I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,172 replies, has 683 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@alphacat. Hey hey I don’t think the game is glitched, I think you are running out of time. I only play this game for challenges. I was playing and couldn’t get past level one. On a couple of games I could see a little brown shack like thing on a rock just after where I kept going back to the beginning of the level. Finally I got to level 2, 3 times. I started watching and sure enough when I got taken back to the beginning of the level the meter at the top was empty. Check Iyar out if you have to play any more games or if your curiosity gets the better of you. Have an awesome weekend. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Oh my goodness – you are right! Thank you! I just finished playing a couple games. I guess I was taking too long setting up my jumps that I kept running Down the time bar – you have to go lay this super fast. Like you, I never play this game except for a challenge – I got my challenge trophies this morning so I’m really kind of tired playing Lily Padz for very a long time – LOL. Thanks again! Alphacat

frankie98

Hi everyone! I need a little help for my room I’m working on called The turtle and The frog:) Does anyone have an extra Goblin Toadstool Bench they don’t need? I would be very grateful for any help and happy to send something you might be looking for in return:) ID love9050 Thanks for looking:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I just sent the Toadstool Bench from alphacat2 – your room theme sound adorable! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you so much! The perfect touch for my room:) I’m so grateful for having a friend like you:) Please let me know if I can help you in anyway:) Frankie

frozenanna2

Aww, @Alphacat, your always showering people with kindness. You have a GREAT Halloween!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Mr. Moo is in the Park with the Rare Perfect Pear Ice Cream!! It’s 3:05 kinztime as I’m writing this, so I hope You see my message in time :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Sorry if my message about Perfect Pear didn’t get moderated in time – I picked up 4 extra if you need one – JLMK – alphacat

Hi alphaowlbear! I would love one perfect pear ice cream if you can spare. I’m hoping to make two of each kind on my two accounts (well the other account I play is really my friends but she doesn’t really go on anymore :P). Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – I just sent a Perfect Pear – enjoy using it in the recipe :-) alphacat

Hey Alphaowlbear :) I would love one Perfect Pear Ice Cream, if you had any to spare :) Your friend Mutchie50.

Alphaowlbear

I’ll get that ice cream right out – have fun making the recipe :-) alphacat

Hey Alphaowlbear :) Thank you so much for the ice cream and the other two snacks :) I can’t wait to make the last milkshake recipe I needed. I also sent some snacks your way, also have a great day :) Your friend Mutchie50.

@colagirl7. Hey hey please let me know which pieces I need to send you to complete the unicorn costume for you and your sisters. :)

colagirl7

hey I’m missing the tiara, shoes (x2), top! Thanks so much for the help as always! ~colagirl7

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – The Rare In-Home Bowling Alley will be for sale in the Curio Shop on Wednesday (today) at 6:00pm kinztime for Deluxe players. Cost is $10,100. Arte doesn’t sell this very often. Just thought I’d give a heads up – Cheers! alphacat

blurayne

Thanks for the heads up; I could use a couple more of those. This place was beginning to feel like a ghost town. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi there blurayne and frankie – yes, it has been a little quieter than usual on the forum this week – I haven’t been on very much myself – Fall chores both inside and out have kept me very busy and I’ve been able to log on just enough to work on the challenges, collect some floating pops, and do the daily wheel spins. Today is raining so I’ve been able to play a little more – got all my Leap Frog requirements done on all my accounts despite the game being glitched for me – I can’t get past level 1 – it just boomerangs back to the beginning and takes away a life, but I got it done anyway. Hope all is well with everyone :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you for the heads up alphacat:) Your friend frankie98:) Enjoy the rest of your week:)

Comments are closed.