I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,458 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi blurayne I did reply to your post on pg.# 990 trading for 2020 Fall Mystery Clothing Bag item no idea where my comment went. Just wondering is you are still looking for the TRICKY TIGER COSTUME SUIT from the 2020 Fall Mystery Clothing Bag? If so I have an extra and would like to trade you for the HAPPY HALLOWEEN DRESS. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hey @bonesbongo I no longer need the tiger costume, but I would be happy to send you the Halloween Dress anyway. I will have to send it tomorrow since I have already sent to you today. Always happy to help out a friend. :) blurayne

bonesbongo

Hey @ blurayne that is great but not necessary you may be able to trade with that in the future. If you still want to send it is there anything that you are looking for? I do have an extra Modern Farmhouse Bed or the Modern Farmhouse Chest of Drawers from the ?? Box I could send in exchange. Let me know ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

@bonesbongo, I sent you the dress this morning. Glad to be able to help out a friend. If those items are extras and only if they are extras I would love whichever one you want to send. I just recently decided that I would like to try and collect that theme and right now I only have the desk. Your friend blurayne

bonesbongo

Hey @blurayne Thank you so much for the Happy Halloween Dress. It is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. Sent you a little something that I hope you are able to use. Have a great weekend ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, You’re more than welcome, and I’m so glad you liked them and that they were something you wanted! No sinus headaches recently, and I’m glad to hear you’re not having them so far, either! Hope school has been going well for you so far and that you’re enjoying it. I have extras of the Fall Mystery Clothing Bag items if you’d like any of them (except the Golden Fairy Gown and Sapphire Wig, BOTH of which I still need and can’t seem to ever get, no matter how many bags I’ve purchased…it’s enough to drive someone crazy, not to mention drain their bank account!) ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

klovespink

Hi Roxy. I have the sapphire wig. Happy to send it over later today. Nothing needed in return. I know what you mean about not getting the one item you are looking for. -klovespink

Roxy616

Oh my goodness, @klovespink, I can’t thank you enough for your generosity in sending the wig…That’s so very kind of you, and I appreciate it more than I can say! Are you sure there’s nothing at all I can send in return? Golden Fairy Gown aside, if there’s a particular mystery clothing item you’re still in need of, please don’t hesitate to let me know, and I will send right over if I have it. Did you get any of the Fall Fest Soda packs? I have extras of some of the prizes from those, including the grand prize (barn), which I’d love to send you if you don’t already have it. Thanks again, and I hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

klovespink

@Roxy616, sent it over. Enjoy! I only bought 2 of the clothing bags, and got 2 wigs. :) You are always so generous on here, I am happy to share. I did buy the soda, and was lucky enough to get the grand prize, so I am good there. Now, just keep me away from the Super Mystery bags… LOL

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I would love any of your extras! All of the costumes are so amazing. I’m sorry you haven’t gotten the golden fairy gown and I really hope someone has it for you. It’s so pretty. I’m glad you are feeling well physically. All of us are here for you during these emotional weeks. You are in my thoughts and I hope you can feel my love through my messages. Hugs and love, Ultra

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! :) I hope you don’t mind me asking, but if you still have extras of any of the golden fairy pieces or happy halloween pieces, after sending to ultra and unicorn do you think you could send them my way? :) I’ve been trying to find them in the trading room with no luck. If you need anything for them, just let me know :) Sending hugs your way <3

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, I don’t mind at all, and as a matter of fact, I had planned on sending you some of those pieces anyway. Just sent over the Happy Halloween Bow and the Golden Fairy Crown and Slippers…Nothing needed in return. Really wish I had an extra Happy Halloween Dress for you, too, but I’m going to be doing a trade with the last one I have in exchange for a Golden Fairy Gown (Yay!) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the clothing pieces and have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

@Roxy616 – Thank you so very much!! Those clothes are so cute :) You are so generous to always share your extras with everyone! I’m so grateful! No worries about the dress, I’m just glad that you’ll get the fairy gown you were looking for :) I will certainly enjoy the clothes and really appreciate your help! Thank you so much for everything :) Hugs!! <3

@Roxy616 Just opened your package this morning and boy did it make me happy! Is there anything you may be looking for? Hope all is well for you and for your family as I know during this time is especially tough for you. Sending warm wishes and hugs. Unicorn

Roxy616

Hey, Unicorn, So glad it made you happy! The items I’m looking for are the two I can’t seem to get from the Fall Mystery Clothing Bags, no matter how many I buy…the Sapphire Wig and the one that everyone else seems to be searching for too, the Golden Fairy Gown. I did get some extra Golden Fairy Slippers if you happen to need those, or I have extras of some of the other clothing items: Jolly Jester Dress, Happy Halloween Dress/Bow, Midnight Owl Costume/Feet/Hat, Red Warlock Hat, and Ruby Wig. Thank you so much for your well wishes, too…That really means a lot and I truly appreciate it. It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost a year since I lost my mom, but you’re right, this is a particularly tough time for me right now, and I’m grateful to have all of you to offer support and encouragement when I need it the most. Hope school has been going well for you and that everything is good in your world (aside from this virus, of course). Have a great week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Hey Roxy, I think I can find the Golden Fairy Dress for you since I know a couple of friends who might have it. I would love the gold slips, happy halloween bow and dress if not too much. School has been going well and webkinz has been my get away from all that work. Glad you are doing ok and ofc so glad to meet you and many others on here. Hugs Unicorn

Alicia1

hi someone can help me with this request……i want to make a garden for halloween and i need trick or treat street fence of the last year,i guess they are…i don’t how much i need something like 5 ….hope someone have some extra,and i well give something to change My pet name is carmenik

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I’m so glad I was up early this morning to open your gifts! I was wishing for all three but never expected to get them. You are such a sweet and generous friend and I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me! I hope your weekend was good and that you aren’t suffering from any sinus headaches. We have rain here and that sometimes triggers them in me, but so far no headache. Let me know if you need anything! Hugs and love, Ultra

Comments are closed.