Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,735 replies, has 427 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 8 hours, 52 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

I’ve been trying to reply to those who asked for items from my giveaway, but Bad Gateway has once again reared its ugly head – LOL! So, here’s a group reply: balletbear5M, crysjasmine3, kcroxy2, duckcrossing, ultrasonic3, and colagirl7 – your items are on their way. I hope you enjoy them! To abbylc2007, I don’t have anymore potted sugar maple trees, but I sent the other items. To Unicornluv246 – I already gave the floor tiles, but the other items are on their way. Thank you all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Lol! Do you have anything else? I would like something. Surprise me. My UN is frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Hey Abbylc2007! I have a Potted Sugar Maple Tree!! I can send it to you. My UN is frozenanna2

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky thank You for always hosting a wheel giveaway! It’s amazing I how I can spin every day and still not land on a particular prize. Anyhow, I gotta get ready to leave. Just wanted to express my gratitude. Hugs and love, Ultra

lilstinky

Previous wheel prize giveaway (I didn’t get much of a variety this time). Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not already friends. Wizard academy robe – 2 / Growing garden snow pea seeds – 5 / Apple floor tile – 2 / Cream of pumpkin soup – 2 / Party poster – 2 / Checkered shirt – 6 / Apple picking sign – 6 / Pumpkin centerpiece – 3 / Autumn rake wreath – 2 / Shiny party balloons – 1 / Potted sugar maple tree – 4 / Island berry smoothie – 7 / Change hut – 8 / Island hammock – 4 / Dogbeard plushy – 2 Have a great weekend!

balletbear5M

Hi @lilstinky! Thank you so much for this giveaway! Could I have shiny party balloons and the 2 apple floor tiles? Hope you have a great weekend!

crysjasmine3

Hey! I would love 2 packets of snow pea seeds & a potted sugar maple tree! Thank you:) -whxhw

kcroxy2

Thank you @lilstinky! If available, I would like 2 Potted Sugar Maple Tree and an Apple Picking Sign. We are already friends. Thank you, kcroxy or kcroxy2

lilstinky

@kcroxy2 – Happy to share my extra items!

Hey lilstinky, I would love 1-2 snow pea seeds, a potted sugar maple tree, or an island hammock. Thanks, duckcrossing

abby917

hey @lilstinky! i would love a potted sugar maple tree, a change hut, and a pack of growing garden snow pea seeds. thank you so much! have a great day! -abbylc2007

Hi lilstinky. Hope all is well. I would love the snow pea seeds, checkered shirt, and the apple floor tile if not taken. Thank you. Petlover365Bark

colagirl7

Hey! I’d love to have the Autumn rake wreath, Checkered shirt, Apple picking sign, Pumpkin centerpiece, and islan hammock! Thank colagirl7!

Hi, lilstinky/momssanity! No rqsts from this giveaway this time. Just wanted to say “hi!”. Hi! Hope you have a good Friday and weekend. – Kethryvertis

lilstinky

@Serendipitydoda – so great to hear from you! Been enjoying this beautiful day. I hope your weekend is great, too! ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky : ….and WOW! Thank you for the unexpected prezzies I got today!

ultrasonic3

Thank you for another great giveaway. Looks like I’m too late for the Apple floor tiles so may I please have a changing hut. Thank you! Have a great weekend! Ultra

lilstinky

It’s on its way – Enjoy!

Papageno

Hi lilstinky, if available could I have a Potted sugar maple tree, and/or a Apple floor tile, two of either if you have them! Thank you! -papageno

lilstinky

I’m sorry – both items are gone. Happy to add a new friend. I sent some other items which I hope you like. ~ momssanitytime

starbrite1

Hi momssanitytime, Do you still have any apple floor tiles, seeds, maple tree, or shiny party balloons? Your friend, shanloveshorses

lilstinky

I’m so sorry! All of those items have been spoken for. ~ momssanitytime

gamermiracle

I sent u a fr. My user is gamermiracle. I will take any items you have left :) not all of course, just what you want to give

lilstinky

Sent some things your way – hope you like them. ~ momssanitytime

szivarvany5

Could I get a wizard academy robe, apple floor tile and a checkered shirt, please? Thank you!

lilstinky

The floor tiles are gone, but I sent the other two items.

frozenanna2

I’ll take the Island Hammock please. Thanks! My UN is frozenanna2

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime.

Alicia1

hi can i have those 3 things :Pumpkin centerpiece,Autumn rake wreath,Island hammock…..if you still have it,my pet name is carmenik i send you the request.

lilstinky

Glad to add a new friend! The items are on their way! ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky. Thank you for hosting another generous giveaway! If still available, may I have a Change Hut, Dogbeard Plushy, and a Wizard Academy Robe? If those are taken, you can substitute an Island Hammock or any vacation food/item. Is there anything you are looking for? Let me know. Thanks! AuntietoEW

lilstinky

Happy to send the items! I posted a few PSFs on the “My Want List” that I’m looking for, although I’ve received several of them. I’ll likely post a few more that I’m looking for soon. Thanks for asking!

Traveller

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I adopted the Endangered Spotted Jaguar, a truly beautiful Kinzcat. I have some special giveaways for the first three to correctly guess this cat’s name. First clue: I named the cat after one of my heroes and role models. Have fun and good luck. Your mischievous Traveller.

