Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,735 replies, has 427 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 7 hours, 49 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Quick giveaway of the last wheel prizes. I’ve been very busy with RL, but will send your requests as soon as I can. Add me if we’re not friends already, please – momssanitytime. Green apple crate fridge (3), Discussed dress (3), Chocolate cookie cannoli (3), Green apple tree seeds (3), Floral tea cup (2), Red delicious apple tree seeds (6), Apple crate fridge (2), Wacky knapsack (4), Joyful dress (1), Zingoz and Zangos ice pop (2), Apple farmers satchel (5), Veggie garden fence (2), Deep sea porthole (3), Sandy beach floor tile (6), Pineapple hat (2). Have a great weekend!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Hi! Great giveaway. May I please have one deep sea pothole. I need one more to finish my room. Thank you! Ultra

lilstinky

Coming your way! Glad to help with the new room. ~ momssanitytime

crysjasmine3

Hey! I would love a packet of green apple seeds & 2 red delicious seeds if that would be okay! Will send a FR from whxhw soon, thank you! <3

crysjasmine3

Me again, lol. I have a feeling the seeds will be popular, so if they are, whatever apple crate is left can substitute a packet of red delicious seeds!

lilstinky

Just waiting on your friend request, then I’ll send items.

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! Hope you are well! Miss seeing you on the forum:) Thank you for sharing your items:) I would love two of the red apple seeds if available. I wasn’t very lucky with those on the wheel:) Thanks so much and have a great weekend! Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Happy to send them to you! The wheels are unpredictable for sure. I get one of some things, and ten of others. So glad to have great friends on this forum who help each other! ~ momssanitytime

balletbear5M

Hi lilstinky! If they’re available, could I have the veggie fences and a deep sea porthole? Thank you so much! :)

balletbear5M

If those are gone, any of the apple tree seeds would be great :)

lilstinky

They’re heading your way! Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Hi there! I would like a packet of red delicious apple tree seeds, green apple tree seeds, and an apple crate fridge! Thanks, duckcrossing

lilstinky

I can send them over as soon as I receive a friend request. ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the giveaway. May I please have deep sea porthole, either apple fridge and an ice pop. libertypom

lilstinky

Glad to send them to you! Let me know if you’re looking for other food items.

@lilstinky Hope everything is going well for you. I would like the chocolate cookie cannoli, red and green seeds (if those are taken floral tea cup would be fine). Thank you and have a great weekend everyone. Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

Just sent them over – enjoy!

Hi, lilstinky! Hope you had a good day today. This is Kethryvertis. I’d like one or two of the apple seeds or the Sandy Beach Floor Tiles, whichever is still available. Thanks so much and you have a good weekend too!

lilstinky

I just sent one of each apple tree seeds and one floor tile. Let me know how many more you need, and I’ll be glad to send them as well. ~ momssanitytime

@LilStinky! How could you? You sent me extras of them too! I felt that I just couldn’t let that pass, so I hope you don’t mind that I sent you back a couple small things that would be useful and easily fits into just about any sort of room decor. Again, thank you so much!

lilstinky

@Serendipitydoda – Such a kind gesture! I don’t expect anything in return. Just happy to help others find some things they want. ~ momssanitytime

eamzoe

hello! i was wondering if i could get the green apple crate fridge (a couple of them if you are willing) i will add you, my username is eamzoe.

lilstinky

They’re on their way! Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

colagirl7

Hey can I have the Red delicious apple tree seeds (x2) , Green apple crate fridge, and Apple crate fridge! Thanks my UN is colagirl7!!

lilstinky

I sent the fridges, but could only send one of the seeds. Maybe someone else has some extras.

starbrite1

Hi @lilstinky , do you have any of the wheel prizes left (especially seeds and veggie fence!)? My username is shanloveshorses, will be sending a FR soon, thank you!

lilstinky

I send what I had – hope this helps! ~ momssanitytime

HolyGround

Hello lilstinky/momssanitytime, my username is boo22berry and I’ll add you soon! Do you have any of the wheel prizes left from the giveaway? I’ll take whatever is left, thank you for the giveaway!

lilstinky

@HolyGround – just sent three items your way. Hope you like them! ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You! May I please have 3, I got the blue buddy but not pink. lol libertypom

lilstinky

@libertynews – just send three gumballs, and will try to send three more tomorrow. Good luck! It took me a while to get both of the buddies. ~ momssanitytime

