I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Ok alphacat, blurayne and Roxy this is your shake your heads moment for the day! I JUST realized that I can visit the watch and win room in the Clubhouse more than once a day!!! Can you imagine? So for the past two plus years I have been back on webkinzs I have been missing ALL those coins! No wonder I never have in Kinzcash? You guys have had to support my decorating efforts because I didn’t know how to get more coins! Do I feel silly! UGH!!! It even says it in the text if I bothered to read it!!! Oh Gosh I’m shaking my own head:/ Your clueless friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hey, frankie, You’re not alone because stuff like that happens to me all the time! I’ve seen the Watch and Win Room but think I only went in there once a long time ago, so I didn’t know that you could visit multiple times, either. Oh, well, now we both know! No worries about the decorating items, though, because even if you were visiting the room multiple times a day, it wouldn’t have made a difference at all in me helping out…I still would’ve sent you those items anyway simply because I wanted to and because I know what it takes to put just a single room together and how much KinzCash you can blow through in trying to get it completed, so this girl definitely won’t be shaking her head at you :)

frankie98

Roxy:) Everyone here is making me feel much better:) I guess I’m not alone LOL! I’m going to be collecting those coins from now on! It’s Halloween decorating time and I’m going to be spending those coins fast:) I saw the new trees that will be in the Wshop for Halloween and that’s where my money is going first:) Hope you have a great rest of the week:) Hugs Frankie

Alphaowlbear

LOL – frankie – you have given me my laugh for the day! At least it’s all virtual $$ – We all have our moments – I certainly have had my share of face palms ;-) alphacat

frankie98

I’m happy you had a good laugh! I thought you would:) I was laughing at myself LOL! Have a great rest of the week:) Frankie

blurayne

Well @frankie98, dont feel bad. I did not know that either. Thanks for the info! LOL :) blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne:) You didn’t know either??? That’s a surprise:) Well I for sure feel much better LOL! I also wanted to say thank you again for the giveaways and for the PAN soft gray tables! I never got even one! So I have decided to change the name of Peek-A-News to Blurayne’s Helping Hand! I hope to repay your generosity one day soon:) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

@frankie98…this is definitely a “scratch my head” moment for me because I did not know that. I have always avoided going in there because I don’t have the patience to sit & watch a show…LOL Take care, your friend bananasbw :D

frankie98

No more scratching your head bananasbw! You don’t even need to watch the video! Just click on it ten times a day and get ten 25 coins! That can add up in a week! LOL! My Math skills come in Handy LOL!!! Nice to chat with you! Hope all is well in your world:) Your friend frankie98:)

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone! This is a repost because some of my original post got cut off. I’ve been on Webkinz World since 2007 and have a bunch of Webkinz. For some reason, back in the day, I decided to get rid of most of my PSIs, and now I’m trying to get them all back again! I realize that PSIs are hard to come by, but if anyone could help me get any of these items, I would be so thankful. My username is ilovepugs08. I have rare/retired items I could send you in return and some exclusive items as well. I have most items from these retired themes: cat theme, dog theme, baseball theme, and some from other retired themes too, and exclusives. Feel free to ask me about any items that you’re looking for, because I may just have them! Anyway, here is the list of PSIs I’m looking for :) (some say X2, which means I need 2 of them): Big City Window X2, Celebration Throne, Batwing Chair, Paw Print Dining Table, Hay Bale Sofa, Poofy Poodle Chair, Best In Show Throne, Banana Hammock, Poco Fiesta Throne X2, Buried Bone Fridge, Milk Truck X2, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Great

ShmooPerson

Here’s the continued list of PSIs I need, the list keeps getting cut off after I post it for some reason! Great Outdoors Window, Domino Effect Area Rug, Gold Mine, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter And Cabinet, Lily Pad Water Bed, Longneck TV, Googles Scrying Pond X2, Amazing Acorn Armoire, Howl And Prowl TV, Northern Nights Bed, Little Lamb Bed, Seaside Peli-Scope, Super Fluffy Sofa, Puggy Bark-o-Lounger, Rabbit Eared Television, Lost City Throne, St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge, Charming Charcoal Easel.

