Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 15,996 replies, has 474 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

orangeiscool

A HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY – Give away is limited tp one item per person, You need to send a Friend Request if we are not already friends. Items are sent as they are received so remember to send your Friend Request at the same time. Haunted Toilet 2 – Haunted Hollow Log 2 – Super Scary Stove – Slimy Sink – Wailing Willow Tree – Freaky Forest Cave 2 – Rickety Haunted Cottage 2 – Rickety Rotten Staircase – Ghostly Gazebo 3 – Freaky Forest Waterfall 2- Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk 2 – Haunted Pond – Freaky Moon Window 2 – Creepy Coffin Fridge 2 – Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table 2 – Haunted Toilet 3 – Creepy GhostFather Clock – Creepy Cursed Chair 2 – Haunted Trap Door. GOOD LUCK

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShmooPerson

Hi @orangeiscool! Thanks for the spooky giveaway, haha, if available, I would love a Creepy Coffin Fridge. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks and have a cheeky day :)

frankie98

Good Morning orangeiscool! Thank you for generous giveaway:) If available could I please have the Ghostly Gazebo:) ID love9050 Your friend frankie98:) Have a great week!

blurayne

What a great giveaway! I would love to have the Ghostly Gazebo OR Rickety Rotten Staircase OR Creepy Ghost Father Clock, if available. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

pegpony

Hi @orangeiscool I’d love the ghastly gazebo or the rickety haunted cottage if that isn’t available. Thank you for such a generous giveaway!

Hi, @orangeiscool. I believe we’re Friended already. I’d like to rqst a Ghostly Gazebo if you’ve still got any. I can’t check right now, but you can send it to either Kerowyn or Kethryvertis. Thank you!

AuntietoEW

Hi orangeiscool. Thank you for hosting a giveaway! If available, may I have a Freaky Forest Waterfall? It looks like the Ghostly Gazebos are requested. I can not find a picture of this item. Is it the same as the Ghastly Gazebo? I think we are friends on a couple of your accounts. Which one are you using for this giveaway? Thank you. AuntietoEW

MSGothic

Thank you for this awesome giveaway! I would love the Haunted Trap Door or the Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk if already taken. I believe we are friends already orangeiscool – my username is MSGothic

eaves

Hi @orangeiscool, I would like the Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk OR Creepy Cursed Chair OR Freaky Moon Window if available. UN is thrwy05 – thank you!

orangeiscool

Sorry for not signing the above Giveaway – Send your item request and Friend Request ( [f Needed) to – geenmama thank you

Sooners77

Hi orangeiscool! I would love to have the Slimy Sink or the Super Scary Stove. Thanks. My username is slime90 and we are already friends.

kiwimcdonagh

Omg! Omg! Awesome Giveaway!! I would love The Creepy Coffin Fridge!! or The Freaky Moon Window if not. Thank you!! My UN is Kiwibird25.

Bookworm25

Hi. Fantastic Giveaway! I would kill for the Freaky Forest Window if you still have it or anything you still have available! My UN is Bookworm25711. Thanks.

Rareone

@orangeiscool If any are still available I would like either the Slimy Sink, Ghostly Gazebo, or the Rickety Rotten Staircase. Thanks so much for the great giveaway! Rareone (UN 65peaches)

Sandmania

Hi @orangeiscool! If available, I’d love the Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk (1st choice) or Creepy Cursed Chair (2nd choice). Thanks again for the great giveaway! My username is sandmaniawebkinz and we’re already friends :)

bonesbongo

@orangeiscool Hi, thank you for this awesome giveaway. I would love the Ghost Father Clock if it is still available. I believe were friends already. My WW username is shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@orangeiscool Hi, again I sent you a F/R from shelkinz67 that is Pending. I was mistaken I was friends on your longarms7 account. ~ shelkinz67

Rareone

@Orangeiscool Just wanted to say thank you! I really appreciate the giveaway, and fabulous staircase! Thanks so much! -Rareone (65Peaches)

lilstinky

Here it is – another wheel prize giveaway! You must send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not already friends. Graduation gown – 4
      Graduation cap – 7
      Apple satchel – 4
      Apple farmer’s dress (red) – 3
      Apple farmer’s overalls – 2
      Spicy honor rolls – 2
      KV Academy plaque – 4
      Green apple clock – 4
      Academy PE uniform top – 1
      Academy PE uniform bottoms – 2
      Academy PE uniform shoes – 2
      Beach ball beanbag – 3
      Beach seashell chair – 2
      Camping cooler – 5
      Camping chair – 2
      (Names may not be exact) Have a great Thursday!