Hi @lilstinky I am late to this but if you have 3 Sandy Beach Tiles left I would really love them. TY always Your friend- MangyParasite69

lilstinky

Will send those right over. ~ momssanitytime

kcroxy2

Thank you @lilstinky. I would love any of the Apple Tree Seeds if you have any left. We are already friends. Thank you, kcroxy or kcroxy2

lilstinky

I’m sorry, all of the seeds are gone. ~ momssanitytime

Fairlight

Hey lilstinky! :) I know I’m quite late with this, but if there’s any left, may I have a green apple crate fridge please? (I’d love all 3 if they were still available, lol :D -I haven’t even seen green ones, only red! :O) I see the seeds are all gone, though I haven’t seen green ones of those either.. :( (What did I miss??) Anyways, if nothing of those are left, I’m happy with almost anything (I’m a newbie), but I’d be the happiest with the Discussed dress (don’t know what that is either.. :/ ) any apple crate fridge, Apple farmers satchel, Veggie garden fence and the Pineapple hat! I’ll add you as soon as I can! My original account is Elenios, but if maybe you still have more goodies left, I’d be really grateful if you could send one (or two :) ) to this account (Fairlight) as well! :) Thanks so much in advance! :)

lilstinky

@Fairlight – Welcome to the wonderful world of Webkinz! I’m sorry, but the apple crate fridges are gone. I’ll send some of the other items that are still available. I hope you like them! Usually I post a giveaway of the previous wheel prizes when they update the wheels, so stay tuned! ~ momssanitytime

Fairlight

I’ve got your gift, thank you so much!! :)) I haven’t even seen that dress anywhere, but it’s so cute! ^^ Would you mind telling me which wheel it was on? And I’m happy and grateful for any little thing (so don’t worry about the crate fridges :) ), I have so little that this is already like christmas to me! hehe. :) I hope I can repay you some day! :) Thank you so much again and have a wonderfulday! :) <3

lilstinky

So glad to help a new friend! The discussed dress was from the Wheel of WOW Mobile and the joy dress was from the Wheel of WOW (before they updated them). Don’t worry about repaying me, just “pay it forward” to someone else as you are able. There are SO many generous friends here on WKN that have helped me, so I try to help others in return.

Roxy616

Updated Halloween Costume giveaway…Here are the pieces that are left (Please keep in mind that costumes with multiple parts—body, mask, feet, etc.—are labeled “Costume” for the body only; it does not indicate a complete outfit on those. The Vampire costume, however, does not have multiple parts and is a single piece, so “Costume” for that represents the entire outfit):
      ADVENTURE SCOUT: Belt – 3; Hat – 3; Shoes – 3; Shorts – 3; Top – 3
      AZTEC QUEEN: Gown – 1
      CANDY CORN WITCH: Dress – 2
      CLEOPATRA: Wig – 2
      DRAGON: Costume (Body) – 4; Feet – 1
      EGYPTIAN MUMMY: Costume (Body) – 1
      FIREFIGHTER: Boots – 6; Helmet – 2; Jacket – 1; Pants – 1
      FOOTBALL PRO (Blue): Cleats – 1; Helmet – 2
      FROG PRINCE: Costume (Body) – 6; Feet – 3; Hat – 1
      GARDEN GNOME (Boy): Bearded Hat – 2; Outfit – 4
      GARDEN GNOME (Girl): Boots – 2; Dress – 3; Hat – 2
      GHOST HUNTER: Costume (Body) – 4
      GOBLIN: Belt – 4; Boots – 3; Top – 5
      HAUNTED HOTEL SERVER: Dress – 6; Vest – 3
      HAUNTED HOTEL STAFF: Blazer – 2; Dress – 6; Slacks – 5
      KNIGHT: Armor

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy616 If I may, may I please have the haunted hotel server dress, haunted hotel staff Slacks and dragon costume (body) to complete my outfits. Thank you! Ultra

Roxy616

Hey, Ultra, Sending those now. For some reason, my lists keep getting cut off in the middle, so I posted the second half again and it’s currently awaiting moderation. As soon as it posts, check it out and let me know if you’d like anything else. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hi Roxy! If available, could I have all the pieces to the garden gnome girl outfit? I’m looking forward to dressing all my pets for Halloween :) Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, Happy to send you those…My post got cut off again, so I re-posted the second half of the list, which is shown below. Let me know if you see anything else you’d like. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

HI my friend! How are you? I hope feeling better:) Could I please have a dragon body, cleo wig and egyptian mummy if available:) Thanks for sharing your goodies:) Can’t wait to dress my pets:) Hugs frankie

