I have a lot for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have a lot for trade!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzWonderWebkinz 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

HI! Its MAGICMANGO1 here! I am here to tell you i have a lot for trade if you are wondering. I have promos (invisible car, cupcake gazebo, dino slide, enchanted eleven pipe organ, peg bed.) promo clothes (ketchup and burger) i have witch hat, elf shoes, cat pants, shuts, and some psi. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OFFER AND YOUR USERNAME. I CURRENTLY NEED PROMOS, FULL SWIM, AND SAIL BLOUSE. BTW I AM IN KINZCHAT PLUS!!

spotpuppyboy

Hey WebkinzWonderWebkinz. I just wanted to let you know that the invisible car isn’t worth barely anything anymore because someone duplicated it. Just thought you would like to know!

I need the gazebo and can offer a sly slide signature psi

jami912

MAGICMANGO1, i’m interested in the enchanted eleven pipe organ & peg bed…my trade list Giant Sandwich Table
      Ribbons and Bows Tree
      Neon Plant
      Prismatic Chair
      Propeller Plane
      Toadstool Table
      Stoplight Lamp
      Strike-a-Posing Plant
      Vortex Storage Unit
      Twister in a Pot
      Wooden Grandfather Clock
      Yang Yin Blossom
      Blue Wagon Racer
      Ambulance
      Back Country Outhouse
      Blue Dragster (replica)
      Farm Tractor
      Gas Pump
      Gemstone Table
      Giant Feather Chair
      Back Country Outhouse

hklover628

Would You trade Ying yang blossom for sparkle plant?? please I need it! My user is hklover628 same here add me please see you around w.w.

jami912

HK, yes i can do that trade, will send FR as soon as login to WW…jami

dogfish

Hi jami, the bed is a level ten, and makes the perfect Christmas gift. The pipe organ is easy to get, they gave them away free not too long ago. Some of us have too many and would love to find a good home for one, LOL TTYL DF

slugbug2000

I have the sail blouse. i would love the witch hat. I have other promos too… if I need to add. I have melody also.

True2MyWord1

Hi MAGICMANGO1! I’m sorry, but I don’t have anything here. I would love for you to trade anything else with me though! Just friend me. Thanks

HI THERE @True2MyWord1 OF COURSE YOU CAN ADD ME XD WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME (I GOT A REQUEST NOT THAT LONG AGO) IDK IF THATS YOUR. BTW MY PET’S NAME IS KNZCHAT PLUS THEY HORSE OR HEYITSPATCHY THE PATCHY PUP :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.