Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 504 voices, and was last updated by  Rareone 5 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Friday giveaway! Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we aren’t friends already. Martian head band – 1
      Martian costume – 4
      Jean skirt and belt – 2
      Trick or Treat Street jack o’lantern – 2
      Trick or Treat Street mailbox – 1
      Trick or Treat Street maple tree – 3
      Brown elm tree – 4
      Caramilkshake – 1
      Skinny corduroy pants – 3
      Climbing outfit – 3
      Climbing helmet – 9
      Change hut – 10
      RoadTrip sleeping bag – 7
      Pineapple breezy freeze – 4
      Muddy paw print tile – 2
      Team Webkinz tracksuit -2
      Apple basket – 3
      Fall leaf quilt tile — 4
      Creepy cursed chair – 4
      Haunted house table – 2
      Wheel of the Month Tee – 7
      Have a great weekend!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi lilstinky, I have been waiting to see if you would do your usual amazning givaway! I would LOVE 2 Muddy Paw Print tiles. If available. I only got one on the vacation wheel and what good is one paw print in a room LOL! I have the spot waiting. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Frankie98 ID love9050

lilstinky

@frankie98 – I agree – you definitely need more than one of the paw print tiles! Happy to send you two more to fill in the spots for them. Have a great week!

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky. Thanks for hosting this generous giveaway. May I have a Muddy Pawprint and 2 Climbing Helmets? You can substitute a Climbing Outfit or a Change Hut or two. Thank you so much! AuntietoEW

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky. Please give the two Muddy Paw Prints to frankie98. I am hoping to see the room that she makes. There are other things on my wish list you can substitute. Have a good day! AuntietoEW

frankie98

Thank you:) Those paw prints were the finishing touch on my Ghostly Stable:) Hugs Frankie98

lilstinky

@AuntietoEW – So kind of you! I sent you the other items you requested. Have a great day!

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! Thanks for the giveaway – love these prizes! I would love to have 2 Apple Baskets and a Brown Elm Tree. If any of those are taken, a Muddy Paw Print Tile, Trick or Treat Street item or a Fall Leaf Quilt Tile. My username is slime90.

lilstinky

@Sooners77 – The muddy paw print tile was already claimed, but I sent the other items. Enjoy!

Oakridge3

Hi! I would love 1 apple basket if any are still available. Thanks so much! – Oakridge3

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – in anticipation of the new Christmas Barn Room Theme coming out soon, I thought it would be good timing for another Charming Waterfall giveaway. Let me know if you would like 3 Waterfalls – you can sell them back to the Wshop for 6,000 each. A huge “thank you” to the friends who have sent me big coupons to help me fund these giveaway events :-) Please send a friend request to alphacat if needed. Cheers!! alphacat

frankie98

YAY! I would love some:) You know me and my lack of funds lol!!! Thank you for your generosity and helping all of us out. You are the best:) Big Hugs Frankie98

Alphaowlbear

They have been packaged up and on their way!! Enjoy – alphacat

co4m_1626

This is so incredibly generous! I would absolutely love some as I am eternally broke haha. What an amazing gesture <3 I hope you have a wonderful holiday season :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi co4m – my pleasure to send the waterfalls – I try to have a giveaway before a major holiday when there will be extra shopping for a new room theme or a new clothing line. :-) Enjoy!! alphacat

AHH, thank you so much! I would love 3!! You can send them to Applh0nsik & RobinFireEmblem! Thank you so much! <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi – I just sent 3 to your Applh account – Enjoy! If you want to send a FR from your Robin account I can send some coins :-) alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi @Alphaowlbear Thank you for this generous offer I would love some Charming Waterfalls if still available. I can’t wait to see the finished NEW Christmas Barn Theme and pick up several of the items, I love what I have seen so far. I’m not sure if the Winter Clothing line will be available on the December 14th update I always like to try to figure the clothing recipes out myself, doing so uses up the KC really quickly. Is there any thing you may be looking for? ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I am really looking forward to this new room theme as well – I’m not sure about the dates of the clothing line – I thought they came out around Winterfest but I may be mistaken. You have a great knack and the resolve to solve the recipes and you’re always so generous sharing them with us – I’ll send you something around that time to help finance that project! Enjoy! alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi, @Alphaowlbear Thank you so much for the waterfalls, will be thinking of you when spending the KC buying the NEW Christmas Barn Theme. Enjoy the rest of the week, have a wonderful Thanksgiving. ~ shelkinz67

