Gold’s forum for trading.

Home Forums Questions – Archives Gold’s forum for trading.

This topic contains 44 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi atom, DF, angel and any of my other friends from UNhistory! I am starting a forum for the things we were discussing that we shouldn’t discuss any more on UNhistory. Please pray for my family, my great-grandmother just died last night and the funeral service is going to be on the 28th. I love Britt Nicole’s song “Don’t worry now”. The chorus goes, “When it feels like you are all alone just like your best friend up and gone, don’t worry now, don’t worry now, I’ve been there I know how it feels to wonder if love is even real, don’t worry now, don’t worry now, ’cause its gonna be okay.” Blessings. goldbybrittnicoll

so sorry Gold! i will pray for you! may God bless you and your family this holiday season!!!!!! have you heard Mark Schults’s song ” Love is Come” ? ~ Prayer Warrior

Atomton

I am so sorry too. You will pull through it! Let faith be your guide! I will pray for your family too! This post made me feel sad because I love my grandma Oma and can’t imagine if she died. I went through a situation like this 2.5 years ago when my grandpa died of Stage 4 Lung Cancer. Instead of thinking about the illness and death, think about the good times that were spent together. It helped me a lot. Check out Just Cry by Mandisa. It helped me a lot! Peace be with you and your family in your time of need. If you need anything or you have something I want LMK!-Atom

mollyberger

hi gold, i really don’t know you but i am sorry your grandma died!! i will hope you get through this! please friend me on webkinz!! i would love to be your friend! my username is mollyberger

Thank you for your sympathy! It is so nice to have people that I don’t even know replying with encouraging words! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

LambTyler

Oh my Gold, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you can cope with it. I realize you probably don’t know me, but I am Atom and DF’s friend. Many people have gone through situations like that, so I am sure you will pull through. I hope you’ll be alright! Lamb

markg97

Sorry to hear that Gold, you don’t know me but I’m a friend of angel’s and Lamb, I know how it feels to loose someone I lost both my Grand parents last year six month apart. My condolences are with you and your family. And Trust me you’ll be find, a little slow going at first but you’ll be find. See you around W.W. and Sorry for your lost

Thank you for your sympathy, it really means a lot to me. I am sorry that you lost your grand parents last year. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

markg97

Not a problem Gold, we know they are in a better place by now, if you want to you can friend me in Webkinz same username here and See you around W.W.

I think I might know you from the times that you have posted on UNhistory. Thanks for your encouraging words everyone! Blessings. goldbybrittnicoll

dogfish

OH Gold I am so sorry to hear about your great grand, reading this made me cry. I have a Nana, and she is a huge part of the family and my life. She is in her eighties, so I think about your situation often. I will pray for you and your family and hope your faith gets you through this hard time. Take Care, Chloe

Thank you so much for your prayers DF, all of my family greatly appreciates it! Here is more of the song I was posting earlier. “I’ve been trying to find a way to understand, but I can’t see the picture of God’s plan, why would he let us hurt so bad, could anything good come from these feelings that I have.” Blessings. goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.