I Know Lots of Recipes! Please Click Here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives I Know Lots of Recipes! Please Click Here!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sophi400 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hannahsox

Hi! I’m really excited to share my recipes with you! So just ask the name!

sophi400

Blucocrunch Bread: Stove: Blueberry Cheesecake, Chocolate, Potato Chips. Blustagush: Stove: Asparagus, Blueberry Cheesecake, Marsh mellow. Fried Foofaraw: Carrot Cake, Fries, Lemon Meringue Pie.

puppydog9

Thank you , sophi400 I’ve had a hard time with Blucocrunch Bread.

Elizabeh

Thanks, Sophi, Found them all several months ago: I now know all the solved clothing and food recipes. So much fun to make ! Now working on some of the unsolved mega and super-chef stove recipes, plus the 3 newly released ones! Also working on the Neon Tutu!!!!!!

demodoggie

do you know the clothing recipes like wild water melon t shirt

hannahsox

No, sorry. But we can try to find out! I’ll see what I can find out.

Elizabeh

hannahsox, thanks for all your replies, on the other thread. Will try to post to you, on just this one, from now on. Recipe for Nebulumyum on other thread. Will post again here, if you need. I’m still trying to figure out / find out basic recipes such as: BLUCOCRUNCH BREAD; BLUSTAGUSH; FRIED FOOFARAW; STUFFED LEAFY MELON!!! Do you know them? Thanks

hannahsox

Ok, I’m going to post 5 really cool recipes! #1 is Quendidot Buzzitree! It’s SALAD + HONEY + PINK LEMONADE + BLENDER!!! #2 is Ravishelli!!! it’s SPAGHETTI + CAKE + SHRIMP + STOVE!!!!! #3 is Rextexmex!! it’s COCONUT + CHICKEN NUGGETS + NACHO CHIPS + STOVE!!! #4 is Shirley Templkinz!! it”s CHERRIES + FRUIT PUNCH + ORANGE + BLENDER!!! #5 is Sweet & Sour Smoothie!!! it’s MILK + PINK LEMONADE + ORANGE + BLENDER!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS!!! ~hannahsox~

puppydog9

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!! : D

hannahsox

Oh, by the way, If it’s solved, I should know it. If it’s unsolved, I may know the appliance, then we can figure it out!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.