I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,460 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blu7gum

Hi! My username is blu7gum I am looking for the golden fairy dress from the Fall 2020 mystery clothing box. I have a super bed gift box to trade so you can pick out whichever one you want and I am open to other trades. Thank you!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

This question is for all my friends that are experts on the estore:) Do you think that there will be a sale before Halloween on any of the wallpapers in the wshop (estore) before Halloween? I’m hoping to buy one of those cool scary wallpapers for a new Halloween room. If they only do the sale after Halloween I might just wait to buy one and save my decorating for next year:) I hate to buy something than have it go on sale soon after:/ just wondering on your past experience since this is my first time having deluxe:) (Thanks to a dear friend) Thank you for any insight from past experiences:) Your friend frankie98:)

Happy Monday everyone! Would anyone happen to have a Happy Halloween Dress, Gold Fairy Dress, Nightfall Dragon Slippers, Midnight Owl Hat or Feet, or the Ghostie Hat for trade? I have a few other mystery pieces I can trade for them, lmk if there’s anything in particular you need. Thanks, duckcrossing

Sparky1109

Reposting as my last attempt got buried quickly–I forgot about the weekend flood of posts! Hello friends, hope you’re all doing well! I haven’t been able to spend as much time on the forums lately so hoping I haven’t missed too much and that everyone is staying happy and healthy <3 I was wondering if anyone might have a red sugar maple tree, tranquil fall tree swing, fall fun tree swing, or fall oak tree for trade, or any teak items—fall fest has really got me in a fall mood for decorating! I'm also curious for those of you who have already bought 2020 fall fest sodas, what have you been getting? I LOVE the grand prize barn and the seeds but I'm not really into the rug pieces. I'm wondering if it might be more worth it to try to hunt things down in the trading room than to risk it on the random prizes.

Roxy616

Hi, @Sparky1109, I can send you a Red Sugar Maple Tree and both the Owl and Pumpkin Spice Cookie Seeds from the Fall Fest Soda. As for the Fall Fest Soda prizes, I bought several six-packs of the soda, and the majority of prizes, at least for me, were the quilt tiles (not really into those, either) and the creek tiles, but I was able to get several packets of seeds and a few of the Fall Fest Side Tables (tree stump with owl). It took a LOT of bottles of soda, but I did eventually get two of the barns (they seem to be very few and far between, though). Hope this helps! Have a great rest of the week ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

colagirl7

Hey @Roxy616! I was wondering that since you had some extra seeds from the sodas if I could have one of each! If not I totally understand, and are you looking for anything at the moment! I can check if I have anything! Thanks, colagirl7!

@Sparky1109. Hey hey yes especially after the weekend the posts accumulate and things get buried. I also have an added complication, I don’t know if you saw but I have cataracts so I am limiting the accounts I play daily and reducing my screen time. The white background of the forum pages makes it hard to read sometimes. Didn’t you recently move and start a new job? From the free 2019 soda bottles I got one of the grand prize tree and a nice selection of the other items, very few creek tiles. From the purchased 2020 bottles I got one barn and again a nice selection with only a few of the quilt tiles. I still have some to open. I may have the tranquil fall tree swing (I have something called fall tree swing and that could be it). I have the fall fun tree swing I’ll send you and will also check for the fall oak tree. Do you do FB? I have better luck trading there for estore items. I brave the trading rooms occasionally but not often. Good hearing from you :)

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone got extras of the gold fairy outfit pieces or the happy halloween outfit (bow and dress) pieces that they’d like to trade. I know the dress for the gold fairy outfit is pretty hard to find, so exclude that one :) I have other clothes, seeds, and furniture that I can offer in return, just let me know what you’re looking for! Thanks, and hope you all have a great day! :)

Comments are closed.