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky, thanks for your monthly Wheel of WOW giveaway! If available, may I have a Graduation Gown, Green Apple Clock, and a Beach Ball Beanbag Chair? At the end if the giveaway, I would be happy to receive more of the Beach Ball Beanbag Chairs. That type of chair reminds me of happy times with a good friend. She had orange bean bag chairs. We had some good talks and laughs. Thank you for sharing your items! AuntietoEW

lilstinky

@AuntietoEW – I am so happy to send these items to you, and hope they provide many more reminders of your time spent with your friend. Thank you for sharing your story. Enjoy the items! ~ momssanitytime

Heyla, @lilstinky! If you’ve still got them, d’ya think I can get one of the Farmer’s Dress and Overalls? Send them to Kerowyn. Thank you for the giveaway.

lilstinky

Absolutely! I hope your pets enjoy their new clothes! ~ momssanitytime

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! I love the Green Apple Clock and would love to have 2, and a Beach Ball Beanbag. Thank you. My username is slime90.

lilstinky

Those green apple clocks are really a cute addition to any room – enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

ShmooPerson

Hi @lilstinky, thanks for another great giveaway! If available, could I please have a Green Apple Clock and two Beach Ball Beanbags? My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks!

lilstinky

Those items are on their way! :) ~ momssanitytime

pegpony

Hi @lilstinky could I please have the PE uniform set? No worries if you’ve run out of any of those items. Thank you so much!

lilstinky

Still had the complete set, and they are on their way to you! ~ momssanitytime

kiwimcdonagh

Thank you so much for these monthly Wheel Giveaways! I would love the Academy PE Uniform Top, Bottom and Shoes. My UN is Kiwibird25. Thank you!!

lilstinky

@kiwimcdonagh – I only had the shoes left of the outfit, so I sent them with a couple of treats for your pets. ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky. I sent an extra set of the Academy clothes to you. Then you can share them with kiwimcdonagh. AuntietoEW

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I will send those right over to her. :) This is so thoughtful of you.

Bookworm25

Cool Giveaway! I would love the beach ball beanbag and camping chairs or anything you have left!! Thank you -bookworm25711

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime, and I can send the camping chairs and cooler. The beanbag chairs are gone.

frozenanna2

@Blurayne, thank you so much for the incredible gift. Your friend frozenanna2 ♥

Alphaowlbear

Me again – looks like my two giveaways got split up – please see the previous page for my Charming Waterfall giveaway :-). alphacat

Alphaowlbear

GIVEAWAY #2 – the SPRING clothing line will be retiring Tuesday night – you may choose 3 items of the SPRING clothes and I will send them. A huge shout out to Blurayne/Oz who gifted me many coupons that has helped increase my purchasing abilities :-) This giveaway will end Tuesday afternoon at the last forum moderation so I know what to buy – I won’t be buying any extras as my collection is complete. Please leave your username and please send a friend request to alphacat if needed. Have a great start to fall! alphacat

frozenanna2

This is very sweet of you to want to buy clothes for people who don’t have KC. I have enough kinzcash, I don’t need anything, I just wanted to let you know how sweet this is to host this giveaway! :) Have a great week! Your friend frozenanna2 ♥

ShmooPerson

Hi, thank you for the clothing giveaway, it really helps me out since I’m not deluxe! If possible, could I have a Cool spring raincoat, a Frilly spring tank, and a Warm spring leggings? My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) P.S. Is it just me or does the spring clothing line look more like a summer clothing line? Haha, Thanks again!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – I’ll send those clothes out this afternoon :-) I’m very anxious to see what the new fall clothing line will be! alphacat

Hi, @alphaowlbear! I’m in need of a couple of the Deluxe items if you don’t mind. That’s the Cool Spring Raincoat, Warm Springs Leggings, and Warm Spring Flats. Pls send them to Kerowyn. Thanks very much. You’re so nice!

Alphaowlbear

Hi seredipity – I’m very happy to send those clothing items – Enjoy! alphacat

Comments are closed.