I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

BananaLen

Does anyone have the Cars 3 promo items? My UN is iloveponys12. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @BananaLen, I have extra toy cars and a Lightning McQueen car I can send you if you still need them. My UN is Adatins.

frankie98

HI everyone! It’s almost the weekend and I know some of you communicate with other members through other forums and such. Just wondering if any of you know where Roxy has been? I’m just a little concerned when I haven’t seen her at least once in what seems like a long time. I know we all have other lives and important things but if any of you have talked with her I just hope she is ok. This is a scary time we live in and I think of all of you as my friends and hope everyone is safe:) Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

I was just thinking about Roxy today too! Hope all is well with her.

I haven’t noticed a disapperence from her, hope all is well.

frozenanna2

I hope your doing ok to Frankie! Can we be friends? My UN is frozenanna2. And no, idk where Roxy is. I miss her tho!

frankie98

HI frozenanna2 Happy to be friends:) My ID is love9050 Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@frankie98 I don’t know about Roxy but I do know that mirforbjs is working a ton of hours. No time for play…:-(

frankie98

Thank you Traveller for the update on mirforbjs:D I think of her often too and miss her:) Tell her hi for me please:) As for Roxy I sent her a card in WW early last week and didn’t get a response:/ Not like her:( Just a concerned friend> Frankie

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, @bananasbw, and @ClairebearWebkinz, Just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone for your concern and for thinking of me…It truly means a lot to me, and I’m so grateful for your friendship and caring. It’s true that I wasn’t really on WKN or the forums nearly as much as I would normally be all of last week, but I did check the forums every now and then to see if I could help with anything. But since I wasn’t checking as often as I usually do, most of the time, someone had already sent the items that others were looking for. This past week has been extremely tough for me to deal with, so I actually just didn’t really feel up to doing much of anything, to be honest. Aside from an ongoing battle with depression that has worsened lately, last Friday was my mom’s birthday (the first without her) and then yesterday was the first anniversary of her passing, so that’s the reason I’ve been missing for the last few days. I’m so sorry if anyone was worried, and Frankie, I apologize for not sending a response…I really appreciate your card, though, and thank you

Roxy616

Sorry, that got cut off…thank you for always being such an amazing person and wonderful friend!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

My dear Roxy:) So happy to hear from you but so sorry to hear you are having a rough time:( I didn’t mean to be nosy and in your business. Just know that you are loved very much by me and everyone here in this Webkinz family forum. I wish I could reach out and help you thorough the hard times but all I can do is let you know how much I care by these posts and letters. Extra BIG virtual hugs:) Frankie

Roxy616

Thank you so very much for your love and friendship, frankie…You have no idea how much it means to me. Believe me, I didn’t take your concern as anything other than the genuine regard for my welfare that it was…You weren’t being “nosy” at all; you were being what you are: an incredible person and friend. Whether you realize it or not, you HAVE helped me a great deal, just in the fact that you were thinking of me and wanted to make sure I was okay. Even through sadness, the warm and caring messages I’ve received here on the forum have made all the difference and have put a huge smile on my face, so thank you for that, and I’ll definitely take those extra BIG hugs you sent my way! Lots of love, Roxy <3

Nate4555

@Roxy616, My mom was an October birthday too. She used to sing “I love you baby” to me since I am the youngest. There is a remake on the radio now so when I hear it I know she is still with me. May you always feel your Mother’s love. Your friend, Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, The special story you shared with me about your mom truly warms my heart, and I love that you feel her presence with you every time you hear that song! Thank you so very much for your kind wishes and for being such a wonderful and thoughtful friend…I couldn’t ask for any better friends than I have here with my Webkinz family!!! Hope you’ve been well and that you have a great rest of the week ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I have been in your shoes & totally understand what you are going through. Within time, you will be back into the swing of things & many of the players here will be waiting to see what goodies you have in store on your next giveaway. Take care & BTW…I hope you wear flats. Think of how a duck walks, that’s how I am in heels…

Roxy616

@bananasbw, Thank you so very much for your thoughtful message, and I’m so sorry that you’ve been through this as well…losing a parent is never easy, especially when it happens very quickly, as with my mom. She battled cancer for about a year, went through chemo and radiation, and was told it had shown signs of improvement with the last radiation treatment, so naturally this gave us all a ray of hope, but then in a matter of five or six weeks after that, she took a turn, and it had managed to spread throughout her body, including her brain. We were told by her doctor that there was nothing more they could do on Sunday evening, Oct. 13 (last year), and by early afternoon on Friday, Oct. 18, she was gone…Everything in her body had just begun shutting down, and it happened so rapidly that there was no time to even wrap my head around it. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that your duck analogy really made me laugh, so thank you for that!!! And, yes, I wear flats lol!

mstahlbe

Roxy, blessings to you during this time – I lost my mom Feb ’19 – I miss her everyday and this COVID stuff for some reason has made me miss her more! Tomorrow would have been her 84th birthday so I know what you were going through last Friday. Hang in there and hope you are feeling up to being on WKN in the near future! Piglet :-)

@Roxy616 I haven’t really been too active on these boards lately, but pop on from time to time. I happened to see this post of yours. So sorry you’re going through a rough time. I just wanted to send you a virtual hug. Your friend, Sandi

Roxy616

@98654321, Thank you so very much for your message (and the hug!!!), Sandi…It means more to me than you know. Thank you, too, for always being such an amazing person and friend; really hope all is well with you and your loved ones, and hope you have a great rest of the week! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

@Roxy616 – I am so sorry that things are so tough for you right now. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. I hope things get better for you soon. Sending a great big virtual hug! <3

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to let me know you were thinking of me…You’re a wonderful friend, and I truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers (as well as the big hug!!!). Hope you have a great rest of the week ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

crysjasmine3

Hi everyone! If anyone happens to have the Sensational Water Spinner, Zodiac Air shoes, or any of the Zodiac Water pieces (especially the head piece), I would love to trade for these. Thank you!! whxhw :)

blurayne

Hey I sent the Water Hat, Air Hat and Top. I will look for more of those items over the weekend. Enjoy! ~ blurayne

crysjasmine3

@blurayne Thank you SO much for the pieces you sent over the weekend! They’re just such nostalgic pieces for me, so I was thrilled to see them :) Have a wonderful week!! <3

NEW GIVEAWAY FROM BEANIES. Please check under giveaways: Treats, Coupons, and Kinz Cash! :)

@colagirl7. Hey hey I posted a reply to you in the my for trade section, not sure if you saw it or not. Take a look and let me know what you need. :). Have a great weekend!

Comments are closed.