Roxy616

Hi, frankie, I’m feeling back to normal now…Thanks for asking! Will be happy to send those items. My list once again got cut off in the middle, so I re-posted the second half below. Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Once again, the list got cut off, so here’s the rest:
        KNIGHT: Armor – 4; Helmet – 6
        LADYBUG: Costume (Body) – 5; Shoes – 1
        MARTIAN: Space Boots – 5
        PINK COWGIRL: Boots – 1; Dress – 2
        PUMPKIN KING: Mask – 1
        PUMPKIN QUEEN: Mask – 1
        RED FOOTBALL PRO: Helmet – 3; Jersey – 4; Pants – 2
        RED NINJA: Costume (Body) – 2; Mask – 2; Shoes – 1
        ROBOT: Costume (Body) – 2; Helmet – 3; Shoes – 1
        SCARECROW: Costume (Body) – 3; Hat – 4
        TOADSTOOL FAIRY: Slippers – 1
        VAMPIRE: Costume (Whole Outfit) – 7
        VIKING PRINCESS: Costume (Body) – 3; Helmet – 4
        ZOMBIE: Costume (Body) – 4; Face Paint – 1

crysjasmine3

Hey Roxy! I hope it’s not too much of me to ask for the pink cowgirl pieces! Thank you again for this wonderful giveaway! :)

Roxy616

@crysjasmine3, You’re more than welcome, and it’s not too much at all…Will send those to you later tonight. ~ Roxy

frankie98

Didn’t see this part:/ If not asking for too much I would love the cowgirl dress, Viking Princess dress and hat:) Thanks again for everything you do! Frankie

Roxy616

@frankie98, You’re so welcome…Happy I could help out! Will send those over now. ~ Roxy

balletbear5M

Hi again Roxy! Please let me know if this is too much, but could I also have the ladybug shoes and viking princess costume (just the body)? Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful costumes! :)

Roxy616

Hey, balletbear, It’s not too much at all…Will be happy to send those (coming from my esh25 account since I’ve already sent a package today from my main). Enjoy! Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy! If available may I please have the ladybug costume and shoes, vampire costume, or robot costume body, helmet and shoes or scarecrow costume body and hat. listed more than 3 incase some are not available. Thank you so much! Can’t wait for halloween!

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…Your’e more than welcome…Happy that I could help out! I’m excited for autumn and Halloween, too…Maybe this year they will have the Jack O’Lantern floaty-clicky event that awards random costume pieces like they did in October 2018…That was so helpful in collecting any pieces needed to complete costumes. I can send everything except the Ladybug Shoes…Those were already spoken for. Enjoy! Roxy <3

Roxy616

Forgot to tell you that the Wing Tip Shoes I’m sending are to go with the Vampire Costume since the costume doesn’t come with shoes. There’s a Vampire Wig that shows up once in a blue moon at the Curio Shop, so I’ll keep an eye out for it, but you may have better luck posting a request on the forum in case someone has an extra stored away.

ultrasonic3

@Roxy616 Thank you so much!!!!!! You are just an amazing friend to so many here! I’m blessed to know you. Your extremely grateful friend, Ultra

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! I would love to have the Football Pro (Blue) Cleats, Garden Gnome Boots and the Goblin Belt. If those are not available, the Pink Cowgirl Boots if you have any left over. Thank you so much. Username is slime90.

Roxy616

Hi, @Sooners77, Sending those to you now! Roxy :)

szivarvany5

Hello, I would love to have any ninja pieces you have left, if I may. Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @szivarvany5, Sent you the Red Ninja Costume, Mask, and Shoes…Enjoy! Roxy :)

szivarvany5

Thank you so much Roxy! I rather enjoy shows like Ninjago, and dressing up as one (I am starting to scare my mother!), so it will be fun to dress up one of my pets as well! Just because I am a young adult doesn`t mean I cannot enjoy the occasional bit of dressup!

chasefrog

Hi Roxy! Glad you’re feeling better! :) I’d love blue football pro cleats and the red football pro helmet and pants!! Thank you for the awesome giveaway! Chasefrog (It’s probably too much to ask, but I would love the red ninja costume, mask and shoes as well if they don’t get claimed!)

