Home for the Holidays Flooring, Goober’s Lab Arcade Unit, and Snow Covered Lamp Post. However, I also love any Musical Instruments, Fireplaces, Dispensers, and I am looking for items from the Fangtastic and Pretty Pine estore themes! Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

robynloves15

Or if anyone else has extra of these items I would greatly appreciate it!

bonesbongo

Hi @robynloves15 I have not received any friend request yet, once they are sent I will accept then I kept start sending items.

robynloves15

@bonesbongo Thank you so much! I sent them yesterday, but my username is Sparks15 :)

robynloves15

@bonesbongo I just realized that I sent the friend requests to your new accounts and not the old ones! Sorry for the mixup, I made sure to send as many as I could of the 6 a friend request. Thanks again and I hope you are having a great day :)

Traveller

@bonesbongo If you had a flaming rack guitar lurking within your massive inventory, I would love to receive it as part of your incredibly generous downsizing. If not, I’ll just be looking forward to more room designs from you. Traveller

bonesbongo

Hi @Traveller, I am keeping an eye out for Flaming Rack Guitar if I have one it is yours my friend. Have a great day! ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

Hi @Traveller I hope all is well, at last I finally found what you were looking for. I knew I had the Flaming Rack Guitar it goes along with the Rock and Roll Beagle Figure from the Woodland Wonders Figurines. I had the Beagle on my main account just was able to locate which room I put the guitar in while browsing I did find one on another account just sent it to you along with a couple of treats. Enjoy & stay safe. Have a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to your next room design I sure you will have the Flaming Rack Guitar in it. Hugs ~ shelkinz67

Raiia

Hi bonesbongo! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :) Sent you FRs from Raiia! May I please have any dispensers,arcade units (cept for c.storm&DogB.),exotic/flowery showers&tubs,ponds,waterfalls,any patchwork items (SecretT.house),cottages,fairy&elf things,special&retired fridges,Barn Door Bookshelves,Peaceful Picnic Bed,Storybook reading nook,SummerBerry Wardrobe+rug+armchair,Mystical treeswing,Dragon egg disp.,Choc.PnBCupTree,Waterfall shower,Cliff dive pool,Quilt furniture,raffle prizes,any bunkbed,unique/retired trees (I’m new,so don’t know specs),AutumnLiving items<3,AutumnRoundTable&any large round coffee table,guitars,CountryS.Cottage&CountryFarm+Pioneer items,W.Savannah,ChocolateShop&BakeShop&any retired cool items a newbie cant get -could go on 4ever :D Thank you so much 4 Anything u can send!:) You're the Best!!

Raiia

Hey again! I made a mistake: Please cancel the Peaceful Picnic Bed, the Summer Berry Wardrobe+rug+sofa and the Cliff dive pool! Any other item on the list, or similar ones would be awesome and I’d be unspeakably grateful for anything you can send! :) Thanks again in advance!

@bonesbongo I sent a fr from Petlover365Bark to all the accounts you are deleting since I think my post may be buried with the pace the fourms are moving at. Thank you

frankie98

Hi bonesbogo! Just wanted to thank you for the amazing items you sent me:) I love them all and are already putting them to good use! I appreciate your time and generosity. Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.