I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,531 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hellooo webkinz friends!ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ Hope you all are doing well! Hopefully I can help a few people out for searching items, let me know if you are looking for any fall fest items, costumes or any food items! Not sure I will respond everyone here, but if I have your item, I’ll send it your way, please include your webkinz user if you are looking for something ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My user is acacsss, just incase you prefer to send a request to me! :0

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @ClairebearWebkinz! Thank you for your kind post! I am looking for the robot costume body. I have the head and shoes, but nothing in between. LOL! If you by chance have an extra, please send a Fr Req to UN Adatins. Thank you!

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @ClairebearWebkinz! Thank you for your kind post! I am looking for the robot costume body. I have the head and shoes, but nothing in between. LOL! If you by chance have an extra, please send to UN Adatins. We are already friends. Thank you!

Traveller

@crazi Just a quick note to say thanks again for the pond! And to let you know that our mutual good friend @bananasbw sent me the seeds to send to you! We get by with a little help from our friends, don’t we? :-) Hope you had a lovely weekend–and if you’re in Canada, a Happy Thanksgiving!

crazi

@Traveller, @bananasbw, thank you so much for the seeds! I’m glad we are able to help each other out on here. I definitely enjoyed the long weekend. Enjoy the pond! -crazi

PEBBLES1973

looking for soft grey dresser and 2 soft grey dining chairs. ty. username is NITA007 0′s in my username are zeroes

chanberry

I can send you the soft grey dresser! Just sent a request to you, my user is chanberry :^)

ultrasonic3

@traveller I ran out of time this morning after sending Roxy’s message. I wanted to buy you the sunflower patio plant (it’s even on sale) but apparently I cannot kinzpost items I buy with the points you gave me. I was hoping to use some of the points to buy special gifts for friends who have sent me gifts from the estore. So I’m sending love and gratitude instead. Thank you for being such an amazing friend!! Have a great weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 Hey silly girl. Those points are for you to explore your imagination and create new rooms in WW. Not to buy thank you gifts! As much as I appreciate your good intentions, non svp. (That’s French for please no. LOL) Happy Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday. Traveller

BigTop71. Hey hey I’m posting here so it’s easier to find. Let me know what you want from the fall fest items. We seem to be missing each others’ posts. Have a great weekend. :)

BigTop71

@webkinzplayer1212 Sorry! I am very slow with replying and such!! Nate4555 and blurayne already sent me one of each of the the things I really wanted from the 2019 Fall Fest prizes. I can still send you the tiles if you’d like. You wouldn’t happen to have the gopher, red squirrel, fox, or skunk plushies from previous Fall Fests would you? Maybe the skunk wasn’t actually a Fall Fest prize, I can’t remember now… But I really like plushies!!! If you have even just one of those, that would be great! Where should I the tiles to — webkinzplayer0606 or webkinzplayer0707?

Comments are closed.