Roxy616

Hi, @chasefrog, So sorry, but the cleats have already been claimed. Sending you the Red Helmet, Jersey, and Pants, and will send a Red Ninja Costume and Mask later tonight (the Shoes were spoken for). If you see anything else you’d like, just let me know. ~ Roxy :)

chasefrog

Thank you Roxy, you’re the best! :)

chasefrog

If you still have the blue football pro helmet, any goblin parts, or any haunted hotel staff parts, I would take those too! Thanks for being so generous. :) Chasefrog

Roxy616

@chasefrog, Will send all the Haunted Hotel Staff pieces later tonight and a Goblin Belt, Boots, and Top late tomorrow night. Enjoy! Roxy :)

kcroxy2

Hi @roxy616, if available, I would like the Ladybug outfit/shoes, the Pumpkin Queen or the Viking Princess outfit/helmet. Thank you, kcroxy or kcroxy2

Roxy616

Hi, @kcroxy2, Sending you the Ladybug Costume (body), Pumpkin Queen Mask, and the Viking Princess Costume now and will send the Viking Princess Helmet later tonight…Enjoy! Roxy :)

HolyGround

Hi @Roxy616 , boo22berry here! Do you have any of the halloween costume clothing left? The pumpkin king, pumpkin queen, cleopatra, ninja, dragon, or vampire would be preferable. Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @HolyGround, Will be happy to send you the pieces I have left of those…Will send the Pumpkin King Mask, a Cleopatra Wig, and the Vampire Costume now, and the Dragon Costume (body) and Feet later on tonight. Enjoy! Roxy :)

starbrite1

Hello @Roxy616, it’s shanloveshorses and we’re already friends! Do you still have a cleopatra wig and red ninja clothing? If not, the scarecrow outfit, candy corn witch, ladybug costume, dragon costume, or vampire costume can replace. Thank you for the giveaway! :)

Roxy616

Hi, @starbrite1, So sorry, but the Cleopatra Wigs and Red Ninja outfit are all gone…I will send a Scarecrow Costume/Hat and a Ladybug Costume now, and a Candy Corn Witch Dress, Dragon Costume (body only–head and feet are gone), and Vampire Costume later on tonight. Enjoy! Roxy :)

Babydovelove

Hi roxy!!! May I have the ghost hunter outfit or a garden knome outfit? You can pick— surprise me! My user is dovenest. I can also give you a few things too?!

Roxy616

Hi, @Babydovelove, Just sent you a friend request from Roxy616…I’ll be happy to send you the Ghost Hunter Costume and a Garden Gnome (Boy) Bearded Hat and Outfit as soon as you accept the request, and will also send the Garden Gnome (Girl) Dress and Hat in a separate package the following day…Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Roxy :)

Fairlight

Omg, that is soo nice of you to share so many things! :) My problem is only that I love almost all of them.. :D I’m a new player and have only one single costume -I didn’t even know these existed.. and they sound so cool! ^^ I’d love basically anything of this list, but if they’re still available and if you’d be kind enough to share, I’d be the happiest with the Cleopatra Wig, Aztec Queen, Ladybug, Martian, Toadstool Fairy slippers, Vampire and Viking Princess costumes and if there’s something that comes with them, I’d love to be able to complete a whole costume too! :) (I created another account tto, it’s Elenios, so, if you can and would be kind enough you could send some of these you can spare there as well! :) ) Thank you so much in advance! :) <3

Fairlight

Omg, that is soo nice of you to share so many things! :) My problem is only that I love almost all of them.. :D I’m a new player and have only one single costume -I didn’t even know these existed.. and they sound so cool! ^^ I’d love basically anything of this list, but if they’re still available and if you’d be kind enough to share, I’d be the happiest with the Cleopatra Wig, Aztec Queen, Ladybug, Martian, Toadstool Fairy slippers, Vampire and Viking Princess costumes and if there’s something that comes with them, I’d love to be able to complete a whole costume too! :) (I created another account too, it’s Elenios, so, if you can and would be kind enough you could send some of these you can spare there as well! :) ) Thank you so much in advance! :) <3

73kibarry

I’m SOOOO late but if you have any wigs left I’d love one. Your friend KiBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @bellalicious, The Aztec Queen Slippers are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you an Aztec Queen Gown and the Pink Cowgirl and Robot Outfits…Expect a friend request from Roxy616, and as soon as you accept, I’ll get those to you over the next couple of days. Thanks so much for the offer, but nothing is needed in return…Enjoy! Roxy :)

bellalicious

thank you so much! they are awesome!!!

Patricia91

Hi everyone I have a request,i have 2 months that I wasn’t on webkinz I couldn’t play for a while…Can you send me the things I miss, what was this 2 months June and July. I will be so happy,thank you my pet name is Carmenik….p.s I will log in Monday on Webkinz for acc request.Hope someone can help me

bellalicious

hi roxy! could i please ask for a pink cowgirl, aztec queen, and a robot outfit? i’d love to return the favor, would you like anything in return? thank you! my user name is babalichious.

bellalicious

thank you!

Comments are closed.