AuntietoEW

Hi @alphaowlbear. Thank you for hosting an awesome giveaway! I would love to participate. Since I received a gift 3 month Deluxe Membership, I have been buying deluxe items from the WShop. Watch for a package in your mailbox. Thank you very much. AuntietoEW

Alphaowlbear

Hi AuntietoEW – Wow! Thanks for the great coupons! It was my pleasure to turn them into Waterfalls for you! Congrats on your 3 month Deluxe – I’m sure you’re having lots of fun with the Deluxe activities and shopping sprees at the Wshop. Please post if you need more funds before your membership runs out – I have multiples of regular stuff that I could send for you to sell – JLMK – Have fun! alphacat

Roxy616

I’m so sorry, @12hope34, but the Blue Fire items are all gone…The only thing left are the Autumn Corn Shoes and Suit and would be happy to send those over if you’d like. Please send a friend request to Roxy616 :)

Roxy616

For those who would like any pieces from the new FALL HARVEST MYSTERY CLOTHING BAG, I have the following extras to share (may ask for items from any or all of the six clothing categories listed but please limit to ONE each item):

AUTUMN CORN SHOES – 9
      AUTUMN CORN SUIT – 9
      BLUE FIRE BOOTS – 5
      BLUE FIRE DRESS – 6
      FLOWER SPRITE DRESS – 2
      FLOWER SPRITE SANDALS – 4

*So sorry there are no matching hats to offer but, out of a ton of bags I purchased, I only received one hat from each outfit and have no extras to list.

bonesbongo

Hi, Roxy616 Wow thank you for this amazing giveaway, I didn’t get any of the bags just love the outfits. Could I have Autumn Corn Shoes, Autumn Corn Suit, Blue Fire Boots, Blue Fire Dress, Flower Sprite Dress and Flower Sprite Sandals. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and much love, ~ shelkinz67

frankie98

Thank you Roxy once again for an amazing generous giveaway:) I would love the Flower sprite dress and sandals, Blue fire dress and boots and autumn corn shoes and suit:) Have a wonderful weekend my friend Big hugs Frankie

bananasbw

Hi Roxy…This is wonderful of you sharing with others the extra’s you have from the Fall Clothing Bag. I see Miss Frankie’s post has not been moderated yet…hmmm. I just hope all posts get through moderation before the end of the day. Anyway, I would like a pair of the Flower Sprite Sandals as I am sure they will go with many other floral dresses I have. Thank you! See you tonight (((hugs))) bananasbw :D

starbrite1

Hello Roxy616, can I get one of each, if still available? Thank you – shanloveshorses

Roxy616

Hi, @starbrite1, I’m so sorry, but there are no more of the Flower Sprite Dresses (I only had 2 to give and they’ve already been claimed), but I’m sending you everything else, along with a Fairy Den Dress as an extra gift…It may work okay with the Flower Sprite Sandals, not sure, but you wouldn’t have to use it specifically with those. Anyway, enjoy the items, and Happy Halloween! Hugs, Roxy <3 PS. Sending the second package from one of my secondary accounts, Halo924.

starbrite1

The fairy den dress works great with the sandals, thank you Roxy616! I found a different purple wig in my dock that makes for a great outfit! :D

HolyGround

Hi Roxy616, boo22berry here! Could I please get a corn shoes and suit, blue fire boots and dress, flower sprite dress and sandals please? Thank you for the giveaway!

Roxy616

Hi, @HolyGround, Will be more than happy to send you the Autumn Corn and Blue Fire items; I’m so sorry, but I didn’t have as many of the Flower Sprite items and they are now all gone. Will be sending you a package with the Autumn Corn items and the Blue Fire Boots from my main account, along with a friend request from Halo924 so that I can get the remaining Blue Fire Dress to you as well as a couple of additional clothing items you will hopefully like. Have a very Happy Halloween! Hugs, Roxy <3

HolyGround

No worries, I love the items I got! Thank you Roxy616!