ShmooPerson

This is a repost because my original post turned out weird, and I had to edit it. (:
      Hi everyone! I’ve been on Webkinz World since 2007 and have a bunch of Webkinz. For some reason, back in the day, I decided to get rid of most of my PSIs. Now I’m trying to get them all back again! I realize that PSIs are hard to come by, but if anyone could help me get any of these items, I would be so thankful. My username is ilovepugs08. I have rare/retired items I could send you in return and some exclusive items as well. I have most items from these retired themes: cat theme, dog theme, baseball theme, and some from other retired themes too, and exclusives. Feel free to ask me about any items that you’re looking for, because I may just have them! Anyway, here is the list of PSIs I’m looking for :) (some say X2, which means I need 2 of them): Big City Window X2, Celebration Throne, Batwing Chair, Paw Print Dining Table, Hay Bale Sofa, Poofy Poodle Chair, Best In Show Throne, Banana Hammock, Poco Fiesta Throne X2, Buried Bone Fridge, Milk Truck

crysjasmine3

Hey @blurayne, just wanted to check in with you to see if there were any of the Fall pieces you were still missing :)

blurayne

Hello @crysjasmine3, I finally got all the fall clothing except the golden fairy dress, but I it was never a must have for me anyways. Thank you for checking with me. Did you get the pieces that you were looking for?

bellalicious

::shaking my head:: i don’t even want to think what i spent on the fall clothing mystery bags! the only piece i really wanted that i didn’t get is the red warlock hat. if anyone has an extra, i’m happy to trade fall mystery clothing for it. -babalichious :)

blurayne

Hey @bellalicious I would love to trade. I answered your messages on page 1005. Just let me know. Thanks blurayne

crysjasmine3

@blurayne The only pieces I have left are the owl hat & feet, but I’m not too worried about finding them, as they shouldn’t be too difficult to come across in the trading room— especially when the new-ness of these bags fades off :) Definitely going to try my luck with some trades later on; if I manage to stumble across a dress, I’ll get it over to you, even if it it takes a while lol!

blurayne

Hi @crysjasmine3, I have the owl hat that I can send to you. I just realized that I do not have any of the wigs. If you have any extras of those I would love to have one. I will send the hat either way. Thank you so much for offering to keep an eye out for the dress. I rarely brave the trading room and I am not very good at it when I do. Thanks for being a great friend. :) blurayne

crysjasmine3

Wow, @blurayne, thank you so much for sending the hat; you really didn’t have to, but I do appreciate it a lot <3 I think wigs are the one piece I never go for; I can’t seem to get them to ever look right on my pets, so I typically trade them off as soon as I get them haha. I’m almost certain that I’ll eventually get my hands on them again at one point or another, so I’d be more than happy to send you any of the newer wigs I find :) Trading can definitely be a hit or miss experience for me— gotta be in the right place at the right time lol! Thank you as well for being such a wonderful friend. Hope you’re having a great week, love & hugs!!

blu7gum

Hello! I have an owl hat! I am looking for the golden fairy dress and I would love to trade! My username is blu7gum. If you have an extra fairy dress to spare I would really really appreciate it, I have been looking for any fairy dress since at least 2010. Thanks!!!

blu7gum

Also to anyone else who stumbles across this post, I am not able to make a full post for some reason, but I have an unopened super bed box I would be more than happy to trade for the golden fairy dress. Thank you!!!

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, @Unicornluv246, and @frankie98, Just wanted to send a huge thank you to all of you for such kind and thoughtful words, for always having my back and thinking of me, and for being the extraordinary friends you are. It means the world to me, and I’m so very grateful to have you in my life (even if it is only through these forums!)…I’m truly grateful for everyone here and can’t imagine a more caring, generous, and incredible group of people than those I’ve gotten to know through Webkinz. This is an amazing community whose members share with and support one another without hesitation, and I feel really fortunate to be a part of it and to be able to help others in some small way. Thank you for all this and more, my friends…You’re the absolute best!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3<3<3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 thank You for absolutely everything! Thank you for the wonderful gifts I opened when I got home. I couldn’t believe my eyes! You have been so kind to me, with your sweet words, generous gifts and the Genuine care you have for me and many others. The only good thing that came out of this pandemic was finding so many true and wonderful friends on this forum. It’s a safe and wonderful place to escape to when life has me down. Thank you! Hugs and love, Ultra

Comments are closed.