I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello, hope everyoneis doing well! Would anyone be willing to trade me some Farmer’s Field Floor Tiles? I have a lot of items, so lmk what you’re looking for! I need a TON of the tiles :)) so even if you have just one I’d really appreciate it. My username is obvsaprincess.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TropicalGirl

Hi All! I would love to get a set of the Curtains from the Modern Farmhouse ?? boxes. I have the Armchairs and Chest of Drawers to trade, or lots of other stuff to trade, just let me know what you’re looking for. Thank you! ~ TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets.

Mariaiorgu

Hi! This is my first time posting here, I hope i am doing it right. I am looking for any ice skating items and/or medical items. Does anyone want to trade for that?

Hey hey welcome to the forums! Are you looking for Dr. Quack items? I have a few medical dividers, cups of lollipops, the golden stethoscope (it’s a display item), and his lab coat. As far as skating items are you looking for outside or inside room items? Or clothing? I have lots of winter things but just need to figure out what you’re looking for. Most times I need nothing in return, I’m a long time player and am downsizing stuff. If you will go ahead and send friend requests to webkinzplayer0606 and webkinzplayer1212. Please list your Webkinz id so I know who to send to. The forums shut down on Friday afternoon/evening and then won’t moderate over the weekend until Monday morning. If I don’t see your reply before shutdown we’ll touch base on Monday. Have an awesome weekend :)

ShmooPerson

If anyone has any items from specific years, like the Year One Group Print, or any of the other group prints or any other exclusive items that were released in specific years, I would love to trade! I know these are hard to find though. Also, I’m looking for any of the lava lamps. My username is ilovepugs08. Thanks!

Hey ShmooPerson :) I have the Webkinz Day Year 10 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 9 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 3 Trophy, Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, and Webkinz Day Year 9 Trophy. Let me know if you are interested in any of them :) My user is Mutchie50.

ShmooPerson

I would be interested in any of those that you’re willing to part with and I’m sending a friend request from ilovepugs08. I would love either the Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, or the Webkinz Day Year 3 Trophy, or the Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy, but any of them would be great! The items I have for trade if you’re interested are most of the dog themed items, most of the cat themed items, and most of the baseball themed items. I also have items from other themes and some seasonal items.

Hey ShmooPerson :) What items do you have for the seasonal items and the items from other themes? ~Mutchie50

ShmooPerson

Hey @FairyTaleQueen! I have these seasonal items: Town Square Tree, Candy Tile, Haunted Toilet, Fall Acorn Quilt Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile, Fall Orange Quilt Tile, Fall Striped Quilt Tile, Fall Fair Corn, Fall Fair Funnel Cake, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Fall Fest Watercolor Painting, Fall Fest Window, Pumpkin Centerpiece, Wagon Wheel Display Apple Farmer’s Dress, Apple Farmer’s Overalls, Apple Farmer’s Boots, Apple Farmer’s Cap, Apple Farmer’s Shoes, Apple Farmer’s Satchel, Apple Farmer’s Sunhat, Fall Fair Apron, Fall Fair Hat, Gardener’s Boots, Leaf Glasses, Monster Candy Bag, Zombie Costume, Zombie Face Paint, Roadside Stand, Tetra Terrain Meadow, Tetra Terrain Rainforest, Tetra Terrain Tundra. And here are the items from themes: Air Hockey Table, Beauty Rest Bed, Blue Skies Bed, Cabana Widescreen TV, Fine Resort Bed, Modern Leafy Dining Chair, Moral Floral Sofa, Sweet Re-Leaf Chair, Tropical Dresser, Bright Uprights Lamp, Cave TV, Kid’s TV, Loader Lounger, Princess Bed, Rock And Roll Dresser, Rock Star Bed, Sea TV, Traffic Light Lamp.

Hey ShmooPerson :) I can trade you the Webkinz Day Year 6 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 3 Trophy, and the Webkinz Day Year 6 Trophy for the Haunted Toilet, Candy Tile, and Wagon Wheel Display :) I was going to ask, how many Candy Tiles do you have? If you’re willing to trade more of the Candy Tiles, let me know what items you are looking for. Your friend Mutchie50 :)

Hey ShmooPersona :) Instead of the Haunted Toilet, can I get the Beauty Rest Bed? Your friend Mutchie50 :)

ShmooPerson

Hi @FairyTaleQueen :) First I want to thank you for sending all three of the items I asked for, I was overjoyed when I opened that package! So kind of you to send! And about the Beauty Rest Bed, Candy Tile, and Wagon Wheel Display, consider them yours! I’ll send you the package today. Unfortunately, I only have one of the Candy Tiles. However, I am willing to trade any of the other things I have listed. Let me know if you still want the Haunted Toilet too. I’m looking for a bunch of PSI’s if you have any to trade, or I would be glad to trade for any of the other Year Specific trophies or prints.

Hey ShmooPerson :) I’m glad you liked the items I sent you :) I was happy to receive the two items, considering I plan on using them in a halloween theme room, plus I love the colors of the bed. No worries :) Could I have the Haunted Toilet, Apple Farmer’s Boots, and Apple Farmer’s Overalls for my Webkinz Day Year 10 Group Print, Webkinz Day Year 9 Group Print, and Webkinz Day Year 9 Trophy?

ShmooPerson

Hey @FairyTaleQueen :) Thank you so much for those additional three gifts, I was so excited to see them in the package you sent! I’m thinking about making a trophy room or something with what you sent me. And I’m glad you could put the things I sent to good use. As for those three things you requested, I will send you the Apple Farmer’s Boots and Overalls immediately! I feel so bad though, because I traded the Haunted Toilet away! I’m going to try to find another one for you if I can, maybe in the trading room or somewhere else :) I’m so sorry about that, I completely forgot that it was wanted by you, I have so many trading chats going on, it’s hard to keep my items organized. I think I should make a list! Is there anything else you would want in the meantime in place of the Haunted Toilet? Your friend, ilovepugs08

ShmooPerson

Hi @FairyTaleQueen, I just want to let you know I got a Haunted Toilet in the mail. Someone sent it to me after I asked if anyone in the forums had an extra one, so it’s on its way to you! :)

Hey ShmooPerson :) I am glad you loved the additional items I sent you :) Yeah, a trophy room would be a cool idea to do, or something similar to that. I’m looking forward to decorating a couple of halloween themed rooms. I was going to say no worries about the Haunted Toilet, but I saw you sent me one. I also loved the outfit pieces you sent me, since I don’t have them and plan on creating a new outfit for my pet. Thank you for going through the trouble to get me one, I really appreciate it :) Also have a great day :) Your friend Mutchie50.

ShmooPerson

Hi @FairyTaleQueen, I can always count on you to send me great surprise gifts! It’s so generous of you, and yeah the people on these forums are awesome because I asked if anyone had an extra Haunted Toilet and I got like 3 in my KinzPost mail. If you’re ever looking for anything else, don’t hesitate to ask and good luck with your Halloween rooms!

@balletbear, crazi, and bluerayne. Hey hey thanks for sending tiles over to me for my friend :). I have a few of the red bell pepper seeds (limit one until I’ve checked with all senders) and all of the veggie seeds. Let me know if you want some of those. Ultra. Posted to you in another post. Balletbear I’m going to post to you later tonight a catch up post, I’ve missed a few days here on the forum. I knew you would be shocked to see the bow, that one was a long time coming! :)

blurayne

Hey @webkinzplayer1212, You are welcome to the tiles. I still have around 15 or so on that account to send to you. Nothing needed in return. I ended up with a few packages of the red bell peppers and I am happy with that. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.