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616, thank you for hosting a very generous giveaway! If available, may I have the Autumn Corn Shoes, Autumn Corn Suit, Blue Fire Boots, Blue Fire Dress and Flower Sprite Sandals? I will “mix and match” with other clothing. Thank you very much. Have a great weekend. AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, I have everything except the Flower Sprite Sandals (only had four and they’ve already been claimed)…Will get those right over to you, and include a couple of extra random clothing items. Hope you enjoy, and have a very Happy Halloween! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616,, Thank you so much for the wonderful clothing!!! You are so generous to give your items. I was wondering if you need any of the items back in order to share with anyone who did not get to participate? Let me know if I can send a couple things back to you. AuntietoEW

LivingAloha

Hi Roxy616, Fall clothing bag items? Wowzer, this is incredible!!! I would love one of the autumn corn suits, but if none are left I will take anything that is left. Thank you for offering these items, it is very generous. 8blazin8.

Roxy616

Hi, @LivingAloha, Will be happy to send you the Autumn Corn outfit…I had more of those than any of the other clothing items. Hope you have a Happy Halloween and great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

LivingAloha

Hi Roxy616, Happy Halloween and thank you so very much for the adorable corn outfit and surprising me with the shoes, too!!! Thank you again for this awesome giveaway!!!

mba678

Hi Roxy! What an awesome giveaway to come back to after my break from Webkinz! I would be happy with anything you have leftover. Thank you for your generosity as always <3 -mba678

12hope34

Hey! I’ll take a blue fire dress and a pair of blue fire boots if there is anything left! Thank you :)

crysjasmine3

Hi @Roxy616, I would love one of each if any of these are still available :) Thank you for your constant generosity <3

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, I’m so sorry, but the only items left are the Autumn Corn Shoes and Suit…Will send those over now. Hope you have a very Happy Halloween and a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

lauren407

Hi Roxy616! Thank you so much for the generous giveaway. I would love both dresses and flower sandals! Thank you SO much! My name on webkinz is lauren407. I will friend you now!

Roxy616

Hi, @lauren407, Happy to make a new friend! Unfortunately, the only items left are the Autumn Corn Shoes and Suit, but I will be happy to send those if you’d like. Have a very Happy Halloween and a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Rareone

Hi @Roxy616 If you happen to have any of the Autumn Corn Shoes and/or suit left, I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks again for the great giveaway! -Rareone

bananasbw

FLASH GIVEAWAY for a Never-Ending Candy Bowl & your pet will love playing in it. There are only 11 available so if you want one, let me know. Please send a friends request to puprim (please indicate your UN in your comment) Have a great day & Thank you!

cailloukinz

Hi, thank you so much for thee giveaway. I will send a friend request from cailloukinz.

bananasbw

Friends request accepted & your package has been sent. Thank you & Enjoy! :D

frozenanna2

I’ll claim one! :) Thanks for the awesome giveaway!! Username is frozenanna2. Happy Halloween!

bananasbw

Hey frozenanna2…I haven’t seen a friends request from you so I will set aside a Candy Bowl for now. It is big & great to add to a Halloween playroom or for an outdoor yard. Have a good weekend & a Happy Halloween too!

frozenanna2

@bananasbw, I am unable to send requests at the moment…its ok though, hand that bowl out to someone else ;) merry christmas!!

bonesbongo

Hi, @bananasbw I have sent a F/R to puprim from shelkinz67 I would like a Never-Ending Candy Bowl if you have any left thank you for this giveaway. Have a great weekend. Hugs, ~ shelkinz67

bananasbw

Thank you shelkinz… friends request received & package sent. Have a good one! :D

starbrite1

Hi bananasbw, it’s shanloveshorses. Can I get a never-ending candy bowl, if still available? Thank you!

HolyGround

Hello bananasbw, my account is boo22berry and I will be sending a friend request soon. Do you still have a candy bowl available? Thank you!

Comments are closed.