I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 19,086 replies, has 699 voices, and was last updated by  Traveller 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

grimmp

Does anyone have a spare Witch’s Banquet Place Setting from the mystery boxes in the park? I can trade a Gnarled Pumpkin Chair or maybe something else from the box. My Webkinz username is wbspotz98, feel free to send a request!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@grimmp. He hey I can send you the witch’s place setting. I don’t need anything in return. Please send a friend request to beanieaunty.

grimmp

You are so nice! Thank you so much <3

@bananabw Hey! Do you happen to have an extra grey toy car by chance (forgot the name lol)? Would love to complete my toy car collection since I already have the lightning mcqueen one as well as the yellow one (forgot the name as well haha). Lmk if you would like anything if you have an extra. Thank you! Petlover365Bark

bananasbw

@Unicornluv246…I sure do & it is on its way! Nothing in return so enjoy. :D bananasbw

14wehttam

Hey its been a long time since I’ve been on here, but I’ve been looking for the winterfest bounce castle if anyone has it! Thanks! I’m 14WEHTTAM

frankie98

Hi Traveller! Thank you for the surprise package:) So cute! You are so thoughtful. I feel like a kid when I see those packages pop open! Have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Thank you webkinzplayer121 for all the giveaway items:) I was able to do so much decorating thanks to your generous gifts:) Have a great week! Your friend frankie98:)

@frankie98. Hey hey you’re so welcome. That kinzcash has just been hanging out on that account for a few years. So I put a month deluxe on it and bought the charming waterfalls. I wish Webkinz would just sell a coin to trade. Selling at 1/2 price goes against the way I shop in real life but it’s the only way you can send kc. :)

Comments are closed.