I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,224 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Stormywings

Hi all! I’ve missed speaking with many of you on the forum. :) I was wondering if anyone has extra items from the candy cane collection this month? I started playing only a couple of days ago and I don’t think I’ll be able to get the last three prizes in time (the chair, the console, and the grand prize window). I’d be happy to trade for the prizes from the February valentines challenge (the Sweetheart cello) and the kitchen collection (ie the sunny kitchen island). I also have some rares from the curio shop. Just lmk what you’re looking for. Thanks all! UN: Stormywings – xoxo, Stormy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello @Stormywings, I can send you those items. Nothing needed in return. Always happy to help out a friend. :) blurayne

Stormywings

Hi @bluranye! Thanks so much for the sweet gift friend, I like this new theme and was disappointed when I realized I wouldn’t be able to complete it in time. It’s lovely to connect with you on the forums again, hope you have a very happy new years eve and as always, please let me know if there’s anything I can help you out with in the future! -Stormy

OMG! I totally forgot about peek a newz for December with all the other WW events going on. Does anyone have an extra soft gray wardrobe they don’t need? I have the complete set in all of my accounts and only remembered today to start trying to get it. If you do my WW UN is chicket711. Thanks and Happy New Year :) P.S. I am having problems with my kinzpost since Dec. started. I can receive mail but I can’t open it. WW support is working on it but if you send me one and I don’t send a thank you for it right away that’s why.

Alphaowlbear

Hi hannah5banana – I would be happy to send you one of the wardrobes. Nothing needed in return – my pleasure to share an extra. The kinzpost issue must be so annoying. I’ve had a couple of isolated kinzpost logouts on two accounts, but it seemed to correct itself the next day. Best Wishes that CS can soon resolve the problem you and others are experiencing. Happy New Year – alphacat

bonesbongo

@hannah5banana Hi, I been having problems with my KinzPost as well. I am not able to use it at all on all 11 of my accounts since December 11th. I get logged out of my account(s) as soon as click the KP icon. I have even had gifts disappearing that I have not been able to open when I get logged out. My main account now has 43 Messages I sure hope that I am not going to lose everything. Along with all of my gifts I also have 3 weeks worth of Helping Paws Club rewards on two accounts I’m not able to access. Just curious how did you get through to webkinz support. I have been sending emails x 3 since December 14th and also filled out Request Forms for Support x 3 I still have not received a reply from support. I hope this issue with KinzPost will be resolved soon. ~ shelkinz67

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Just want to wish you and all my friends a very happy and healthy new year. Also, do you need any more of the kinzcash gold floor tiles? I have more if you need any. Just let me know how many. Anything else you are looking for? We got some ice stuff last night on top of a couple inches of snow, but 42deg. right now and raining and all snow gone, but will be a slippery mess tonite once gets cold again. How is your area? Take care and lots of love and hugs, Your big sis, Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113. Hi Pat! I want to wish you a happy and healthy new year as well! Oh yes please, I would love more kinzcash tiles. Thank you! We did not have the ice on top of our snow. We did have warm temperatures so I built a snowman! I don’t think I’ll ever outgrow doing that! Is there anything you’re looking for? Thanks for being my big sister! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I could use your help with my nursery! I started this room back in April and never finished it. For some reason I’m always run low on cash! I have the wallpaper, floor, dresser, blue changing table and blue high chair. I want twins, boy and a girl :). Obviously no need to rush. Thanks Pat! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

I am in search of some Chalet room theme items. I’m trying to list only prizes from the 2018 winter fest challenge. I would love to have the wallpaper, flooring, window, and armchair. If you have extras I would absolutely love them. Let me know what you would like in return! Love and hugs, Ultra

TropicalGirl

Hi @ultrasonic3 and Happy New Year to you and all! I can hardly believe I have something you need and no one has replied yet! Just sent you the Chalet wallpaper, flooring, and a window. I’ll check back to see what others send and send more as needed. Thanks for all the candy canes! :) Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

ultrasonic3

@tropicalgirl thank you so much! You really made my day! Let me know if I can help you out with anything. Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

Hi Ultra, I’ve got some I’ll send you. Love, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@tropicalGirl and @amygirl113 thank you both so much!! I have double of the wallpaper and flooring, still need another window and chair. Not sure if there was anything else for this theme. I have a dear friend in real life who has a Webkinz account but is scared to come on the forums. Please let me know if I can pass the extras on to her or if you would like me to send it back. Thank you BOTH for making me so happy! Love and hugs, Ultra

TropicalGirl

Happy New Year, @ultrasonic3! Thanks for checking about the Chalet items. You’re welcome to pass along any extras I send. I’m glad to know they could make somebody else happy. I’m not sure what other Chalet items there are, but I’ll check my accounts over the weekend and if I find anything I’ll send it along. Love and hugs to you too, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I was lucky enough to get one of my dream webkinz for Christmas, a cheeky cat! I’m having a pretty hard time coming up with a good name for it though. I have seen so many amazing name suggestions from everyone here and was hoping for some help. Though food related names are preferred, I’m good with just about anything :) Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Ooohh – a Cheeky Cat – congratulations getting such a special new pet! With it’s engaging little grin and Keeping food in mind and the “Ch” I’m going to suggest “Cheerios” or “Cheetos” because it’s fur is orange like cheetos dust. Happy New Year! alphacat

blurayne

Congratulations! I bet you are over the moon. I am not great with food related names but here are a few suggestions. Peaches, Tid-Bit, Paprika, Ginger, and Cheez-it. Have a wonderful time with your new addition! Your friend blurayne

ultrasonic3

Lucky you! I’m horrible with names but my real cat loves her treats which are called temptations or maybe cheese puff or puffcorn or Chester Cheetah. Good luck and happy New Years

bonesbongo

Hi, @balletbear5M Congratulations getting your dream pet for Christmas! You must have had a smile from ear to ear when you opened it. I have always wanted to get the Cheeky Cat some day I will. I have come up with a couple of names for you the first after an English cheese Double Glouchester I thought the name ‘Glouchester’ would suit your Cheeky Cat. Myself I like the name Cheetos which was already suggested, ‘Cheese Whiz’ or ‘Cheezie(s)’. Good luck picking a name for your special pet. Happy New Year! ~ shelkinz67

Comments are closed.