I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,172 replies, has 829 voices, and was last updated by  bananasbw 4 hours, 10 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Correction, just checked and the cap is one of the prizes, but not sure why I keep getting just that one item. netge

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Hi, am I the only one receiving a navy cap with a heart on it every time I click on one of the floating balloons for the Webkinz Day Parade. I don’t recall that being a prize that was listed. I once received some balloons, but all the others are the cap. I would love to get some of the other prizes. Just wondered if anyone was getting any of the listed prizes. I hope you all have a great weekend, netge

Roxy616

Hi, @netge, Just sent some of floating balloon prizes to both your netg and netg2 accounts, and will send the rest over later tonight…Also wanted to see if you still need the Stately Bookshelf, as I received an extra from an incredibly generous friend and would love to give it to you if you haven’t found one yet. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Roxy <3

netge

Hi @Roxy616, that is so generous of you, thank you so much, but please only send what you can spare. I still do need the Stately Bookcase and would love to have it. That is so kind and thoughtful of you and I really appreciate it. Is there anything I can send you in exchange? I have a spare Wardrobe from the theme. I hope you have a wonderful week, you are such a great friend and I really appreciate your kindness. Hugs, netge

sosotto

Hey everyone!! Here are some items That I really want, purple polka dot hair bow, Webkinz year 15 hair bow, Swimsuit top and bottom( the one that is green and retired) tie die hair bow, loving life wig, glitter cat visor wig and shoes. Thank you!! Hope you all have a awesome weekend!! My user name is sosotto

frozenanna2

Hey sosotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s me frozenanna2 ! what Swimsuit are you looking for? Cause I may have it! How have you been doing? :D

FridaysChild

I would love to fill in my chocolate collection and am needing just two. I have no idea how rare they might be. If someone has one Orange Zest and/or one Pomegranate I would be very grateful for them. And of course if I have something they’d like I would be very happy to send it. Thank you!

lisag560

@FridaysChild, I have an extra orange zest chocolate I would be more than happy to send! my un is Lisag560

FridaysChild

Thank you very much1 I just accepted your friend request. Can I send you something?

Roxy616

Hi, @FridaysChild, I have an extra Pomegranate Chocolate I’d be happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

FridaysChild

Thank you very much! I will send a request right away.

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 I’m glad you got your mail fixed and liked the trees. I think they are cool too. Know they’ll look awesome in your room. And thanks so much for everything you send – love it all. Have a super weekend and week. Love and lots of hugs, your big sis Pat

Comments are closed.