How to Earn 10,000 Kinzcash in Ten Days

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives How to Earn 10,000 Kinzcash in Ten Days

This topic contains 35 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  hoppybunny123 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Welcome everybody! I know everyone wants more kinzcash, right? Each day your goal is to earn 1,000 kinzcash. So all you have to do is: 1. Play the Wheel of Wow every day. It may earn you Kinzcash, but it may not. Sell anything you already have or don’t need. You could earn 25 kinzcash out of this. 2. Play Wishing Well 2 every day. You should earn at least 25 kinzcash out of this. 3. Go to Quizzy’s Corner and answer some trivia questions each day. Try to earn 50 kinzcash or more. 4. Go to the Curio Shop. Find a Gem and sell it for at least 75 kinzcash. 5. Go to the kinzville theater and earn 25 kinzcash by selling the item you earn. 6. So far you have earned 200 kinzcash. Go home and sell anything you don’t want or need. You should have earned at least 300 kinzcash from this. 7. Go to the arcade and play some games. Some games that are easy to earn kinzcash include Stardrops, Atlantiles, or Candy Bash 2. You should earn 100 kinzcash or more. 8. Log out! This will earn you at least 100 kinzcash just from playing in the carnival. 9. Go to WebkinzNewz and play some contests or participate in events. Earn 200 kinzcash from this by selling everything you earn. You can get the prizes again later. Well, that’s it. Earn at least 1,000 a day and follow your path to wealth!

gidagirls

Thank you very much icetealover123. Do you have any more suggestions that we could try? I have a few if you don’t mind. You can have gardens and sell the crop, maybe trade some unvaluable items for a better one in the clubhouse and then sell it. (That one isn’t the best tip) or you could do challenges and sell the reward! They aren’t the best tips but maybe they could help you!

pinatagirl1

Thank you for your help gidagirls! I sold all the crops that I grew from my garden and got a total of 195 kinzcash!

mvat4

Nice tip! I tried this tip and it actually worked! Readers and commenters, try this tip that icetealover suggested and you won’t ever regret it! Can you friend me icetealover?

icecooler86

That’s a good idea but would take a bit of time. But for the stuff you don’t like, you could trade them for something you really wanted, like PSI or rare items. Like some people say : ” A man’s junk, another man’s treasaure.” or something like that. But still good idea to earn kinzcash.

juniper44

What is PSI?!!! Everyone keeps using it and I have no idea what it means! Please help!

juniper44, PSI means Pet Specific Item.. the item that comes with your pet when you open the gift box.

juniper44

THANKS icetealover123! That makes WAY more sense now.

mvat4

It means Pet’s Specific Item.

icecooler86

But a shorter way to say it, because there is no way I’m going to write Pet’s specific item over and over agian. Makes life a bit easier.

sweetbabynj

Pet Specific Items – It means the items that come when you adopt a pet. Say you adopted the Ice Dragon, you would get the Ice Tower Lookout or whatever it’s called. :)

thanks I didn’t know you could go to the movie theater and get stuff! THANKS XOXO

TheDisciple

Thanks icetealover! :) ~GreenPeace

You are so welcome! Guess what? You are the very first to comment! Thank you again!

TheDisciple

No problem!! Will you friend me on WW? ~Fashionista

Sure! What’s your username? I’m madelinea1 (NOT icetealover123)!

lilmonkeydan

hey disciple will you be friends with me I am friends with I think your friends I am friends with jesusismylord and I asked jesuslovesmeandyou but I do not know if she will say yes so PLEASE FRIEND ME

bubblewrap

Good to know…I’m always broke…Another way is to get the pet of the month! Instead of 2,000 kinzcash, you get 5,000 kinzcash!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.