Alphaowlbear

Hey there Traveller – so good to hear from you! I’m going out into left field with my guess (and showing my age as well) that you named your Endanger Jaguar “JOY” after Joy Adamson who raised Elsa of “Born Free” – see what I mean about the age thing – that song was everywhere when I was a kid ;-) Happy to see you again on the forum! alphacat

Traveller

Thank you, Alphacat! It’s good to be talking with you, again. I love your guess, but it is not quite right. My jaguar is named after a woman, though. and I’m going to use Joy for another future pet. xoTraveller. Please try again.

Alphaowlbear

All righty, my second guess would be that your jaguar is named after Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who was nicknamed “Kiki” as a child. alphacat

Traveller

The Notorious RBG! Winner winner!

pejsanechek

I would say Scott. :D

Traveller

Hi Pejsanechek Ok I’m stumped. Why Scott? LOL My cat is a female. Keep trying. Second clue coming soon. Your cheeky friend, Traveller

frankie98

Hi Traveller, so nice to see you on the forum again:) We miss you here! Hope you are well and safe:) Congrats on adopting your new pet:) I’ll bet she is really pretty:) I’m assuming it’s a she? LOL I would love to try and guess the name but I can only think of one name and that’s Hillary? Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

Hi there @frankie9 I have missed being here! It’s funny how busy you can be in quarantine! Yes? I hope you are safe, well and happy. Your instincts are rock solid. My big cat is indeed a female, and Hillary would be a logical choice for a second wave feminist like me. LOL but my cat is not named after Hillary. :-) Please try again! Your bratty friend Traveller

frankie98

This is so hard??? The Nickname gets me??? I will say Ruth but don’t know any nicknames so maybe I need clue # 3 LOL! Frankie98

Traveller

@frankie Winner winner. Chicken dinner. The Notorious RBG!

frankie98

Yay! Thank you for the fun guessing game:) That’s the perfect name for a special animal like the endangered Jaguar:) Buy the way I love chicken dinners LOL!!! Have a great week:) Your friend frankie98

balletbear5M

Hi Traveller! It’s so great to see you on the forums again :) Thanks so much for doing this fun giveaway! I’m going to guess Jane. Congrats on your new pet!

Traveller

Hi balletbear5M. Jane Goodall is another favourite hero of mine but I didn’t name the Jaguar after her. My cat is definitely a she, though. ;-) Traveller

Traveller

Second clue in my Guess the Name of My Endangered Spotted Jaguar: My cat’s namesake had a famous, albeit unexpected, nickname. :-) :-) ;-)

balletbear5M

@Traveller – Hmmm, this is a tough one! I feel like this probably isn’t it, but I’m going to guess Claudia :)

Traveller

@balletbear nope. Not Claudia. 3rd clue: she died recently.

Traveller

@balletbear Winner winner! It’s Ruth! Aka the Notorious RBG which is the name I gave to my endangered Jaguar. Even if you don’t know it, we all owe her tremendously! I hope the facts of her achievements will show up in the Quizzy questions! :-)

Kiska

yay! Congratulations @balletbear! and thank you for hosting this quiz @Traveller:)

Hey there, Traveller! Been a while since I’ve been on the forum! My guess is Jane! Thank you so much for the fun game and giveaway! Your Friend, CarolinaGirl712

Oops! Didn’t see the guess for Jane already! I’ll go with Carol!

Kiska

Hi, Traveller! welcome back! Its nice seeing you around here! and congratulations on adopting a new pet! I bet they look cute! hmm, I’m going to guess that your pets name is Jasmine. :)

Kiska

oooh, i just had another good name. Is her name Ada? (as in Ada Lovelace?) not sure if i can guess again but here goes:)

Traveller

@kiska I am going to have to look up ads lovelace!

ultrasonic3

@traveller I’m so glad I had a half a day so I could be home in time to guess! I think your cats name is Winnie, name after such an amazing woman Winnie Harlow. Have a great weekend. I hope we find out who the winner is before the weekend! Your grateful friend, Ultra

Traveller

@ultrasonic I’m going to have to look up Winnie Harlow! 3rd Clue: she died recently.

bananasbw

@Traveller…It’s me :D I’m going to guess Katy Perry a.k.a. KP all because of her song Hear Me Roar. If I’m wrong then you will have to provide a lot more clues…like what the name begins with, Initials or if it’s named after one of us…LOL I’m trying to behave ;)

balletbear5M

I posted above in our earlier comment thread, but figured I’d put it at the bottom too just in case :) Is it Ruth?

starbrite1

Ruth! lol

alexutzy97

Wwoooow you are sooo quick back again with another one no 3. Thanks for the giveaways girllll! Can I please have the Holiday Pawprint Tile, Adventure Park Treasure Chest and Beautiful Bouquet if still available. Anything else would be welcomed as well *puppy eyes* I am alexutzy97. ^^

blurayne

The bouquet is gone, but I will send the others. Enjoy! :)

RoxannaLieb

Thank you for another giveaway @blurayne. I really apreciate all your kidness and effort to make us so happy everytime with these giveaways <3333 I really like the Floating Coat Rack, Freaky Forest Waterfall and Snowy Ledge pretty please :D *stormcloud*

frozenanna2

Ya me, too! Blurayne! Thanks!

blurayne

I can send the snowy ledge and will include some items I hope you like. :)

Comments are closed.